Let's talk about "Communism"

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
The traditional definition of communism is economic: Collective ownership of the means of production. However, this definition has become as archaic as mercantilism. In modern application, communism means centralized control of people's lives through a one-party political system. This is the model for virtually every "communist" country in the world.

This means that the definition of being a "communist" is not so much that of economic ownership but rather that of enforced uniformity through a centralized control apparatus. In this context, it is easy to determine who is a communist and who is not. Which are you?

The traditional definition of communism is economic: Collective ownership of the means of production. However, this definition has become as archaic as mercantilism. In modern application, communism means centralized control of people's lives through a one-party political system. This is the model for virtually every "communist" country in the world.

This means that the definition of being a "communist" is not so much that of economic ownership but rather that of enforced uniformity through a centralized control apparatus. In this context, it is easy to determine who is a communist and who is not. Which are you?
But what you are describing is totalitarianism.

If we keep our guns, totalitarians cannot rule.

Machine guns for Valhalla!!! Repeal the Hughes Amendment (and all other gun laws)!!!

By your definition I’m apparently a Communist. In fact I’m an Ultra-Conservative Authoritarian. I don’t believe in Government running industries, but I do believe in significant Government oversight and limitations on Society.,

But what you are describing is totalitarianism.

If we keep our guns, totalitarians cannot rule.

Machine guns for Valhalla!!! Repeal the Hughes Amendment (and all other gun laws)!!!
They are making an end run without taking the guns first using covid as their excuse for totalitarian BS like the forcing people to wear masks and many R's are on the vaccine for all in order to return to work banwagon too.

The word still means what it always did in spite of Trumpbots slapping that label on everything they don't like. There are also several flavors of communism with differing ideals running the gamut from utopian to totalitarian.

The word still means what it always did in spite of Trumpbots slapping that label on everything they don't like. There are also several flavors of communism with differing ideals running the gamut from utopian to totalitarian.

You of course mean like you do with "Hitler", "Nazi", and "Bown Shirts"

the-truth-about-keynes_o_2157053.jpg
2014-12-09-d45473a4.jpg

You people and your communism . . .
In any form its tyranny. Its a Prog who has the police arrest a guy surfing with no one around or a person in the woods camping with no one around but let people riot.. destroying, burning and killing in their wake. The tyranny handbook in action. And that is just the simple things we can expect. When the ghettos get the reach around by their elites, they will rue the day along with many others.

I say nazi when I am talking about actual nazis or white supremacists. When I am talking about right wing social policy I usually say fascist or authoritarian.

I say nazi when I am talking about actual nazis or white supremacists. When I am talking about right wing social policy I usually say fascist or authoritarian.
ykwzl.jpg
BafSz94.png

I believe we're talking about "sides" here. There is no denying Progs toss those words around like candy.

ykwzl.jpg
BafSz94.png
Turns out Hitler said a lot of things that he didn't mean, especially when he was trying to get the support of the labor movement. If Hitler was honest he would have said you working stiffs are not invited to the Nazi party and the labor movement is doomed.

ykwzl.jpg
BafSz94.png

They don't like facts. It's too convenient to just stay in a rigid little box and believe your own pet "definition. Fact, ALL of the "isms" are simply tools despots use and force people to bend to their will.

Last edited:

s47womsshsh51.jpg

I believe we're talking about "sides" here. There is no denying Progs toss those words around like candy.
If you say so. It's not really something I've noticed unless the topic is republicans and their too close relationship with the white supremacist movement. Is it proper to call them Nazis?

s47womsshsh51.jpg
USMB isn't you property dipshit as far as any of us are aware of so piss up a rope.

Forum List

Back