Let's play a game! It's called, who's the REAL racist.

Was LBJ a racist?

Probably as racist as anyone else raise in West Texas in 1910

Difference was that while he represented Texas' racist views while a Senator, he broke away from his base once he became President. LBJ understood the seriousness of the Civil Rights movement in the early 1960s and that he stood at a unique point in history. He not only signed the Civil Rights legislation, but worked tirelessly to get the needed votes

It cost his party the south but LBJ did what he thought was right not what was in the best interests of his party politically

Was LBJ a racist?

Difference was that while he represented Texas' racist views while a Senator, he broke away from his base once he became President. LBJ understood the seriousness of the Civil Rights movement in the early 1960s and that he stood at a unique point in history. He not only signed the Civil Rights legislation, but worked tirelessly to get the needed votes

It cost his party the south but LBJ did what he thought was right not what was in the best interests of his party politically
Every now and then, Rightwinger, you throw a winner. Yes Johnson worked like a dog to get those pieces passed. The story itself is interesting.

Defending Trump again?
How stupid.

Did democrats force white people to have fewer children?

How about multi-racial babies .. they aren't white .. and democrats had nothing to do with that either.

Your angst is so sad .. for you. If I had a really tiny violin, I would play Taps on it .. for you.

I know , aal these black and brown people don't belong in your country. :lol: Hilarious.

BTW, if you aren't Native American, you're an immigrant.
How stupid are you?

What I said has nothing to do with not wanting non-white people in America. I was stating the fact that Democrats used to be able to win national elections extremely easily in a overwhelmingly white America and now they lose the white vote convincingly every election because the Democratic Party today is for racists and retards.

Democrats destroyed white families by pushing white women to forgo having children until they are heavily involved in their careers and don't have time for more than one kid. Democrats destroyed white families by emasculating white men with trillions of dollars of propaganda and forcing white adults to support ever more welfare dependent non-whites who continue to have 3 or 4 kids while they are living on welfare. Democrats are directly responsible for the decline in white birth rates in every way imaginable and they will pay for it sooner or later.

BTW, European nationalists say the same thing about non-whites in Europe but those racist non-white right wingers insist there are no natives of Europe.

You said a lot of really stupid shit .. still doing it.

"Democrats are responsible for declining white births". :lol: Nothing short of absolutely moronic.

Regardless of your incredible ignorance for why the Republican Party is so rejected and on the path to becoming the Whigs, suffice it to say that America is evolving .. as it was always going to do .. and in the evolution, republicans and all they stand for is being rejected.

Many republicans have warned of this coming evolution, yet most republicans did nothing to alter their racist behavior.

So, stop fucking whining. Republicans put themselves in this position and were too fucking dumb to do anything about it even when they saw it coming.
"Stupid shit" is anything that disagrees with, and directly conflicts with your pathetically juvenile, fascist and racist worldview.

Without demographics changing Democrats wouldn't have a prayer of being elected dog catcher in fucking Berkeley California using their "progressive" BS platform, much less the presidency.

Republicans simply have to change the demographics back and no one will even know the Democrat party ever existed 3 generations from now.

:0) WOW

Exactly how do you propose republicans will "change the demographics back?" I bet you think this country is for white people only, huh? :0) You clowns are still fighting the Civil War .. and still losing. :0)

Since 1932 there have been 13 US presidents .. 7 democrats, 6 republicans. .. I feel like I should write the implications of that in crayon for you. It means that democrats were getting elected as president long before demographics changed. They didn't need make it change when they were winning just as society was. In fact, they were winning by wider margins then they are now. You're fucking stupid.

If you clowns actually had brains, you would have recognized the evolution of the American population long ago .. AND would have known that your infantile racist thoughts would put you in the very position you find yourself in today. But you're stupid .. so you want to blame democrats for your pitiful plight. :lol:

How sad .. woe is you. :lol:

Here .. take this with you :lol:

SNN3002A-682_567929a.jpeg
Can you be any more stupid?

