Let's See ...

This has worked so well, I'm going to have a yard sale and charge to get in. I'll ask Gunny to make all the signs. :happy-1:

Gunny's are not allowed to play with sharpies nor posterboard. Seems we tend to use them as weapons ....:eusa_eh:

"Sides, everyone knows Marines can't spell.:lol:

I bet you'd be able to walk up and down the sidewalk wearing a sandwich board.

So where's my supporting member banner?

Perhaps it will show up on this post?

(editec posts the above and checks...)

No, apparently not.

No, apparently not.

I see you added a donation to the Bar Graph on the home page, I do not believe this part gets a flag; the flag comes, I believe from the yearly donation of 14.99 and is signed up by the box at the top right of the screen where the last time visited and PM info is.

PM one of the admins to clarify if my guess is correct

I put my USMESSAGEBOARD sticker on the back of an ICE vehicle in Southside East Westminster...

As far as I know, it's still there today!

:)

peace...

So you just up and vandalized/defaced someone ELSES property?

Yeah, I tagged a Federal Immigration Vehicle and then Bragged about it online... :doubt:

Are you this Stupid in Real Life?... :lol:

It was a Joke, you Obsessively Bitter little Person...

:)

peace...

No, apparently not.

I see you added a donation to the Bar Graph on the home page, I do not believe this part gets a flag; the flag comes, I believe from the yearly donation of 14.99 and is signed up by the box at the top right of the screen where the last time visited and PM info is.

Thanks, but I have no idea what you're talking about. Bar graphs? Yearly donations?

I noted the thread, realized I hadn't yet contributed to the upkeep of this place, and did my USMB civic duty.

No, apparently not.

Thanks, but I have no idea what you're talking about. Bar graphs? Yearly donations?

I noted the thread, realized I hadn't yet contributed to the upkeep of this place, and did my USMB civic duty.

There's a 14.99 yearly membership that you get the flag for. Then he does monthly fundraisers besides. This thread was for the monthly thing.

There's a 14.99 yearly membership that you get the flag for. Then he does monthly fundraisers besides. This thread was for the monthly thing.

When you are on the Home page, there is a blue bar that says Donations, this is the one I was referring to, when you sent a nice donation in via paypal.

The other description referred to, is the way one sends the Yearly Membership of 14.99 for a bumper sticker and a Flag next to your user name.

When you are on the Home page, there is a blue bar that says Donations, this is the one I was referring to, when you sent a nice donation in via paypal.

The other description referred to, is the way one sends the Yearly Membership of 14.99 for a bumper sticker and a Flag next to your user name.

Did I just say that? :lol:

Did I just say that? :lol:

Hey, I type very slow :lol::lol:

But I did add the blue bar part ;)

Forum List

Back