Let’s not pretend conservatives are banning books in school libraries simply because of graphic sexual content

No, I'm worried about adults preying on children. Actually I wouldn't let you around ours and guess what? Nothing you can do about it, they're our children. That disturbs leftists, why is that?
Good. I hate kids unless they are family or friends. And that's up to you. But libraries are for all the kids, including the gay kids you hate and fear.

Good. I hate kids unless they are family or friends. And that's up to you. But libraries are for all the kids, including the gay kids you hate and fear.

But the library isn't for your ilk to get at kids. I never once mentioned gay kids. Stop the projecting you trolling asshole

Seriously, your status needs to be addressed

But the library isn't for your ilk to get at kids. I never once mentioned gay kids. Stop the projecting you trolling asshole

Seriously, your status needs to be addressed
Then what are you worried about? We're in agreement.

Your group is the one equating Gay with Groomers

It’s not in the DSM therefore it isn’t a mental disorder. You calling it one doesn’t somehow mean it has academic, objective meaning.
And you or anyone else claiming it is not a mental disorder but is normal behavior does not make it a fact.

I'm sorry if you are offended by sane people calling out your sexual deviancies but I'm sure your cognitive dissonance will kick in to protect your feelers

And you or anyone else claiming it is not a mental disorder but is normal behavior does not make it a fact.

I'm sorry if you are offended by sane people calling out your sexual deviancies but I'm sure your cognitive dissonance will kick in to protect your feelers
It’s definitely odd that you assume I am gay simply because I defend the behavior. The truth of the matter is that I am a mature adult that doesnt whine like a bitch about something so objectively harmless. I respect other peoples’ lifestyles even if I have no desire to engage in it.

Homosexuality occurs in the animal world all the time so it definitely is natural.

And yeah, you are not a psychiatrist. Far from it. Therefore you have no authority whatsoever to call it a mental disorder. I don’t think it is because the experts in this field do not think it is. Simple as that really.

Forum List

Back