Let’s not lose count: 7 of Trump’s advisors have been indicted for crimes

It’s amazing how this isn’t enough for republicans just admit how insanely corrupt this idiot is.
Mick Mulvaney just said the swampiest thing ever
"If you were a lobbyist who never gave us money, I didn't talk to you. If you were a lobbyist who gave us money, I might talk to you." - Mick Mulvaney

Pelosi directs House Democrats to proceed with articles of impeachment against Trump

Roger Stone guilty on all counts in federal trial of lying to Congress, witness tampering

Paul Manafort charged with conspiracy against the U.S.

First sentencing in Mueller probe: Dutch lawyer Alex van der Zwaan gets 30 days in prison, $20,000 in fines

Michael Cohen pleads guilty to making false statements to Congress

Rick Gates, Trump Campaign Aide, Pleads Guilty in Mueller Inquiry and Will Cooperate

President Trump Urged Rex Tillerson to Help Drop DOJ Charges for Giuliani Client

How a future Trump Cabinet member gave a serial sex abuser the deal of a lifetime

HUD spent $31,000 in 2017 on new dining room set for Carson's office

The 7 trips Steven Mnuchin took on government planes for $811,800

Acosta to Resign as Labor Secretary Over Jeffrey Epstein Plea Deal

Trump's top health official traded tobacco stock while leading anti-smoking efforts

Rex Tillerson Gets Fired the Day After He Criticized Russia

VA chief doctored email so wife could travel on taxpayer dime: watchdog

Omarosa: 'I was haunted by tweets every single day'

Michael Flynn 'putting his life back together' after guilty plea in Mueller probe

Rob Porter's ex-wives detail abuse allegations

Steve Bannon: The Trump-whisperer's rapid fall from grace

Ryan Zinke’s Rocky, Scandal-Ridden Year at Interior

Scott Pruitt’s bizarre condo scandal and mounting ethics questions, explained

Tom Price, Trump’s scandal-plagued HHS secretary, is stepping down

Anthony Scaramucci: Fired from the White House after 10 days

Trump frustrated with Hicks' role in Porter scandal

The Final Humiliation of Reince Priebus

George Papadopoulos: The Mueller Probe's First Guilty Plea

Karen McDougal tells CNN Trump once tried to pay her after sex

Six White House officials reprimanded for violating the Hatch Act

Interior Secretary Zinke resigns amid investigations

Stormy Daniels describes her alleged affair with Donald Trump

F.B.I. Raids Office of Trump’s Longtime Lawyer Michael Cohen

VA nominee Ronny Jackson dished out opioids, wrecked vehicle while drunk, colleagues say

Trump agriculture nominee Sam Clovis confirms he has no hard-science credentials, withdraws over ties to Russia probe

She inflated her resume and peddled a fake Time cover. Trump appointed her to the State Department.

Lobbyist Sam Patten Pleads Guilty to Steering Foreign Funds to Trump Inaugural

Steve Bannon, three others charged with fraud in border wall fundraising campaign
Now take your same bias, flip it, and list the Democrat crooks that have been dealt with in the past. You have no point really, other than partisan bullcrap geared to make yourself feel good while ignoring the obvious. Waste of time reading the bullcrap really.
Yes, Crooked Donny depends on your willful blindness.

As for flipping, I did not hear any of you calling for Trump's dirt to be exposed when Hillary's was.

You reek of hypocrisy.
Now why would I call for Trump's dirt to be exposed when I didn't call for Hillary's to be exposed ???? You got a link to me doing that ??? I wouldn't have because I'm nobody, but I am always watching when investigations take place, and I've always agreed with overwhelming evidence in a case no matter who the case involved.

So far I haven't seen the overwhelming evidence that convict's Trump of wrong doing yet as our President. So far he's done the job, and you know it.

It’s amazing how this isn’t enough for republicans just admit how insanely corrupt this idiot is.
Mick Mulvaney just said the swampiest thing ever
"If you were a lobbyist who never gave us money, I didn't talk to you. If you were a lobbyist who gave us money, I might talk to you." - Mick Mulvaney

Pelosi directs House Democrats to proceed with articles of impeachment against Trump

Roger Stone guilty on all counts in federal trial of lying to Congress, witness tampering

Paul Manafort charged with conspiracy against the U.S.

