Let’s not lose count: 7 of Trump’s advisors have been indicted for crimes

Let's not lose count, this is the 2nd TDS-inspired thread Billy has started within 30 minutes.

Billy has to post them as they come across his fax, marked: HOT. NEW TRUMP MATERIAL. GET OUT IMMEDIATELY
And yet what he posted was true. What do you think about 7 of Trumps advisors being indicted?
That's a few too many for there not to be a political witch hunt going on, led by corrupt people with authority and an agenda.
Oh gee what a convenient explanation. Trump isn’t corrupt - everyone else is! You crybaby.
I'm not crying ary a bit! :)
That's just an objective observation, bubba.
You however, seem to be crying about how bad Orange Man is daily/hourly.
He's going to be real fun when President Trump is reelected :auiqs.jpg:

its going to be GREAT fun for me!

I think trump is a traitor and a liar and a conman and a cheat and a real POS

and for the next for years I will be able to wear t-shirts and hats saying "trump is a traitor!"

and

"send trump too prison"

and

"the only good trump supporter is a dead trump supporter!" (paraphrasing trump)

all of which is protected free speech!

and there ain't nothing you can do to stop me!

FUK TRUMP!

FUK TRUMPERS!
Lets go into business We'll make millions

That’s from Wikipedia. That’s not the Mueller Report . Anyone can post anything on Wikipedia. Only a dufus would fall for that shit. The unredacted report has NEVER BEEN RELEASED.
sure you fking loser, sure. you've been beaten yet again. what a liar you are. I'm laughing loudly at you.

Let's not lose count, this is the 2nd TDS-inspired thread Billy has started within 30 minutes.

Billy has to post them as they come across his fax, marked: HOT. NEW TRUMP MATERIAL. GET OUT IMMEDIATELY
And yet what he posted was true. What do you think about 7 of Trumps advisors being indicted?
That's a few too many for there not to be a political witch hunt going on, led by corrupt people with authority and an agenda.
Oh gee what a convenient explanation. Trump isn’t corrupt - everyone else is! You crybaby.
I'm not crying ary a bit! :)
That's just an objective observation, bubba.
He's going to be real fun when President Trump is reelected :auiqs.jpg:

its going to be GREAT fun for me!

I think trump is a traitor and a liar and a conman and a cheat and a real POS

and for the next for years I will be able to wear t-shirts and hats saying "trump is a traitor!"

and

"send trump too prison"

and

"the only good trump supporter is a dead trump supporter!" (paraphrasing trump)

all of which is protected free speech!

and there ain't nothing you can do to stop me!

FUK TRUMP!

FUK TRUMPERS!
Yeah, how much do you really think you're going to make on "Orange Man Bad"?

Get a job, hosehead!

He's going to be real fun when President Trump is reelected
I will be able to wear t-shirts saying "the only good trump supporter is a dead trump supporter!"
Where are you going to get one of those? Amazon?
And what are you going to do when someone knocks your teeth in or you get arrested for terroristic threats or better still, actual murder? :lmao:

AG of NY has Trump by the nads again on fraud, underestimating RE on taxes and over estimating on looking for bank loans Think he's up to 10 lies today and the convention didn't even start
Liar. The idiotic James has ZERO. Your complete idiocy exposed again. You’re already at 50 lies you uneducated asshole.
For lantern the republican POS
Top stories
New York attorney general files legal action against Trump Organization, revealing state investigation into the company’s financial dealings
2 hours ago

Eric Trump Testimony Is Sought by N.Y. A.G. in Investigation of Trump Finances
9 hours ago

New York probing whether Donald Trump and the Trump Organization manipulated asset values
4 hours ago

Associated Press
NY AG probes if Trump pumped up value of estate, assets
3 hours ago

New York AG sues Trump Organization in probe of financial dealings
2 hours ago

New York attorney general probing whether Trump inflated his assets
4 hours ago

New York attorney general sues Trump Organization over financial dealings
2 hours ago

New York AG seeks to depose Eric Trump in investigation of Trump's finances
1 hour ago

New York attorney general investigating Trump over financial statements | TheHill
3 hours ago

NY attorney general investigating Trump Organization, wants Eric Trump to testify
2 hours ago

More for ny ag investigating trump
Web results
New York attorney general investigating Trump over financial ...
thehill.com › regulation › court-battles › 513390-new-...

3 hours ago - New York state Attorney General Letitia James (D) is investigating whether President Trump illegally inflated his assets to attract investors and ...
New York Attorney General Investigating Trump Organization ...
www.wsj.com › articles › new-york-attorney-general-inve...

12 mins ago - The New York Attorney General's Office is investigating whether the Trump Organization and President Trump inflated his assets in financial ...
New York attorney general files legal action against Trump ...
www.washingtonpost.com › politics › 2020/08/24

3 hours ago - The New York attorney general is investigating President Trump's private business for allegedly misleading lenders by inflating the value of its ...
New York AG seeks to depose Eric Trump in investigation of ...
www.cnn.com › 2020/08/2
For asshole Eddie, who gets his ass kicked on a daily basis for being an ignorant pussy. How’s that climate change lawsuit going after she got laughed out of court? The NRA is still here. Seeking to question, looking for, you do know that means they have nothing right idiot? Another epic fail.

