Lets stop calling them terrorist attacks

And I'm still laughing every time I see you polytheists run from my cartoon simple question:

How many Gods are there?

Because you keep arguing that the God in the Old Testament isn't the God of the New Testament.

So at least 2 'Gods' then? How many others?
I haven't seen anyone here say they are different gods.

It is far past his bedtime....he really shouldn't even be on the computer...his families computer is only for those mature enough to use it responsibly...and obviously, he isn't........if his nanny found out what he was doing he would be in big trouble....

No.....Two of us have given you the actual commandment...it isn't thou shalt not kill, it is thou shalt do no murder...killing and murder are different....you have lost the debate, and are now doing what a lefty loser always does....moving the goal post, nit picking words.......lying......but go ahead, your twitness is amusing....

The King James Version disagrees.

Who am I to believe? You are the King James Version of the Bible?
Try Moses? Lol.

Moses isn't here. The KJV is. Why would I ignore it and instead believe you?

And that wasn't god in the old testament? This is pretty simple logic: either it was god in the OLD and the NEW testament.....or it wasn't.

Pick one.
Not all Christians use the relatively recent KJV, as you must know. It is a translation. Translators get words wrong, you know that right? If in doubt, ask a Jew if that commandment is 'kill' or 'murder' and you will find they say 'murder'. You will also find most Christians too understand it is 'murder' and not kill.

If I asked a jew if the 'god' of the old testament was the 'god' of the new testament, they could at least give me a straight answer.

You can't. So either you're a polytheist.....or god didn't give us the 10 commandments.
I have given you the answer. To Christians it is the same God. Where have I said there is more than one God?

Try Moses? Lol.

And that wasn't god in the old testament? This is pretty simple logic: either it was god in the OLD and the NEW testament.....or it wasn't.

Pick one.
Not all Christians use the relatively recent KJV, as you must know. It is a translation. Translators get words wrong, you know that right? If in doubt, ask a Jew if that commandment is 'kill' or 'murder' and you will find they say 'murder'. You will also find most Christians too understand it is 'murder' and not kill.

If I asked a jew if the 'god' of the old testament was the 'god' of the new testament, they could at least give me a straight answer.

You can't. So either you're a polytheist.....or god didn't give us the 10 commandments.
I have given you the answer. To Christians it is the same God. Where have I said there is more than one God?

Engaging his distraction trolling only makes him giggle and drool.....you aren't helping him.......

Try Moses? Lol.

Pick one.

again...you stated Christians can commit murder as Christians.....that is a lie. You stated it in defense of Islam, a religion that actually does preach murder....

I said that Christians carve out exceptions for all the killing they do. Just like Muslims do. And Hindus. And Shintoists. And Zorastrians. Aztecs. Pretty much every religion excuses their own killing.

But your excuses for killing are good....while everyone else's are evil? C'mon.

When asked to show where Jesus, the creator of Christianity, condones, or ordered murder....you started acting like a baby......not unexpected, but annoying and silly.....did you poop your pants too....
And where does Jesus offer us your 'caveats' to 'thou shall not kill'.

That 'if they're not innocent its not murder'. No where. That's just you citing yourself. The Bible includes no such caveats.

Please show me where in the Bible your imaginary caveats to 'thou shall not kill' are located.

Try Moses? Lol.

Pick one.

again...you stated Christians can commit murder as Christians.....that is a lie. You stated it in defense of Islam, a religion that actually does preach murder....

I said that Christians carve out exceptions for all the killing they do. Just like Muslims do. And Hindus. And Shintoists. And Zorastrians. Aztecs. Pretty much every religion excuses their own killing.

When asked to show where Jesus, the creator of Christianity, condones, or ordered murder....you started acting like a baby......not unexpected, but annoying and silly.....did you poop your pants too....

That 'if they're not innocent its not murder'. No where. That's just you citing yourself. The Bible includes no such caveats.

Please show me where in the Bible your imaginary caveats to 'thou shall not kill' are located.

Nope....no exception to not murder people....and in Islam..they don't need a carve out...they are ordered to do it.......

Try Moses? Lol.

Pick one.

It is thou shalt do no murder....

Where did Jesus order or condone murder?

Try Moses? Lol.

Pick one.

Then to Christians...it was the same God as the New Testament that ordered this:

1 Samuel 15:3 said:
Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.

This is logic 101. If Jesus is God and God ordered that slaughter, then Jesus ordered that slaughter.

So.....was that murder? If not, why not?

Try Moses? Lol.

Pick one.

Then to Christians...it was the same God as the New Testament that ordered this:

Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.

This is logic 101. If Jesus is God and God ordered that slaughter, then Jesus ordered that slaughter.

When did Jesus order his followers, "Christians" to commit murder?

Pick one.

Nope....no exception to not murder people....and in Islam..they don't need a carve out...they are ordered to do it.......
Agreed.
So, returning to the OP, I'm for calling Islamic terrorism what it is, Islamic terrorism. And so Endeth the lesson. Lol. :night:

So given we have a pair of polytheists who doesn't believe the god of the old testament is the god of the new......would any 'real Christians' like to take a shot at my question?

Is the 'god' of the old testament the same 'god' as the new testament?

Nice topic for another thread....

this thread, you still have no show where Christians are allowed to commit murder......

Its a perfect topic for this one.....as you're demanding where Jesus ordered people to 'commit murder'. If was the same God as the New Testament that ordered this:

Then its just logic 101. If Jesus is God and God ordered that slaughter, then Jesus ordered that slaughter of infants and sucklings

There's a reason you won't touch this with a 10 foot pole and have been desperately scrambling from the cartoon simple questions for about an hour. But I still like to watch you run.

Agreed.
So, returning to the OP, I'm for calling Islamic terrorism what it is, Islamic terrorism. And so Endeth the lesson. Lol. :night:

Laughing.....run. Just remember in a debate on theology.......who sent you running, using your own Bible.

So given we have a pair of polytheists who doesn't believe the god of the old testament is the god of the new......would any 'real Christians' like to take a shot at my question?

this thread, you still have no show where Christians are allowed to commit murder......

Its a perfect topic for this one.....as you're demanding where Jesus ordered people to 'commit murder'. If was the same God as the New Testament that ordered this:

Then its just logic 101. If Jesus is God and God ordered that slaughter, then Jesus ordered that slaughter of infants and sucklings

There's a reason you won't touch this with a 10 foot pole and have been desperately scrambling from the cartoon simple questions for about an hour. But I still like to watch you run.

Where did Jesus order his followers, "Christians" to commit murder?

Still waiting....

Agreed.

Laughing.....run. Just remember in a debate on theology.......who sent you running, using your own Bible.

He has now reached the point where he is smearing his poop on the wall....you can always tell....when they lose, they say they won........his nanny is going to have a real mess to clean up...that is why his parents grounded him from the computer......he always makes a real mess......and finding new nannys is a pain....

I'm an atheist.

You've argued that the god of the old testament is the same god as the new testament according to Christians. Thus, logically, you'd have to conclude that it was the god of the New testament that ordered this:

This is basic logic. And it sends both of you running.

Still waiting....

No, you're still running. As per Christians....there's only one God. And God ordered this:

Was that murder?

Still waiting....

No, you're still running. As per Christians....there's only one God. And God ordered this:

Was that murder?

Where did Jesus order his followers to commit murder? Still waiting.......

Gotham is coming on......skylar....go to your room and say your prayers.....you need some forgiveness for lying....

Forum List

Back