I already told you that Democrats used to win more easily than they do today in a nearly all white America, that was my fucking point. Democrats don't win the same kinds of voters that presidents like Roosevelt won easily because today's Democratic Party is a fucking joke solely relying on demographics to win elections they have absolutely no business winning.

Democrats should be disqualified from running in American elections based on their positions being nothing but treasonous.

Republicans will never win far right racist minorities and Democrats will eventually split or dissolve because of non-white Nazis like you forming your own party anyway.

:0) What a whiny little wuss you are. "Democrats should be disqualified" because racist assholes like you don't like them. :lol: If it wasn't for rhe makeup of the American population, republicans would be winning all the elections. :lol: Ignorant

What fucking difference does it make that democrats aren't getting the same voters they had 50 years ago? .. They're still winning. At one point, nearly all African-Americans were republicans, thus, republicans aren't getting the same voters they had either .. The difference is that republicans are dwindling and can't win a national election .. thus, can't affect the makeup of the Supreme Court.

How about this Susie.. I'll leave you to your sorry ass whining about democrats .. and I'll just keep doing whatever the fuck I want.

How stupid are you?

What I said has nothing to do with not wanting non-white people in America. I was stating the fact that Democrats used to be able to win national elections extremely easily in a overwhelmingly white America and now they lose the white vote convincingly every election because the Democratic Party today is for racists and retards.

Democrats destroyed white families by pushing white women to forgo having children until they are heavily involved in their careers and don't have time for more than one kid. Democrats destroyed white families by emasculating white men with trillions of dollars of propaganda and forcing white adults to support ever more welfare dependent non-whites who continue to have 3 or 4 kids while they are living on welfare. Democrats are directly responsible for the decline in white birth rates in every way imaginable and they will pay for it sooner or later.

BTW, European nationalists say the same thing about non-whites in Europe but those racist non-white right wingers insist there are no natives of Europe.

"Democrats are responsible for declining white births". :lol: Nothing short of absolutely moronic.

Regardless of your incredible ignorance for why the Republican Party is so rejected and on the path to becoming the Whigs, suffice it to say that America is evolving .. as it was always going to do .. and in the evolution, republicans and all they stand for is being rejected.

Many republicans have warned of this coming evolution, yet most republicans did nothing to alter their racist behavior.

So, stop fucking whining. Republicans put themselves in this position and were too fucking dumb to do anything about it even when they saw it coming.
"Stupid shit" is anything that disagrees with, and directly conflicts with your pathetically juvenile, fascist and racist worldview.

Without demographics changing Democrats wouldn't have a prayer of being elected dog catcher in fucking Berkeley California using their "progressive" BS platform, much less the presidency.

Republicans simply have to change the demographics back and no one will even know the Democrat party ever existed 3 generations from now.

Exactly how do you propose republicans will "change the demographics back?" I bet you think this country is for white people only, huh? :0) You clowns are still fighting the Civil War .. and still losing. :0)

Since 1932 there have been 13 US presidents .. 7 democrats, 6 republicans. .. I feel like I should write the implications of that in crayon for you. It means that democrats were getting elected as president long before demographics changed. They didn't need make it change when they were winning just as society was. In fact, they were winning by wider margins then they are now. You're fucking stupid.

If you clowns actually had brains, you would have recognized the evolution of the American population long ago .. AND would have known that your infantile racist thoughts would put you in the very position you find yourself in today. But you're stupid .. so you want to blame democrats for your pitiful plight. :lol:

I already told you that Democrats used to win more easily than they do today in a nearly all white America, that was my fucking point. Democrats don't win the same kinds of voters that presidents like Roosevelt won easily because today's Democratic Party is a fucking joke solely relying on demographics to win elections they have absolutely no business winning.

Democrats should be disqualified from running in American elections based on their positions being nothing but treasonous.

Republicans will never win far right racist minorities and Democrats will eventually split or dissolve because of non-white Nazis like you forming your own party anyway.