Get a job, hosehead!

I think you're looking at it.
Me too. :abgg2q.jpg:

I meant a real job, though. They pay better. ;)

LET'S FACE IT, MM:
  1. It's not humanly possible to say the dumb shit I read here and not be two cans short of a six pack.
  2. If these people could get a real job that paid better, they wouldn't be here 23 hours a day saying such dummass crap that any normal person would be EMBARRASSED to claim!

Ger ready for a huge laugh tonight AH's led by the spawn of Donald ,,,, Donald jr the 2nd biggest moron of the week

Trump haters have been proven to be lying so many times that only fools take anything they say seriously.
Ah, when ? When hired lackie Barr keeps stating no collusion ? That’s a joke.
Mueller said so
The Mueller report STILL hasn’t even been released. How would you know. Only a Barr summary who admitted he didn’t read the report, has been released.
go read the report. it's out. says right in it, no finding of any collusion. I'm not rehashing this old news. get over Russia Russia, it was the steele dossier that was the collusion, but you knew that already. you have no legitimate morality.
Fake shit...and you fell for it.
That’s from Wikipedia. That’s not the Mueller Report . Anyone can post anything on Wikipedia. Only a dufus would fall for that shit. The unredacted report has NEVER BEEN RELEASED.
sure you fking loser, sure. you've been beaten yet again. what a liar you are. I'm laughing loudly at you.
wiki, that’s where you get all your fake news. That and VP Hannity.

Ger ready for a huge laugh tonight AH's led by the spawn of Donald ,,,, Donald jr the 2nd biggest moron of the week
Hysterical funny !
The convention is over. Why are we listening to criminals talk about the Godfather wannabe.

AG of NY has Trump by the nads again on fraud, underestimating RE on taxes and over estimating on looking for bank loans Think he's up to 10 lies today and the convention didn't even start
Liar. The idiotic James has ZERO. Your complete idiocy exposed again. You’re already at 50 lies you uneducated asshole.
Top stories
New York attorney general files legal action against Trump Organization, revealing state investigation into the company’s financial dealings
2 hours ago

9 hours ago

New York probing whether Donald Trump and the Trump Organization manipulated asset values
4 hours ago

Associated Press
3 hours ago

2 hours ago

4 hours ago

2 hours ago

1 hour ago

New York attorney general investigating Trump over financial statements | TheHill
3 hours ago

NY attorney general investigating Trump Organization, wants Eric Trump to testify
2 hours ago

Web results

3 hours ago - New York state Attorney General Letitia James (D) is investigating whether President Trump illegally inflated his assets to attract investors and ...

12 mins ago - The New York Attorney General's Office is investigating whether the Trump Organization and President Trump inflated his assets in financial ...

3 hours ago - The New York attorney general is investigating President Trump's private business for allegedly misleading lenders by inflating the value of its ...
www.cnn.com › 2020/08/2
Best not be found out that any unsuspecting tax payers are paying for these political hit jobs, just sayin. Nobody works for free, so whose paying for these sham investigation's or who is behind the scenes conducting or directing them ?? Better not be political opponents or here we all go again with all the bullcrap. If taxpayers funds are being used , and politics or foreign money is involved, then the players should be arrested and put under the jail house. Investigating the investigator's.

in my experience and from what I saw, although i'm conservative this country would've been like Afghanistan if it was led by conservatives.

A). Never in a million years would I ever guess you were conservative.
B). Never in a million years have I ever read you say one thing supportive of conservative values.
C). You are a conservative but feel this country would be wrecked if run by them! :wtf:

Son, you are wacked in the head big time. Were you dropped as a baby? You should try to get someone to hit you again with a board, maybe break a 2X4 across your skull, sometimes an equal but opposite force can jar some common sense and truth back into their brains!

In your case: CAN'T HURT as you got nothing to lose.
Simple
Against abortion generally.
Dont approve of same sex marriage
Against too much government

Like .any minorities (muslims, latinos, jews, ...) we put all that aside and vote anti GOP because it is a facist party that threatens us holds in its ranks bigots and nazis. Called priorities my friend.
Well, I suppose that is SOMETHING.
At least you're against murder and sexual perversion and against the very first thing our Founders stated our country stood against.

But you can see nazis wherever you want to see them. Sometimes the most dangerous types are the ones masked in sheep's clothing who appear like good guys.
Nazis, bigots and racists are most on the GOP side. Heck GOP and trump do run on racism and bigotry.

The urging matter, the hate from trump and his cult needs to be squashed we need to return to pre trump where racists are not emboldened. And the zzGOP need to give their anti minorities rhetoric if they wanna have a chance in the future. Because white nationalists will be a minority going forward.
Convicted felons, pedophiles and Hezbollah are most on the Democrat side.
Far from it. I'm not their lawyer.....but the DNC don't even come close to how horrible the GOP is.

