#LetThemDie: ‘Heartless’ Trump Blasted For Meals On Wheels Cuts

Explain to me why is it my place to pay for other people's food,clothing, housing. Just because you want to give them free stuff doesn't mean everyone fills the need to giveaway freely

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm with you. I don't want to bankroll someone life for them.

Its time for people to take care of themselves.

Get a damned job. Get two jobs and pay you're own way.

The taxpayers are sick and tired of being forced to support these freeloaders.
You are demanding the 88-year-old mother of a soldier killed fighting for his country go get a job in her wheelchair and eyes that barely see shadows and ears that barely hear. It's OK, horrible humans like you have a right to live in America.

If that 88 year old needs taking care of then her family or the State Govt. should be taking care of her. Not the Fed.

If they allow a moron like you to live here then they sure as shit will let a producer like me live here also.

Get over it sparky. LOL
Meals on Wheels is a practical solution to a problem. It saves huge amounts of taxpayer funds by allowing seniors and the disabled to live at home for a small amount of funding instead of being institutionalized at a huge amount of funding. If you want this service to become a state service instead of a federal one, get the state programs started before you cut off the current program.

The morons, you dunce, are the people like you who make emotional opinions based o hate and a general need to feel superior to others. You are mean spirited and hateful. You are a weakling that needs to control and hurt others to feel secure and whole.

And one of the better things about Meals On Wheels is that much of the food is delivered by volunteers. I have done it many times. My father did it twice a week from the time he retire until 2 weeks before he died.

Explain to me why is it my place to pay for other people's food,clothing, housing. Just because you want to give them free stuff doesn't mean everyone fills the need to giveaway freely

$3 million in federal money to provide a couple of meals a week to the elderly. Or $3 million to pay for Trump to go to Florida for the weekend. Which do you think the tax payers should pick up the tab for?

The elderly are more than able to take care of themselves and Trump as POTUS as every other POTUS before him is transported at taxpayer expense.

Its the State taxpayers that should be taking care of their elderly if they need taking care of and not the Federal Govt fed taxes.

The states ARE paying for most of it. And transporting the POTUS for federal business is no problem. But $3 million every time he goes to play golf? Not the same thing.

Sure it is and who says he's playing golf?? You??

Trump is a hard worker and has been since he took office.

For the people who insist the US is a "Christian nation", if you agree with cutting $3 million in grants for Meals on Wheels, but support spending $3 million for golfing weekends, you can pretty much stop insisting.

You are demanding the 88-year-old mother of a soldier killed fighting for his country go get a job in her wheelchair and eyes that barely see shadows and ears that barely hear. It's OK, horrible humans like you have a right to live in America.

If that 88 year old needs taking care of then her family or the State Govt. should be taking care of her. Not the Fed.

If they allow a moron like you to live here then they sure as shit will let a producer like me live here also.

Get over it sparky. LOL
Meals on Wheels is a practical solution to a problem. It saves huge amounts of taxpayer funds by allowing seniors and the disabled to live at home for a small amount of funding instead of being institutionalized at a huge amount of funding. If you want this service to become a state service instead of a federal one, get the state programs started before you cut off the current program.

The morons, you dunce, are the people like you who make emotional opinions based o hate and a general need to feel superior to others. You are mean spirited and hateful. You are a weakling that needs to control and hurt others to feel secure and whole.

And one of the better things about Meals On Wheels is that much of the food is delivered by volunteers. I have done it many times. My father did it twice a week from the time he retire until 2 weeks before he died.
I have done it too. It is a very rewarding type of volunteer work.

$3 million in federal money to provide a couple of meals a week to the elderly. Or $3 million to pay for Trump to go to Florida for the weekend. Which do you think the tax payers should pick up the tab for?

The elderly are more than able to take care of themselves and Trump as POTUS as every other POTUS before him is transported at taxpayer expense.

Its the State taxpayers that should be taking care of their elderly if they need taking care of and not the Federal Govt fed taxes.

The states ARE paying for most of it. And transporting the POTUS for federal business is no problem. But $3 million every time he goes to play golf? Not the same thing.