:0) What a whiny little wuss you are. "Democrats should be disqualified" because racist assholes like you don't like them. :lol: If it wasn't for rhe makeup of the American population, republicans would be winning all the elections. :lol: Ignorant

What fucking difference does it make that democrats aren't getting the same voters they had 50 years ago? .. They're still winning. At one point, nearly all African-Americans were republicans, thus, republicans aren't getting the same voters they had either .. The difference is that republicans are dwindling and can't win a national election .. thus, can't affect the makeup of the Supreme Court.

How about this Susie.. I'll leave you to your sorry ass whining about democrats .. and I'll just keep doing whatever the fuck I want.
Republicans have taken 900 seats from Democrats nationwide since 2008. They have won at least two national elections.
Democrats are in real trouble, with their party split between two white geriatrics.

Pretty sure all those f*ing hypocrites saying trump is a bigot would not want some of those Muslim refugees living in their basement.

Those who would let them live with them are the same people who pet the Buffalos at Yellowstone.

There was a great article a while back, about some extreme liberals and rich neighbor hood in new york city fighting integration with a nearby black district.

Their arguments against it were exactly what you would expect, concern about ruining the school, lowing achievement.

Liberals: All the self awareness of a turnip.

What do you have against turnips??

Artistic license: I know that plants can sense and turn towards the Sun, and thus do show some type of self awareness.

BUT, it's "zingy", so...

Was LBJ a racist?

Every now and then, Rightwinger, you throw a winner. Yes Johnson worked like a dog to get those pieces passed. The story itself is interesting.

LBJ played the "JFK would have wanted it" card

He had a short window to push through the legislation while the nation was still mourning
If he had waited, we would have gone back to the business as usual solution

Nobody needs a politically slanted biography or movie as it is not the truth. His record while in Congress is all you need. It is fact without your liberal revisionist slant.

Keep defending your racist democrats and their political tricks that re-enslaved the blacks.

Johnson was a man born in Texas in the beginning of the 20th century. O f course he used the word n1gger. Everyone from that period and place used the word.
But Johnson started his career teaching poor Mexicans in school and had an affinity for groups who suffered from discrimination.
Your arguments are facile and without substance.
Johnson never used the word in the fake quote You know that.

Johnson often used the word n*gger
As a politician raised in the deep south it was very common. In the early 1960's I even heard it on TV. It was considered a crude term but not obscene
LBJ also played to his audience, If he was trying to convince a southern Dixiecrat to back him on Civil Rights he would use the term they had both grown up with. If he was talking to a northern preacher, he would say negro

LBJ (aka butcher of Vietnam) was a liar, terribly corrupt, and a criminal....but then, we know you like those qualities in your pols...as long as they are Ds.

I look at LBJ as bipolar

He had an honorable record in championing the space program, Civil Rights and anti-poverty programs
He botched Vietnam and thought he could fight his way out....killed 60,000 unnecessarily

You would never offer such a lame justification, if he were an R.

You don't need a biography. He was a member of Congress with a lengthy history of racism.
You don't need facts. Character assassination is enough. Go read a biography and come back when you know something.

Nobody needs a politically slanted biography or movie as it is not the truth. His record while in Congress is all you need. It is fact without your liberal revisionist slant.

Keep defending your racist democrats and their political tricks that re-enslaved the blacks.

Johnson was a man born in Texas in the beginning of the 20th century. O f course he used the word n1gger. Everyone from that period and place used the word.
But Johnson started his career teaching poor Mexicans in school and had an affinity for groups who suffered from discrimination.

As a politician raised in the deep south it was very common. In the early 1960's I even heard it on TV. It was considered a crude term but not obscene
LBJ also played to his audience, If he was trying to convince a southern Dixiecrat to back him on Civil Rights he would use the term they had both grown up with. If he was talking to a northern preacher, he would say negro
The quote is fake.

Republicans have taken 900 seats from Democrats nationwide since 2008. They have won at least two national elections.
Democrats are in real trouble, with their party split between two white geriatrics.

:0) You again. Back for more

What national elections have republicans won since 2008?

