Let's take the political test again

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.

It's been a year or two since I took this test and I ended up in precisely the same place on the chart.

Not a big fan of authoritarianism, which is clearly gaining favor nationally. They just love that government.

Where do you sit?

The Political Compass - Test

pcgraphpng.php

Last edited:

It's been a year or two since I took this test and I ended up in precisely the same place on the chart.

Not a big fan of authoritarianism, which is clearly gaining favor nationally. They just love that government.

Where do you sit?

pcgraphpng.php

meh... the questions and choices for answers sucks, big time...

suffice it to say I lean libertarian in every way possible...

Where do you sit?

pcgraphpng.php

meh... the questions and choices for answers sucks, big time...

suffice it to say I lean libertarian in every way possible...

It sounds like the questions a global elitist would ask. Could someone please inform the questionaire that there is no such thing as international law? America is a sovereign nation and I don't believe we need to ask permission from the UN to defend ourselves against ANYONE! Period.

Years ago Flanders wrote a brilliant piece on International Law. It wasn't a reality then and it still isn't. It's a buzz word working its way towards reality. When they have a global government? They will have global law. Until then? Not so fast.... - Jeri

You are supposed to be honest when you take it, Mud.

Ditto.

I was being honest. I only comment on some issues on this board.

I just think you just haven't been asking the right questions.

You are telling us that you are a left leaning libertarian? A lib?

It all depends on the questions.

The left specializes in bringing up issues they know that most who vote Republican would reject. They usually stay away from the issues that we agree on.

Ditto.

I think some of the questions were pretty stupid...and they need a "WTF?" answer for them! Mine turned out just like yours, except my dot was up about one more square....the left can't believe that we can actually agree with them on some things because all they talk about are the things they know we're against :) But then again, this "test" is a bunch of crap.....

Ditto.

I think some of the questions were pretty stupid...and they need a "WTF?" answer for them! Mine turned out just like yours, except my dot was up about one more square....the left can't believe that we can actually agree with them on some things because all they talk about are the things they know we're against :) But then again, this "test" is a bunch of crap.....

We don't know the things we agree on because we only talk about things you are against?

Interesting thought process. It reeks of personal responsibility. You and Mud might want to bring up the issues that you think "the left" is with you on. Maybe that would change the discussion a little?

I'll look forward to it.

Forum List

Back