First sentencing in Mueller probe: Dutch lawyer Alex van der Zwaan gets 30 days in prison, $20,000 in fines

Michael Cohen pleads guilty to making false statements to Congress

Rick Gates, Trump Campaign Aide, Pleads Guilty in Mueller Inquiry and Will Cooperate

President Trump Urged Rex Tillerson to Help Drop DOJ Charges for Giuliani Client

How a future Trump Cabinet member gave a serial sex abuser the deal of a lifetime

HUD spent $31,000 in 2017 on new dining room set for Carson's office

The 7 trips Steven Mnuchin took on government planes for $811,800

Acosta to Resign as Labor Secretary Over Jeffrey Epstein Plea Deal

Trump's top health official traded tobacco stock while leading anti-smoking efforts

Rex Tillerson Gets Fired the Day After He Criticized Russia

VA chief doctored email so wife could travel on taxpayer dime: watchdog

Omarosa: 'I was haunted by tweets every single day'

Michael Flynn 'putting his life back together' after guilty plea in Mueller probe

Rob Porter's ex-wives detail abuse allegations

Steve Bannon: The Trump-whisperer's rapid fall from grace

Ryan Zinke’s Rocky, Scandal-Ridden Year at Interior

Scott Pruitt’s bizarre condo scandal and mounting ethics questions, explained

Tom Price, Trump’s scandal-plagued HHS secretary, is stepping down

Anthony Scaramucci: Fired from the White House after 10 days

Trump frustrated with Hicks' role in Porter scandal

The Final Humiliation of Reince Priebus

George Papadopoulos: The Mueller Probe's First Guilty Plea

Karen McDougal tells CNN Trump once tried to pay her after sex

Six White House officials reprimanded for violating the Hatch Act

Interior Secretary Zinke resigns amid investigations

Stormy Daniels describes her alleged affair with Donald Trump

F.B.I. Raids Office of Trump’s Longtime Lawyer Michael Cohen

VA nominee Ronny Jackson dished out opioids, wrecked vehicle while drunk, colleagues say

Trump agriculture nominee Sam Clovis confirms he has no hard-science credentials, withdraws over ties to Russia probe

She inflated her resume and peddled a fake Time cover. Trump appointed her to the State Department.

Lobbyist Sam Patten Pleads Guilty to Steering Foreign Funds to Trump Inaugural

Steve Bannon, three others charged with fraud in border wall fundraising campaign
Now take your same bias, flip it, and list the Democrat crooks that have been dealt with in the past. You have no point really, other than partisan bullcrap geared to make yourself feel good while ignoring the obvious. Waste of time reading the bullcrap really.
115 to 1 republican administrative team felons. A rather staggering difference.
Can you list these 115 felons?
Yes I can. And you can too. I don’t think you’ll bother, but that’s your problem.
If you could have, you would have.

Who do you imagine you are fooling?

in my experience and from what I saw, although i'm conservative this country would've been like Afghanistan if it was led by conservatives.

A). Never in a million years would I ever guess you were conservative.
B). Never in a million years have I ever read you say one thing supportive of conservative values.
C). You are a conservative but feel this country would be wrecked if run by them! :wtf:

Son, you are wacked in the head big time. Were you dropped as a baby? You should try to get someone to hit you again with a board, maybe break a 2X4 across your skull, sometimes an equal but opposite force can jar some common sense and truth back into their brains!

In your case: CAN'T HURT as you got nothing to lose.
Simple
Against abortion generally.
Dont approve of same sex marriage
Against too much government

Like .any minorities (muslims, latinos, jews, ...) we put all that aside and vote anti GOP because it is a facist party that threatens us holds in its ranks bigots and nazis. Called priorities my friend.

Trump haters have been proven to be lying so many times that only fools take anything they say seriously.
Ah, when ? When hired lackie Barr keeps stating no collusion ? That’s a joke.
Mueller stated no collusion, idiot.. He blew your "Russia! Russia! Russia!" hoax out of the water, and you can't stand it.
Wrong idiot. You can’t find any statements that Mueller made that said ther
Trump haters have been proven to be lying so many times that only fools take anything they say seriously.
Mueller stated no collusion, idiot.. He blew your "Russia! Russia! Russia!" hoax out of the water, and you can't stand it.
Wrong fool. Because collusion isn’t even a legal term , Mueller made no statements regarding absolving Trump of the “collusion” even in the summary Barr released. None, nada nix.
Only the fool Barr was stooped enough to do Trumps bidding and use it, even after admitting, that he (Barr) did not even read Mueller’s evidence in the report. Like the typical Trump Humper, he literally admitted he made shit up.

