Letterman Flings Slime at 14-Year-Old Willow Palin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adolescence is generally regarded as starting at age 13.

Age 13.

So once again, by your own words, you are advocating sex with children aged 13.

Keep talking Agno - acting as your own defense is only strengthening the very case against you.

And is it a wonder you supported the Letterman sex jokes against a 14 year old?

How very sad for you....

You fucked up my quotes because you're an idiot, but let's hear you say it right now. Let's hear you say it, punk. "Adolescence is generally regarded as starting at age 13. Newt Gingrich advocates sex with children aged 13."

Say it, you moron. I want to hear you say it, or are you too much of a cowardly gimp to do it? :eusa_eh: :lol:

Wow. You just can't get over what some asshole said about some underage girl, can you? Guess what, there are far more important things to become enraged about than some comedian's bad joke. Get a life.

p.s. Sara Palin is an idiot. If you don't see that, well, then you are too.

The reason why the left wing media & left wing comedians attack Sarah Palin--IS BECAUSE THEY ARE TERRIFIED OF HER.

Sarah Palin still has a higher approval rating in her home state of Alaska--than Barack Obama does.
We witnessed that when John McCain was barely getting an audiance during his campaign to after her announcement as VP a showing of over 60K in Florida when Sarah Palin was speaking.

So the left goes after her because she is pro-life. How many politicians in congress today are pro-life including many Democrats? They go after this on her--because THAT'S THE ONLY THING THEY HAVE.

They attack her family--BECAUSE THAT'S THE ONLY THING THEY HAVE. They sent 2 busloads of investigative reporters up to her small town--to see what they could dig up on her. THEY FOUND NOTHING. There's no Rev. Wrights--there's no Bill Ayers jumping out of the closet on her.

The left wing media realises that she resinates very well with the average American family. She's a mother--she & Todd had their own fishing business--therefore she actually knows business--she was a mayor & now a very popular governor. If anyone knows about ENERGY in this country it's Sarah Palin.

Every single charge that the left as thrown at her, including the kitchen sink--as been proven FALSE. The left set out to destroy her with all these charges--this in Alaska--from anything to ethics charges to whatever else. She won the decision in each & every one of them.

Simply Put:

SARAH PALIN IS THE FEMALE VERSION OF RONALD REAGAN--That's why they hate her.

Last edited:
Wow. You just can't get over what some asshole said about some underage girl, can you? Guess what, there are far more important things to become enraged about than some comedian's bad joke. Get a life.

p.s. Sara Palin is an idiot. If you don't see that, well, then you are too.

guess what Colorado.. stop and take a breath,, and if you are honest enough and can face the truth go back and review events from the first time Mrs. Palin walked out on that stage at the convention. I double dog dog you..:eusa_angel: It's a very ugly portrait of some very sorry azzed hate mongering Americans..

As it were, I'm also among those that find it "unfortunate" that far more pertinent political topics exist to discuss, but some find it necessary to focus on an "off-color" joke made by an entertainer that would have had no impact beyond his audience had it not been circulated further.

I'm not saying that it was funny, or not sleazy, but it was a joke, nobady got hurt, and I would hate for there to be some sort of law the limited one making jokes even in poor taste. I hate PC, but I think its funny that the Rightwingers are going ape shit over a tv comedy show and a joke in poor taste when the Rightwingers are so adamant about defending the freedom of speech and being against PC.

While we're at it, do you know any Holocaust jokes?:cuckoo:

i am so sick of palin...why are there 4 or more threads on this subject.....people letterman has never been funny....get over it...

cause your people keep bashing her for no good reason,, hate begets hate!

Reasonable people do not hate sarah for being who she is. They hate that she was allowed to be in a position to potentially be vice president. You can take your neo con alliegence and shove it up your ass. THAT was a scary thought....and a good reason. Our country needs a long time out on ignorant leaders.

Adolescence is generally regarded as starting at age 13.

Age 13.

So once again, by your own words, you are advocating sex with children aged 13.

Keep talking Agno - acting as your own defense is only strengthening the very case against you.

And is it a wonder you supported the Letterman sex jokes against a 14 year old?

How very sad for you....

