Lets Talk about these Hoes!

That's what women do man. So you cant be mad at them. Its like being mad a bird for flying.

Frustrated...maybe

make no mistake... men do it to women as well.

you are missing the point

you CANT change people. They are you they are, you are who you are...... no one is EVER a complete package of what you want in a person. The question you have to ask yourself is if any of the qualities that are annoying you is a deal breaker.

Exactly. My first wife thought she could change me. She went about it in an aggressive way. Current wife subtly TRAINED me and it didn't hurt a bit.

well, you also learned a lesson as well. and you matured.
In choosing a wife ;)

You can disregard those rules.

You can choose now to pick up newer rules and view relating as mutually balanced for all concerned.

Its not mutually balanced no more than giving birth is mutually balanced

You can choose your own attitude in how you view people and how you will allow others to treat you.

You can decide to be involved in mutually balanced relationships.
:thup:

Love is a choice to be made moment by moment.

So is hate. Which is NOT the opposite of love.

The opposite of love is indifference...

`

Why do male virgins always imagine that if they hate women and announce it to the world that they'll finally get laid?

:eusa_eh:

*Gotcha in here....that's good*

I was in another thread talking about why women need husbands and was told I (and guys) need to talk about the shit that Men do as well. So I'm using this thread to address or answer questions about men and women.

I know bitches!! Calm down already...I know women too! lol

But I know guys too and too many of these punks ARENT Credible. That's the main thing a woman wants is a CREDIBLE dude. If you say you're going to handle something...then dammit it better be handled or look like a fraud.

I have a few rules I've picked up and honestly I'm a student and appreciate feedback to work out some of these theories.

Rules like:
It's always the mans fault
What you did to get her is what you got to do to keep her (Different for women tho)
All Men Cheat
Liking in a lot of ways is better than loving for guys

On and on..
There are a few things that My father taught Me about being a man, and these lessons relate to women, and how we treat them.

His words were:

Hey, close the door when doing that, no one want to see that shit!

But other than that......

Be true to what you think is right and have character. Character is doing what YOU believe is right, even when you are alone. At the end of the day, if you do wrong, the only person who matters will know you have done wrong.

One day, you are going to find someone who is going to shine so brightly, your eyes will hurt to look at her. Be careful not to allow that brightness place you into a shadow or into chains.

If you truly think you love, compromise is not a dirty word, but be sure that before you do, she understands what values you hold, and why you will not abandon them, not even for her.

Pick your battles. Sunday Football may seem important to you, but is it really? Along with a thousand other little things, it does no harm to give in if you can still be true to yourself. Besides, how often will Freddy Solomon (Yeah, this was a while ago) come and sleep in your bed to keep you warm? Not that there is anything wrong with that. <-- Okay, I added that last bit, he didn't actually say that......lol

Enjoy life. You only have one. That enjoyment can be magnified if you can share it with the right person.

There was more, and there is more that I have discovered for Myself. It is far to large and complicated a subject for a couple dozen lines of thought......or a few billion lines of prose.

Why do male virgins always imagine that if they hate women and announce it to the world that they'll finally get laid?

:eusa_eh:
Its the hard to get principle. I have discovered that most guys that do that just have blue balls, cause its hard...but nothing else happens.

I was in another thread talking about why women need husbands and was told I (and guys) need to talk about the shit that Men do as well. So I'm using this thread to address or answer questions about men and women.

But I know guys too and too many of these punks ARENT Credible. That's the main thing a woman wants is a CREDIBLE dude. If you say you're going to handle something...then dammit it better be handled or look like a fraud.

I have a few rules I've picked up and honestly I'm a student and appreciate feedback to work out some of these theories.

Rules like:
What you did to get her is what you got to do to keep her (Different for women tho)
All Men Cheat

On and on..

Not all men are alike and not all women are alike. This men are all such and such and woman are all such and such is total bullshit.

Rules like:
All Men Cheat

On and on..

Not all men are alike and not all women are alike. This men are all such and such and woman are all such and such is total bullshit.
Except for My ex.....You have no idea how true it is!

lol

:eusa_shifty:

Its not mutually balanced no more than giving birth is mutually balanced

You can choose your own attitude in how you view people and how you will allow others to treat you.

You can decide to be involved in mutually balanced relationships.
:thup:

Love is a choice to be made moment by moment.

So is hate. Which is NOT the opposite of love.

The opposite of love is indifference...

`

I like that because I believe if you can evoke one emotion out of someone you can evoke the opposite as well. Its the ones that don't care that cant be moved in one direction or the other

Rules like:
All Men Cheat

On and on..

I know...So please lets not get stuck on "not all men...Not all Women....Not all the time" That's kind of implied

Rules like:
All Men Cheat

On and on..

I know...So please lets not get stuck on "not all men...Not all Women....Not all the time" That's kind of implied

I am sorry, but even if you qualify it with 'not all' or say 'most, not all,' etc., it is still implied that there is this thing that makes women and men so very different, and people, instead of relating to each other as individuals, relate to each other on those terms, think about each other in those terms, and so on. It's the beginning of the end unless you want to play games all of your life.

I am sorry, but even if you qualify it with 'not all' or say 'most, not all,' etc., it is still implied that there is this thing that makes women and men so very different, and people, instead of relating to each other as individuals, relate to each other on those terms, think about each other in those terms, and so on. It's the beginning of the end unless you want to play games all of your life.

I have a son and a daughter. Men and women are SO very different from the start.

This idea that we are the same got guys carrying man bags and women thinking they can fight guys. :lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: Vox

Rules like:
All Men Cheat

On and on..
I thought this was a gardening thread.

1236194_406598476107877_222212910_n.jpg

RIP Patrice O Neal

Forum List

Back