Top stories
2 hours ago

9 hours ago

4 hours ago

Associated Press
3 hours ago

2 hours ago

4 hours ago

2 hours ago

1 hour ago

3 hours ago

2 hours ago

Web results

www.cnn.com › 2020/08/2
Best not be found out that any unsuspecting tax payers are paying for these political hit jobs, just sayin. Nobody works for free, so whose paying for these sham investigation's or who is behind the scenes conducting or directing them ?? Better not be political opponents or here we all go again with all the bullcrap. If taxpayers funds are being used , and politics or foreign money is involved, then the players should be arrested and put under the jail house. Investigating the investigator's.
It’s even worse when the GOP is in charge. They cut taxes for the rich and still want all the services, claiming the economy will grow and cover the deficit they create. IT NEVER DOES. It’s a farce. But a recession ensues and only the rich are left to buy up the spoils. It’s like the GOP loves recessions. The GOP is telling you know you’re better off with Trump now then Obama four years ago.....really ?

Let’s not lose count: 7 of Trump’s advisors have been indicted for crimes

LET'S NOT LOSE FOCUS: This actually proves that Trump's people are not part of the deep state, because if they WERE, like Obama's people, they'd all be walking free of their travails, like Hillary, never even charged much less prosecuted, often for petty shit, while Obama himself should probably be behind bars.

Amazing wonders what being corrupt can do for you, when you are a Democrat.
Trump and Barr could charge Hillary if they wanted too. They don’t because the evidence doesn’t support it. You really need to give up on your CDS. It’s all hot air
No it’s not that reason,there is mountains of evidence the clintons are mass murderers,are you not even aware that the list is too long to list of people that knew about Clinton’s criminal activities as both governor and potus were too many to list that several dozens of people including Arkansas state troopers who came forward and exposed his corruption Of drug smuggling for the cia with his pal bush wound up being ARKANSAWED.? Lol

I knew trump was a fraud from the very get go when he said he would prosecute hitlery,like a president is really going to for the first time in history prosecute a former First Lady,yeah right.not on this planet.

he did not prosecute because both parties are corrupt and one in the same,he was just telling the people what they wanted to hear same as Obama did.

that being said I am not a trump supporter but will vote for him again because same as last election,the alternative is ten times worse.

in my experience and from what I saw, although i'm conservative this country would've been like Afghanistan if it was led by conservatives.

B). Never in a million years have I ever read you say one thing supportive of conservative values.
C). You are a conservative but feel this country would be wrecked if run by them! :wtf:

Son, you are wacked in the head big time. Were you dropped as a baby? You should try to get someone to hit you again with a board, maybe break a 2X4 across your skull, sometimes an equal but opposite force can jar some common sense and truth back into their brains!

Simple

Like .any minorities (muslims, latinos, jews, ...) we put all that aside and vote anti GOP because it is a facist party that threatens us holds in its ranks bigots and nazis. Called priorities my friend.
At least you're against murder and sexual perversion and against the very first thing our Founders stated our country stood against.

But you can see nazis wherever you want to see them. Sometimes the most dangerous types are the ones masked in sheep's clothing who appear like good guys.
Nazis, bigots and racists are most on the GOP side. Heck GOP and trump do run on racism and bigotry.

The urging matter, the hate from trump and his cult needs to be squashed we need to return to pre trump where racists are not emboldened. And the zzGOP need to give their anti minorities rhetoric if they wanna have a chance in the future. Because white nationalists will be a minority going forward.
Far from it. I'm not their lawyer.....but the DNC don't even come close to how horrible the GOP is.
It's 1000 times worse, moron.

images

Top stories
2 hours ago

9 hours ago

4 hours ago

Associated Press
3 hours ago

2 hours ago

4 hours ago

2 hours ago

1 hour ago

3 hours ago

2 hours ago

Web results

www.cnn.com › 2020/08/2
It’s even worse when the GOP is in charge. They cut taxes for the rich and still want all the services, claiming the economy will grow and cover the deficit they create. IT NEVER DOES. It’s a farce. But a recession ensues and only the rich are left to buy up the spoils. It’s like the GOP loves recessions. The GOP is telling you know you’re better off with Trump now then Obama four years ago.....really ?
When did any of them say they "wanted all the services?"

Top stories
2 hours ago

9 hours ago

4 hours ago

Associated Press
3 hours ago

2 hours ago

4 hours ago

2 hours ago

1 hour ago

3 hours ago

2 hours ago

Web results

www.cnn.com › 2020/08/2
For the working class under Trump it's gotten way better. More jobs, better pay and benefits, more opportunities for all, and way better 401k inputs.

The lazy and leeches upon society, not so much.

Simple

It's 1000 times worse, moron.

images
Yep, otherwise we are seeing the delayed affects of what 8 years of the community organizer gave to us. He emboldened these freeloaders and radicals by instigating them to think America is a bad country that they need to forcefully change.

Forum List

Back