Let's Play Guess the Religion! Woman Charged In Slashing Bus Passengers’ Throats

So this woman is crazy, drinking toilet water. Please put up stories of the crimes committed by people of all religions, including Christianity please. Eric Rudolph, Michael Bray, Robert Lewis Dear, for example.
Now that wouldn't be CURRENT EVENTS, would it?

Let's have that discussion about Eric Rudolph in the HISTORY FORUM

So we have to hide "Christian" terrorists now. We are forbidden to talk about deliberate criminals and murderers who were "Christian." Robert Lewis Dear's murderous attack occurred in 2015.

More recently, Your High Holiness:

Men who died while protecting women from anti-Muslim rant are called heroes - The Boston Globe

Those who appear to be Muslim also get attacked.

Oh, puleezzzeee! Just what are you trying to prove? Hiding something?
That's interesting since I couldn't find the Bible verse that says we should murder you.

The Koran on the other hand....

But thanks for bringing up Boston, home to another Islamic accomplishment.

I only posted the article from the Boston Globe about a fatal incident that occurred in Oregon. Please read. Did this incident that caused these peoples' live happen or not?

Why do you let the "Christian" trash go free? People have attacked Muslims or those they perceive to be Muslim who aren't, like Sikhs. What do you want out of this? You try to protect human garbage. Why is this? The babble sin't so wonderful either, but why do you assume that people live by these passages, whether from the koran or the babble or the words of the scriptures of other religions? You sound like one of those shit-for-brains fundies that sucks up to some assholes like jeffress, graham, perkins, dobson, focue on the family. Possibly a southern baptist? A roy moore troll for teenage girls guy?

Last edited:
Enough of this silly game!
Let's play 'Pick the bigoted asshole'.
Finally, after all these attacks, they got a Muslim. Doesn’t take much to make them celebrate an atrocity does it?

Yeah, the Prince of Peace wants his followers to kill everyone in sight and be anti-Muslim and anti-Jew.

Just how fucked up are you people?

C
Some college students would just say that, "she is misunderstood." Such would be their denial about the core principles of Islam.
Can you name one (1) of these college students?
He can't. People who say this sort of thing on the internet just make stuff up from the cloth of this fantasy world they live in.
Shoot. I can't tell you how many times I've had people on USMB alone tell me that they know something about my life, my background, my beliefs, my education, my family, my love life, my origins in the U.S.A., where I get my information, etc. that is total fiction.

Hint:

"I’m so sorry, I don’t know what came over me. . . . Please apologize to them for me, will they survive? I hope Allah will forgive me.”

Woman Charged In Slashing Bus Passengers’ Throats

Weird so little coverage.....

It's not getting coverage because it is just another mentally ill woman.
Accused PVTA knife attacker Brietta Brown has criminal history, prior convictions for assault
Criminal history is a mental illness?
That why California Dems just released 46,000 felons onto the street?

She was/is homeless. She is mentally ill. Don't kid yourself---the Democratic Party doesn't give a shit about the mentally ill which is as much as the Republican Party gives a shit. That would cost money.
That's an interesting position, since conservatives do most of the charity work in the world.

Hint:

"I’m so sorry, I don’t know what came over me. . . . Please apologize to them for me, will they survive? I hope Allah will forgive me.”

Woman Charged In Slashing Bus Passengers’ Throats

Weird so little coverage.....

It's not getting coverage because it is just another mentally ill woman.
Accused PVTA knife attacker Brietta Brown has criminal history, prior convictions for assault
Criminal history is a mental illness?
That why California Dems just released 46,000 felons onto the street?

She was/is homeless. She is mentally ill. Don't kid yourself---the Democratic Party doesn't give a shit about the mentally ill which is as much as the Republican Party gives a shit. That would cost money.
That's an interesting position, since conservatives do most of the charity work in the world.

Not for the severely mentally ill. The vast majority of your charities receive funding from the government.

Shelters operate with a case manager that helps an individual navigate the system for services that are available via government funding. There are no services. If you are over the age of 18 and you cannot function in society and you have no resources of your own and you are not already hooked up with SSDI then you got nothing. She would need to go inpatient for awhile to level off and to find the right cocktail. Then someone would need to spend quite a bit of time dealing with a cycle. Have to admit you need medication, have to deal with the initial I feel great and I don't need medication or the flat out........I don't like the medication. That is long term, if not life long care.

It doesn't exist.

Forum List

Back