You fucked up my quotes because you're an idiot, but let's hear you say it right now. Let's hear you say it, punk. "Adolescence is generally regarded as starting at age 13. Newt Gingrich advocates sex with children aged 13."

Say it, you moron. I want to hear you say it, or are you too much of a cowardly gimp to do it? :eusa_eh: :lol:

Provide a quote from Newt Gingrich and a source for said quote that supports your claim that "Newt Gingrich advocates sex with children aged 13".

i am so sick of palin...why are there 4 or more threads on this subject.....people letterman has never been funny....get over it...

cause your people keep bashing her for no good reason,, hate begets hate!

Reasonable people do not hate sarah for being who she is. They hate that she was allowed to be in a position to potentially be vice president. You can take your neo con alliegence and shove it up your ass. THAT was a scary thought....and a good reason. Our country needs a long time out on ignorant leaders.

can't handle the truth? thought so!

I don't think anyone can rationally call Sarah Palin an idiot when she literally stood toe to toe with a 30+ year career politician (Joe Biden)-who has been in (thousands) of poliitical debates all of his life-& take the shots & give them back. And Sarah Palin--gave them right back--(without a teleprompter.) LOL Poor Katie Curick & Charlie Gibson & the rest of the left wing media could not edit her answers in the debates!

For the liberal idiots on this board--EXPLAIN THAT! I doubt you can.

Last edited:
Maybe someone should tell Little Davey and all the left leaning comics! I mean they keep attacking her and make Obama off limits!

However, you should get used to it when in 2012 she becomes the first female president of the US!:lol:

Last edited:
I don't think anyone can rationally call Sarah Palin an idiot when she literally stood toe to toe with a 30+ year career politician (Joe Biden)-who has been in poliitical debates all of his life-& take the shots & give them back. And Sarah Palin--gave them right back.

Sorry, nice try, but Biden is an idiot as well.

And do we really need to replay the videos of her extraordinarily terrible interviews? Are you going to tell me that she's intelligent when she says "I can see Russia from Alaska?" Or that Russia sends military planes into US airspace? Or any other number of similarly stupid statements? Go ahead and cry that the media only asked "gotcha" questions, but if you realize that and you don't see that, then you are a blind idealogue and there is really no point in discussing it further with someone whose IQ is the same as the maximum speed on an interstate freeway.

I'm not saying that it was funny, or not sleazy, but it was a joke, nobady got hurt, and I would hate for there to be some sort of law the limited one making jokes even in poor taste. I hate PC, but I think its funny that the Rightwingers are going ape shit over a tv comedy show and a joke in poor taste when the Rightwingers are so adamant about defending the freedom of speech and being against PC.

What's your point? Are Holocaust jokes illegal? Are they harmful, or are they just offensive and you don't like them?

I haven't heard a Holocaust joke that made me laugh, but if I did, would I suddenly transform into a Nazi?

What's your point? Are Holocaust jokes illegal? Are they harmful, or are they just offensive and you don't like them?

I haven't heard a Holocaust joke that made me laugh, but if I did, would I suddenly transform into a Nazi?

I'm not saying any joke should be illegal. I am saying CBS should kick him off the air. Being PC is quite different from telling a joke about molesting a child.

Provide a quote from Newt Gingrich and a source for said quote that supports your claim that "Newt Gingrich advocates sex with children aged 13".

Here, I'll explain the argument for you again, that is, the argument according to AllieBabble and Dinatra.

Premise 1: Advocates of the abolition of adolescence and earlier integration of youth into adult society through drastic re-construction of currently existing age restrictions are “advocates of underage sex.”

Premise 2: New Gingrich is an advocate of the abolition of adolescence and earlier integration of youth into adult society through drastic re-construction of currently existing age restrictions.

Conclusion: Therefore, Newt Gingrich is an “advocate of underage sex.”

Personally, I find it a little distressing that they wouldn't condemn a man who supports "child sex," according to their definition. Doesn't that indicate that their values are a little out of order?

Agna is the board child raper. You'll have to excuse him.

Allie...we all know that you're the one into that nasty bondage business too...what was that metaphor you used? "Run over by a train"? :cuckoo:

Agna, you actually advocate for children to have sex, that's the reason you want them to have equal rights.

That's the difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back