Let's put to rest that Trump "myth" that Iran got back US taxpayers' money..

The messiah paid Iran ransom plain and simple and Instead of wiring the money he had to use a cargo plane

Since right wing morons (like you) need to be educated from too much Fox, here.......LOL

The cash payments were necessary because of U.S. and international sanctions, which isolated Iran from the international finance system.

Let's put to rest that Trump "myth" that Iran got back US taxpayers' money..

RW's are too dumb to figure that one out .. not a chance in hell.
The OP is "creating" this myth, I am fully aware that Iran got back it's own money, but it was morally wrong and probably illegal what Obama did when he put a palette of cash on an airplane and handed it over to the terrorist regime that controls that country.

so Reagan was morally wrong, and Obama was morally wrong for keeping the Countrys wrord.

The messiah paid Iran ransom plain and simple and Instead of wiring the money he had to use a cargo plane

Since right wing morons (like you) need to be educated from too much Fox, here.......LOL

The cash payments were necessary because of U.S. and international sanctions, which isolated Iran from the international finance system.
Obama was required to violate law because of laws?

Keep going, this is fun.

Inevitably, since ignorance is "bliss", many right wingers on here are STILL under the false assumption that Obama gave Iran money ($1.7 billion) that was really U.S. taxpayers'........

So, the question for right wingers is rather simple....

Was that money that Obama gave back to iran OUR money.....or Iran's own money???
You cannot put "a myth to rest" by lying about it.

Keep going, this is fun.

our State Department made the decision, not Obama.

FUN FUN FUN ..

Keep going, this is fun.

FUN FUN FUN ..
Oh! So low level people can just take billions out of the treasury and ship it on pallets to whomever they want!

How many times did this occur in the Obama administration?

Keep going, this is fun.

FUN FUN FUN ..
Oh! So low level people can just take billions out of the treasury and ship it on pallets to whomever they want!

PSSSST ... commere dumbass

the POTUS CAN NOT MAKE THAT DECISION ..

told you these idiots are too fucking stupid to put that one to rest ... NEVA EVA GONNA HAPPEN - EVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

BTW, most of Iran's $50 to $100 billion that will now be returned to that country, were being held in South Korean and Japanese banks......

Iran did not just invade our territory, that might be forgivable as an act of war.

What Iran did was much worse than that, they invaded an embassy, which is a violation of the international law of diplomatic immunity.

Even the Communists, who murdered 94 million people, never violated diplomatic immunity.

Is anybody defending Iran?

Obama is part of our history - it just doesn't matter any more.

We will continue to try to undo the damage he has created, repair the holes he tore in our reputation and our position in the world, and save those who he abandoned.

Other than that, I don't much give a fuck what he did - or didn't do.

You really think pino trump trash all the millions of jobs Obama created? Or the rest of the quite incredible economic recovery Obama accomplished?

To be fair, if you read what pino trump has done, he's he's got a good start to making the US a third world chess pool.

OP - pino trump is going to build a trump tower in Nambia Africa. Listen to that part of his "speech" at the UN ... What a mental midget. Also cringe worthy was his colonialist from to the African delegation.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Last edited:

Keep going, this is fun.

FUN FUN FUN ..

PSSSST ... commere dumbass

the POTUS CAN NOT MAKE THAT DECISION ..

told you these idiots are too fucking stupid to put that one to rest ... NEVA EVA GONNA HAPPEN - EVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Facts won't stop the lies about Obama.

Now listening to news of Price spending $25K to charter a plane from DC to Philly.

RWNJs will be just fine with that. Indeed, that will bring out new lies about Obama.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

The OP is "creating" this myth, I am fully aware that Iran got back it's own money,

tell THAT to your orange cult leader.....This is what the idiot-in-chief stated:

“When I look at the Iran deal and how bad a deal it is for us, it’s a one-sided transaction where we’re giving back $150 billion to a terrorist state, really, the number one terror state.”

Are you ready to call Trump a fucking idiot???

You know, I am always amazed.

I read some of the liberal trash, and I think, "It can't get any dumber than that."

Then, along comes Luddy to prove me wrong.

I wonder why the semi-secret Hussein airlift of a billion dollars in U.S. cash and euros to Iran still bothering lefties? Do thy still think they can justify it by claiming we freaking owed it to Iran right after they kidnapped a gaggle of crying U.S. Sailors on the high seas?

Forum List

Back