Democrats are in trouble? :lol:

Trump debate flap throws Republican party into deeper chaos
Trump debate flap throws Republican party into deeper chaos

Alan Simpson: Republican Party Is 'In Total Chaos'
Alan Simpson: Republican Party Is 'In Total Chaos'

Is the GOP dying as it was born — in chaos?
Is the GOP dying as it was born — in chaos?

... and then there is this ..

Get Over It: Some Republicans Just Will Not Vote for Donald Trump
Get Over It: Some Republicans Just Will Not Vote for Donald Trump | RedState

Oh sure .. republicans are sitting just peachy.

LBJ (aka butcher of Vietnam) was a liar, terribly corrupt, and a criminal....but then, we know you like those qualities in your pols...as long as they are Ds.

I look at LBJ as bipolar

He had an honorable record in championing the space program, Civil Rights and anti-poverty programs
He botched Vietnam and thought he could fight his way out....killed 60,000 unnecessarily
You would never offer such a lame justification, if he were an R.

I would make the same assessment of Nixon. I thought many of his initiatives were outstanding but that his character flaws doomed his Presidency

LBJ wanted no part of Vietnam. But he also didn't want Vietnam to go Communist on his watch
He believed his advisors that victory was just around the corner....if he would just send another 100,000 troops...then another...then another

You don't need a biography. He was a member of Congress with a lengthy history of racism.
You don't need facts. Character assassination is enough. Go read a biography and come back when you know something.

You are full of crap as his political career is well documented as he was instrumental in stopping civil rights legislation for over a decade before realizing he could use it to boost the party. In 1948, he called Truman's civil rights proposal a farce and a sham and stated that he will vote against the so called poll tax repeal bill and that he would vote against the anti-lynching bill.

He again stood against the 1957 civil rights bill under Eisenhower.

His great society program has been both the greatest contributor of the breakdown in black families, the largest contributor to increased national expenditures, created inner-city slums, and has been the fuel that has kept the Democratic Party alive.

Your argument is not based in reality but in liberal talking points. You are just to damned stupid to see reality.

LBJ cancelled Kennedy's Executive Orders to scale down our involvement in Vietnam and instead sent over 50,000 men to their death in a war where he also made sure that the enemy could not be attacked in Hanoi to win the war.

You leftist scream about Bush lied and people died while celebrating a man who killed 50,000 men and wounded over 300,000. Over 9 million men had to pay a direct price for this war mongering piece of shit, racist, manipulative scumbag.

Johnson was a politician. He was Senate leader during the time you mention and kept his position through the goodwill of important senators like Russell of GA, Byrd of VA, and other diehard racists.
But his actions as president and even before that belie the idea he was a racist. He insisted on dinners he attended being desegregated and employed a black secretary for years. And took her with him to events.
You have a very simplistic, superficial understanding of Johnson, who was enormously complex. But then again this is the internet age and you probably do most of your "research" on Wiki.

He was a manipulative piece of shit Democrat who cared about nothing but his own political power.

I'll have them niggas voting democrat for the next hundred years.
They're super predators.

VS

No Muslims allowed till we get to the bottom of what's going on.
I'll deport the illegals & build a wall.

Which set of statements constitutes racism?

You don't think we'd be OK being blown up and murdered by white people? Did you really just say that, Grampa? [/sarcasm]

Last edited:

The quote is fake.

I agree that it is fake
Not because LBJ would never use the word n*gger in a private conversation but that he would celebrate gaining the negro vote for a hundred years. Democrats had a majority of the black vote since FDR. They were gaining black voters even before the Civil Rights movement
But mostly, LBJ was a man of the South. He understood southern politics better than anyone else. He knew how the south would react once Civil Rights legislation passed and he was willing to pay the price. The idea that Civil Rights was a ploy for Democrats to get the negro vote is laughable

They're super predators.

VS

You don't think we'd be OK being blown up and murdered by white people? Did you really just say that, Grampa?
???

They're super predators.

