Let’s say republicans have full control come 2025. What, exactly, would they do to combat economic issues like inflation?

What fawking free money moron. Two out of the three new dollars created in the last year were from the Trump administration. In Biden's first year he reduced the deficit, and paid down some of the debt. And yeah, Biden raised the royalties on oil from federal land, but those royalties are still lower than Texas. Did oil companies stop drilling on land owned by the state of Texas when I wasn't looking?
Biden's rescue plan adds 1.9 trillion in new spending.

His supposed deficit reduction was due to underestimating revenues not due to any actual reduction in spending.
Ultimately, CBO said FY 2021 ended with a deficit of nearly $2.8 trillion—about $360 billion less than the deficit in 2020. That’s similar to the $350 billion figure Biden uses. CBO noted that the deficit for 2021 ended up smaller than it had projected in July “mostly because income tax receipts were greater than CBO projected.”

It is called trickle down now, but it used to be called horse and sparrow. You feed the horse, and then the sparrow comes along and finds some grains of corn in the HORSE'S SHIT. The fact that you are happy to get your grain of corn after sifting through the shit of the billionaires is pretty illuminating.
This is why the 10 commandments forbids covetousness it's entirely destructive of society.

It's not your money you didn't earn it. Get a degree or learn a valuable skil and earn your own wealth.

Biden's rescue plan adds 1.9 trillion in new spending.

His supposed deficit reduction was due to underestimating revenues not due to any actual reduction in spending.

Did you even bother to read the links. Income tax receipts were greater than expected. Do you believe that is a bad thing. Biden managed to create an increase in personal income greater than expected. I mean, Du Huh. And adding spending doesn't mean shit if we can fund it. That was included in the bill.

This is why the 10 commandments forbids covetousness it's entirely destructive of society.

It's not your money you didn't earn it. Get a degree or learn a valuable skil and earn your own wealth.
Horseshit. First, don't talk to me about getting a degree. I have more than one. Second, like I said, if you are content in digging out the corn from the shit of the billionaires, well God Bless Your Heart. What I know, and what those billionaires should know, is that it is not about pecking through their shit, it is about getting what is due. The problem is today, the billionaires think we should be happy pecking through their shit instead of getting our due and lifting them up.

Horseshit. First, don't talk to me about getting a degree. I have more than one. Second, like I said, if you are content in digging out the corn from the shit of the billionaires, well God Bless Your Heart. What I know, and what those billionaires should know, is that it is not about pecking through their shit, it is about getting what is due. The problem is today, the billionaires think we should be happy pecking through their shit instead of getting our due and lifting them up.
Then you should have gotten one that was marketable, Ie "valuable" as I said.

It's not your money, you aren't "due" anything other than what you can earn.

The only thing that a Republican controlled Congress could do is curtail some of the damage Potatohead is doing to this country.

Of course the RINOs would want to help Potatohead to continue to fuck up everything.

Then you should have gotten one that was marketable, Ie "valuable" as I said.

It's not your money, you aren't "due" anything other than what you can earn.
I am happy where I am at. I sure ain't looking to peck out some corn from billionaire's shit. But the key in what you said, "what you earn". I am six months in to a new job. And I got a nice side gig, my own business, that has been on autopilot for more than a decade. But I left the last job "earning" the company I worked for over a million dollars a year in profit. Want to take a guess at what they paid me? That company was a corporation. Now, I make my company about a forth of that amount, and I am paid twice as much. But it is a private company. And it is pretty easy to see which company is gaining market share.

Now how in the hell does that make sense? What, the oil is suddenly going to stop coming out of the ground? You do realize that under Trump, I repeat, UNDER TRUMP, refining capacity declined by 4.5%. Under Trump, I repeat, UNDER TRUMP, China---yes, I said China, displaced the United States as the world's leader in refining oil products.

Which brings me to Keystone. The whole purpose of the Keystone pipeline was to move that Canadian sludge to refineries in duty free areas. Those refineries had already ramped up their capacity to produce diesel, not for domestic production, but for export. That displaced gasoline refining capacity. Today, the profit on refining a barrel of oil into diesel is right at seventy flippin bucks. Truck drivers will stage a protest because they might have to wear a mask in Canada, but they will bend over backwards and take it up the ass from the oil companies. It is cheaper to refine oil into diesel than gasoline. So, the refineries took the cheap way out and decided to make diesel and ship it to other countries instead of making gasoline for Americans. Diesel used to be cheaper than gasoline, and still is in most countries of the world. That, in and of itself, shows you how much we are all getting screwed. I mean come on, America First--walk the walk, don't just talk the talk.
Shutting down the whole world kinda does that............lmao

Lock everyone down and they stay at home...............and GO LOOKY GAS PRODUCTION WENT DOWN.

More Drilling

More Pipelines (Keystone XL)(and fuck you, it would go to the port arthur, tx refinery, which is the biggest in North America, not china, you lying assholes)

Stop printing money

Stop importing illegals

Stop all foreign aid (aka money laundering)

I can't go that far but we damned sure need to review each appropriation for FA on a cost/benefit basis for the US.

We damned sure need to stop sending foreign aid to countries that turn around and use it against us or to help our enemies.

More Drilling

More Pipelines (Keystone XL)(and fuck you, it would go to the port arthur, tx refinery, which is the biggest in North America, not china, you lying assholes)

Stop printing money

Stop importing illegals

How fascist of you.

Withdraw from the world, eh.

Forum List

Back