Lets Talk about these Hoes!

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
*Gotcha in here....that's good*

I was in another thread talking about why women need husbands and was told I (and guys) need to talk about the shit that Men do as well. So I'm using this thread to address or answer questions about men and women.

I know bitches!! Calm down already...I know women too! lol

But I know guys too and too many of these punks ARENT Credible. That's the main thing a woman wants is a CREDIBLE dude. If you say you're going to handle something...then dammit it better be handled or look like a fraud.

I have a few rules I've picked up and honestly I'm a student and appreciate feedback to work out some of these theories.

Rules like:
It's always the mans fault
What you did to get her is what you got to do to keep her (Different for women tho)
All Men Cheat
Liking in a lot of ways is better than loving for guys

On and on..

Man or woman: Accept people as they are and forget about trying to 'change' 'fix' or 'improve' them. Then, you either get along or you don't.

I was in another thread talking about why women need husbands and was told I (and guys) need to talk about the shit that Men do as well. So I'm using this thread to address or answer questions about men and women.

But I know guys too and too many of these punks ARENT Credible. That's the main thing a woman wants is a CREDIBLE dude. If you say you're going to handle something...then dammit it better be handled or look like a fraud.

I have a few rules I've picked up and honestly I'm a student and appreciate feedback to work out some of these theories.

Rules like:
What you did to get her is what you got to do to keep her (Different for women tho)
All Men Cheat

On and on..

The bolded explains a lot.

Man or Woman: determine if you want to be equal or special. Go from there.

2itokqw.jpg

Rules like:
All Men Cheat

On and on..

The bolded explains a lot.

I'm a student of the game just to clarify

Man or woman: Accept people as they are and forget about trying to 'change' 'fix' or 'improve' them. Then, you either get along or you don't.

That's what women do man. So you cant be mad at them. Its like being mad a bird for flying.

Frustrated...maybe

That's what women do man. So you cant be mad at them. Its like being mad a bird for flying.

Frustrated...maybe

make no mistake... men do it to women as well.

you are missing the point

you CANT change people. They are you they are, you are who you are...... no one is EVER a complete package of what you want in a person. The question you have to ask yourself is if any of the qualities that are annoying you is a deal breaker.

Frustrated...maybe

you CANT change people. They are you they are, you are who you are...... no one is EVER a complete package of what you want in a person. The question you have to ask yourself is if any of the qualities that are annoying you is a deal breaker.

Exactly. My first wife thought she could change me. She went about it in an aggressive way. Current wife subtly TRAINED me and it didn't hurt a bit.

*honestly I'm a student and appreciate feedback to work out some of these theories.

Rules like:
All Men Cheat

On and on..

You can disregard those rules.

You can choose now to pick up newer rules and view relating as mutually balanced for all concerned.

Frustrated...maybe

Exactly. My first wife thought she could change me. She went about it in an aggressive way. Current wife subtly TRAINED me and it didn't hurt a bit.

I think this is slightly different. Train and Change is really two opposite things all together.

Make no mistake when I say "men do blank" I'm not saying ALL MEN while excluding ALL women. Some men like Lifetime movies. I'm referring to a majority most of the time.

*honestly I'm a student and appreciate feedback to work out some of these theories.

Rules like:
All Men Cheat

On and on..

You can choose now to pick up newer rules and view relating as mutually balanced for all concerned.

Its not mutually balanced no more than giving birth is mutually balanced

Rules like:
All Men Cheat

On and on..

Its not mutually balanced no more than giving birth is mutually balanced

You can choose your own attitude in how you view people and how you will allow others to treat you.

You can decide to be involved in mutually balanced relationships.

Rules like:
All Men Cheat

On and on..

there is nothing NEW to learn.

"All women are bitches and all men are assholes" have been around for couple of thousands years now :D

the explanation of the truism often is( not always, but often) - don't act like an asshole and you won't encounter a bitch and vise verse.

don't sweat over it too much. :D

You can choose your own attitude in how you view people and how you will allow others to treat you.

You can decide to be involved in mutually balanced relationships.

^^^this. Gender is not a factor.

Frustrated...maybe

:clap2:
you can not change the other person. You can only change yourself.
and again - gender is NOT a factor.

Forum List

Back