Last edited:
in my experience and from what I saw, although i'm conservative this country would've been like Afghanistan if it was led by conservatives.

B). Never in a million years have I ever read you say one thing supportive of conservative values.
C). You are a conservative but feel this country would be wrecked if run by them! :wtf:

Son, you are wacked in the head big time. Were you dropped as a baby? You should try to get someone to hit you again with a board, maybe break a 2X4 across your skull, sometimes an equal but opposite force can jar some common sense and truth back into their brains!

Simple

Like .any minorities (muslims, latinos, jews, ...) we put all that aside and vote anti GOP because it is a facist party that threatens us holds in its ranks bigots and nazis. Called priorities my friend.
Well, I suppose that is SOMETHING.
At least you're against murder and sexual perversion and against the very first thing our Founders stated our country stood against.

But you can see nazis wherever you want to see them. Sometimes the most dangerous types are the ones masked in sheep's clothing who appear like good guys.

Mueller said so
The Mueller report STILL hasn’t even been released. How would you know. Only a Barr summary who admitted he didn’t read the report, has been released.
go read the report. it's out. says right in it, no finding of any collusion. I'm not rehashing this old news. get over Russia Russia, it was the steele dossier that was the collusion, but you knew that already. you have no legitimate morality.

Wrong fool. Because collusion isn’t even a legal term , Mueller made no statements regarding absolving Trump of the “collusion” even in the summary Barr released. None, nada nix.
Only the fool Barr was stooped enough to do Trumps bidding and use it, even after admitting, that he (Barr) did not even read Mueller’s evidence in the report. Like the typical Trump Humper, he literally admitted he made shit up.
from the Mueller report

1598273040520.png

Mueller said so
The Mueller report STILL hasn’t even been released. How would you know. Only a Barr summary who admitted he didn’t read the report, has been released.
sure it has. here's another quote from it

1598273323189.png

1598273445749.png

here's a link to it

Last edited:
Then where do you get off claiming Mueller said there was collusion?

Let's not lose count, this is the 2nd TDS-inspired thread Billy has started within 30 minutes.

Billy has to post them as they come across his fax, marked: HOT. NEW TRUMP MATERIAL. GET OUT IMMEDIATELY
And yet what he posted was true. What do you think about 7 of Trumps advisors being indicted?
/—-/ What do I think? Don't do the crime if you can't do the time - Baretta

Your accountant is arrested for tax evasion and fraud. That makes you a bad judge of character? You should join him in prison?
I think it shows the caliber of people that trump associates with and takes advice from. Apple doesn’t fall far as they say
/——/ Trump was an outsider. He didn’t have a network of Washington insider advisors to call on. The insider Republicans wouldn’t help either. He’s much better at it now. But You won’t give him any credit for that. TDS

And a novice, too.

Their fav candidate lost out twice, to the most inexperienced political novices.

Should we feel sorry for the smartest woman in the world?

Mueller said so
sure it has. here's another quote from it

View attachment 379005

View attachment 379006
here's a link to it
That’s from Wikipedia. That’s not the Mueller Report . Anyone can post anything on Wikipedia. Only a dufus would fall for that shit. The unredacted report has NEVER BEEN RELEASED.

Last edited:
Quote me instead of making shit up.

Quote me instead of making shit up.
"When hired lackie Barr keeps stating no collusion ? That’s a joke."

Mueller said so
go read the report. it's out. says right in it, no finding of any collusion. I'm not rehashing this old news. get over Russia Russia, it was the steele dossier that was the collusion, but you knew that already. you have no legitimate morality.
Anyone is allowed to post on wikimedia. That’s ridiculous. The unredacted Mueller report has never been released.

Simple

Well, I suppose that is SOMETHING.
At least you're against murder and sexual perversion and against the very first thing our Founders stated our country stood against.

But you can see nazis wherever you want to see them. Sometimes the most dangerous types are the ones masked in sheep's clothing who appear like good guys.
Nazis, bigots and racists are most on the GOP side. Heck GOP and trump do run on racism and bigotry.

The urging matter, the hate from trump and his cult needs to be squashed we need to return to pre trump where racists are not emboldened. And the zzGOP need to give their anti minorities rhetoric if they wanna have a chance in the future. Because white nationalists will be a minority going forward.

Forum List

Back