Letterman Flings Slime at 14-Year-Old Willow Palin

Status
Not open for further replies.
The blatant HYPOCRISY is so thick in this thread you can SMELL it... :eusa_hand:

Maybe you can help me out.

What does MC Hammer admonishing a daytime TV host for talking to his son about his failures have to do with David Letterman?

You can't be asking that question in all seriousness.... did you miss the whole point of this thread? Did you not read anything I posted?

The blatant HYPOCRISY is so thick in this thread you can SMELL it... :eusa_hand:

What does MC Hammer admonishing a daytime TV host for talking to his son about his failures have to do with David Letterman?

You can't be asking that question in all seriousness.... did you miss the whole point of this thread? Did you not read anything I posted?

That's the thing. I don't "get" the point of this thread. I have read your posts and it seems like your point is that if it were the Obama daughters who were the brunt of the joke then the liberals would be throwing a fit. I get that. What I don't get is what MC Hammer, his son, and Kathy Lee have to do with it.

Calling someone a slut is ... wait ... when 10 year olds are calling each other sluts like it's a good thing ... and you worry about this ... yeah ...

Let's talk about 14 year olds of Republican Governors being exempted from any backlash from 62 year old comedians joking about their sex lives.

Is that political enough for you?

Let's talk about 14 year olds of Republican Governors being exempted from any backlash from 62 year old comedians joking about their sex lives.

Is that political enough for you?

With all the Republican senators, governors, and other politicians who have recently been caught for sexual crimes, you really don't want to go there.

I also found it extremely shallow of Lettermen of actually mentioning such a comment about a 14 year old KID. And 'slutty', seems more of an attack then a joke.

Go there. Better yet, tell me which ones had sex with 14 year old girls during baseball games then joked about it on late night TV.

OK. I guesss googling republican politicians who had sex with 14 year old daughters of governors during Yankees games then joked about it on late night television is not going to happen tonight.

Ciao, baby.

Do you guys ever notice the ones who are bitching and moaning? The conservatives. Bitch here. Bitch there. Oy. It gives me headache.

Go there. Better yet, tell me which ones had sex with 14 year old girls during baseball games then joked about it on late night TV.

See .. now the devolution is complete. It has gone from some comedian making a bad joke where he only called someone a slut to them having sex with a child and bragging about it jokingly ... yeah ... that's binary thinking for you.

That's the thing. I don't "get" the point of this thread. I have read your posts and it seems like your point is that if it were the Obama daughters who were the brunt of the joke then the liberals would be throwing a fit. I get that. What I don't get is what MC Hammer, his son, and Kathy Lee have to do with it.
Outstanding... I knew us agreeing in the other thread couldn't have been just an isolated anomaly.

But to address the other thing you don't get, I believe it's being used an example of exactly the point I made.

Do you guys ever notice the ones who are bitching and moaning? The conservatives. Bitch here. Bitch there. Oy. It gives me headache.

Ya know... it's great to see you put in an effort at spin, but when it's this far out in, well, LEFT FIELD, nobody takes you seriously.

There's no bigger cry babies than liberals, in every sense of the word.

Last edited:

See .. now the devolution is complete. It has gone from some comedian making a bad joke where he only called someone a slut to them having sex with a child and bragging about it jokingly ... yeah ... that's binary thinking for you.

It's the issue. Period. You won't deal with it directly. You can't, because your usual relativisms would be a joke.

It's the issue. Period. You won't deal with it directly. You can't, because your usual relativisms would be a joke.

No, the issue was someone making a bad joke ... period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back