I am not attacking his work ethic. If he is working, that is great. Why are we spending $3 million for him to go to a country club in Florida for the weekend?

Get over it sparky. LOL

Good to hear and kudo's to you and you're father. The State should be footing the bill. Not the Fed.

Get over it sparky. LOL

Indeed it is. The only downside is when you are told one of your people won't be on your route any more because they died.

I am not attacking his work ethic. If he is working, that is great. Why are we spending $3 million for him to go to a country club in Florida for the weekend?

Why not?

The POTUS is entitled to go where he wants, when he wants at taxpayer expense. If he could I'm sure Trump would fly in his own jet at his own expense but the SS would never go for that.

Get over it sparky. LOL

Good to hear and kudo's to you and you're father. The State should be footing the bill. Not the Fed.

The state is footing 86% of the bill. Why is this program being cut while the military budget is being expanded by a huge amount? If desperate times call for desperate measures, why are we blowing huge amounts of money elsewhere?

Why not?

The POTUS is entitled to go where he wants, when he wants at taxpayer expense. If he could I'm sure Trump would fly in his own jet at his own expense but the SS would never go for that.

So basically, fuck the elderly shut-ins and let's spend $3 million a weekend so Trump can play golf. That is pitiful.

Get over it sparky. LOL

Indeed it is. The only downside is when you are told one of your people won't be on your route any more because they died.
You know that when you take on the volunteer job. It is sad, but rewarding to know you helped give that person dignity and ease that person into their passing.

Why not?

So basically, fuck the elderly shut-ins and let's spend $3 million a weekend so Trump can play golf. That is pitiful.

Nope. The pitiful thing is that the families of the elderly and shut ins aren't taking care of their own.

The pitiful thing is that the States aren't taking care of their elderly and shut ins who don't have family.

No way should the Fed be picking up the tab for it all.

What's worse for America: immigrants (which will enjoy massive increases in spending to keep them out) or starving the elderly?
Keeping out immigrants SAVES money :biggrin:
And so does starving the elderly. What's your priority? Starving the elderly or keeping a Mexican from picking your green beans?

Who is starving the elderly ?

If an elderly person dies in the city of Baltimore....is it Trump's fault or Baltimore's fault ?
Trump pulls the funding. Trump is responsible.

Sorry.....not how it works.

Neither

The president’s budget request eliminates federal grants for meals.

President Donald Trump is coming under fire for proposing a budget that includes the complete elimination of federal funding for Meals on Wheels programs.

Meals on Wheels provides food to the elderly, poor, veterans, disabled and others who often can’t leave their homes.

However, under the proposed budget, the Department of Housing and Urban Development’s entire $3 billion Community Development Block Grant program would be eliminated, The New York Times reported Wednesday.

The grants fund services for low-income Americans ― including grants for Meals on Wheels programs.

More: #LetThemDie: ‘Heartless’ Trump Blasted For Meals On Wheels Cuts

Wow, no wonder seniors are upset.

The states can feed the poor....the Federal Government has no role in feeding them...and if your state won't, that is on you...not Trump.

We're like 20 trillion in debt....desperate times calls for desperate measures
20 trillion in debt, and Trump would rather increase the defense budget by 54 billion and eliminate programs that care for the elderly, disabled and veterans.

The last Liberal who attempted to speak for Republicans by claiming something like 'Let them Die' / 'Die Qucikly' ended up being a scumbag (Alan Grayson) who beat his wife and unethically promoted his Cayman Island hedge funds - Harry Reid even called for him to drop out of politics.

Snowflakes should probably learn to stick to speaking for themselves and not drawing unwanted attention to themselves....attacking the GOP in such a false manner never ends well for them. :p

We're like 20 trillion in debt....desperate times calls for desperate measures
20 trillion in debt, and Trump would rather increase the defense budget by 54 billion and eliminate programs that care for the elderly, disabled and veterans.

It conforms to what I've said for years.

Conservatives don't want less government; they just want less of the other guys' government.

Forum List

Back