Let’s see if you have Trump-Hillary Classified Indictment Consistency

Emails from the laptop that the DOJ already admitted they had. That Comey used to put the final nail into her presidential ambition coffin.
You’re not answering questions.

Why did she bleach the server? Is she authorized to send Classified material to Anthony Wiener? Was that legal?
What do border laws have to with Hillary Clinton?
Because you said “no one is above the law”, trying to define a standard on Trump.. so I mentioned laws that Democrat politicians brag about breaking/ignoring, and aren’t punished for doing so.

Thus, obviously, your statement isn’t true…

A figment of your imagination! imo! :)

the situations of Trump and Biden are not even close! Same with Trump and Hillary. That's just fact.
No figment of anything....If y'all didn't have double standards, you'd have no standards at all.

Of course not....It's always (D)ifferent when your team breaks laws.
scKkEgU.jpg

1. If you still believe in the “lock her up” idea for Hillary for her illegally and recklessly holding classified docs, then you’d have to chant “lock him up” at Donald.

2. If you support that Hilary wasn’t indicted by Comey/Holder.. then you can’t demand Trump be indicted.

It’s that simple. We’ll see if Merrick Garland and such want to start a Civil War just so they can get Trump..
no comparison,, trump had authority to take documents under the records act and hilary had no authority and explicitly restricted from having them on a private server,,

1) Hillary cooperated. Probably why she wasn't charged. Trump did not. Probably why he was charged.
2) Why yes we can. No one is above the law...right?

The moment Trump declared his run for the White House in 2024, Garland appointed a Special Prosecutor. Who turn the evidence over to a grand jury. A GRAND JURY...of voters returned indictments.
Since he will have his day in court, you should have no problem with what is going on.
deleting files and smashing phones with hammers is the opposite of cooperating

deleting files and smashing phones with hammers is the opposite of cooperating
Standard operating procedure for non-classified material.
Read everything from 2015 onward.
Once she was called out for it..she cooperated.
And as it turns out, much ado about nothing. But it cost her the presidency.

once again youre just repeating what youre told to repeat,,

comey himself said what she did violated the law,,

thats what happens when you have a two tiered justice system,,

They didn’t even prosecute her.. because it was close to an election.

Meanwhile, I’m sure it’s normal for innocent people to bleach their servers when it’s found out they have classified info illegally

Yep. Completely normal

POTUS has ultimate authority and sec of state has none,,,

every president before him did the same thing,,
I think they had to officially do it, and Trump seems to be on record after he wasn’t president talking about how he has classified info that he could have declassified but didn’t. We’ll see if they go through with the case.

If Garland/Biden want an America where you prosecute your political enemies.. then I’d hope the GOP wins 2024, puts an actual activist in the DOJ, and charges Biden and Obama for decades of jail time for their multiple scandals. It’d be fair.

I think they had to officially do it, and Trump seems to be on record after he wasn’t president talking about how he has classified info that he could have declassified but didn’t. We’ll see if they go through with the case.

If Garland/Biden want an America where you prosecute your political enemies.. then I’d hope the GOP wins 2024, puts an actual activist in the DOJ, and charges Biden and Obama for decades of jail time for their multiple scandals. It’d be fair.
whats the procedure for POTUS to get permission to allow possession of a document???

I will give you a hint,, there isnt one,,
POTUS has ultimate and final say in it,,

1. If you still believe in the “lock her up” idea for Hillary for her illegally and recklessly holding classified docs, then you’d have to chant “lock him up” at Donald.

2. If you support that Hilary wasn’t indicted by Comey/Holder.. then you can’t demand Trump be indicted.

It’s that simple. We’ll see if Merrick Garland and such want to start a Civil War just so they can get Trump..
What I am against is the weaponization of government agencies for political purposes, which is why Trump's DOJ did not indict Hillary and Biden's DOJ did indict Trump.

Forum List

Back