VS

You don't think we'd be OK being blown up and murdered by white people? Did you really just say that, Grampa?
???

It was sarcasm, I agree with you

You are full of crap as his political career is well documented as he was instrumental in stopping civil rights legislation for over a decade before realizing he could use it to boost the party. In 1948, he called Truman's civil rights proposal a farce and a sham and stated that he will vote against the so called poll tax repeal bill and that he would vote against the anti-lynching bill.

His great society program has been both the greatest contributor of the breakdown in black families, the largest contributor to increased national expenditures, created inner-city slums, and has been the fuel that has kept the Democratic Party alive.

Your argument is not based in reality but in liberal talking points. You are just to damned stupid to see reality.

LBJ cancelled Kennedy's Executive Orders to scale down our involvement in Vietnam and instead sent over 50,000 men to their death in a war where he also made sure that the enemy could not be attacked in Hanoi to win the war.

You leftist scream about Bush lied and people died while celebrating a man who killed 50,000 men and wounded over 300,000. Over 9 million men had to pay a direct price for this war mongering piece of shit, racist, manipulative scumbag.

Johnson was a politician. He was Senate leader during the time you mention and kept his position through the goodwill of important senators like Russell of GA, Byrd of VA, and other diehard racists.
But his actions as president and even before that belie the idea he was a racist. He insisted on dinners he attended being desegregated and employed a black secretary for years. And took her with him to events.
You have a very simplistic, superficial understanding of Johnson, who was enormously complex. But then again this is the internet age and you probably do most of your "research" on Wiki.

He was a manipulative piece of shit Democrat who cared about nothing but his own political power.

There is no question he was a manipulative and obnoxious piece of shit. He once kicked Hubert Humphrey because Humphrey wasnt doing what he wanted fast enouigh.
But his record on civil rights was very strong.

There is no question he was a manipulative and obnoxious piece of shit. He once kicked Hubert Humphrey because Humphrey wasnt doing what he wanted fast enouigh.

Yes, he strongly opposed it until he was President and saw that he would lose political power if he didn't support it like the Republicans were doing at the time. In Congress, he fought against it and as Vice-President he tried to advise Kennedy against it.

Yes, he strongly opposed it until he was President and saw that he would lose political power if he didn't support it like the Republicans were doing at the time. In Congress, he fought against it and as Vice-President he tried to advise Kennedy against it.

For his first two years, JFK wanted no part of Civil Rights...he just wanted it to go away
It was not until his third year in office that events in the south pushed JFK to where he had to do something

LBJ could have easily killed the Civil Rights bill once he became President. He could have declared his public support and then worked behind the scenes to make sure it never passed. But instead, LBJ used every power he had to make sure it passed...it was his finest hour

(1) The GOP did not have as strong a bill as did the Dems in 1964.
(2) Johnson knew he did not have the votes of his own party to pass the bill in the fifties.
(3) Johnson was able to sign a stronger bill in 1964.
(4) And when he did, he said that haters are gonna hate.
(5) It was his finest hour.

The attempt to portray Johnson as a racist is as pathetic as it is offensive to history. Johnson was a tremendous opponent of racism and was genuinely horrified by it.

Bullshit. He has an extensive history of racism prior to becoming the President. He decided to utilize the Tammany Hall principles from NYC that grew the party there and utilize it for the benefit of the party.

The Truth About LBJ and MLK - Breitbart

All of you liberals are revisionist when it comes to the nasty history of the Democratic Party.
Yeah Im a big liberal all right.
It is a slander on Johnson to say he was a racist.
What is the last biography of him you read?

Yeah- you don't need facts when you can go without them.

Meanwhile- LBJ pushed, promoted and signed the most important Civil Rights legislature in the 20th Century.

You really like that racist because he came up with a new way to financially enslave the blacks and the poor. Nice going.

So you think that the Civil Rights Act of 1964 'enslaved blacks and the poor'?

Just another example of Conservative thinking that ensures that minorities in America will continue to treat the Republican Party like lepers.

Forum List

Back