LGBT attacks Christian pastor helping teens with same sex attraction if you do not stop we will kill

Am I alone here in thinking that since 18 is the age of consent, then a kid should not be subject to EITHER any gender reassignment conversion OR the therapy to be straight?

Also, to defend any group that would threaten a person's family is unconscionable.

I have no problem with homosexuality, but damned if I support threats of violence against innocent people. The fact that I don't support gay to straight conversion therapy being administered to children doesn't mean I'm about to support death threats or the targeting of anybody's family.

From what I've read, and heard, homosexuality is hard wired. That's not saying that all kids who are gender confused are homosexual, for many, they are still sorting themselves out and it's natural. But for the small proportion that ARE homosexual or lesbian, that too is natural.

What does it do to them, to have someone quote from the bible and tell them that they are an abomination? That at 14 years old they are already destined for hell? Is that the right way to handle it? Someone mentioned that they had a high rate of suicide...and that is kind of understandable given the cultures many of them have to live in. Why do people have to slap labels like "abomination" on head of a kid? That has got to mess when with them when they are struggling to understand their feelings, desires, and place in the world.

Seems to me...the best a parent can do is keep communication open, without judgement, and be willing to listen. If it's pastoral counseling I'd say the same thing. Listen to what the child has to say and be open minded. If he's confused, help him untangle it. If he's homosexual, help him understand it and accept himself. We are all God's children.

There are so many things a child could be or do that are far worse than being homosexual. If a one's child is ethical, compassionate, hard working, honest....then who cares what his sexual orientation is?
Hey! That's the illegal alien argument, too! As long as he hasn't killed anyone yet, what's the big deal?

Homosexuality is not a crime.
But it is a sin. A sin worthy of death, according to the 2nd leg of the axis.

Am I alone here in thinking that since 18 is the age of consent, then a kid should not be subject to EITHER any gender reassignment conversion OR the therapy to be straight?

Also, to defend any group that would threaten a person's family is unconscionable.

I have no problem with homosexuality, but damned if I support threats of violence against innocent people. The fact that I don't support gay to straight conversion therapy being administered to children doesn't mean I'm about to support death threats or the targeting of anybody's family.

Crap. I actually agree with you. On all of the above.

Neither gender reassignment nor conversion therapy should be done to a child. The fact some parents are jumping on to the "bandwagon" as it were and talking gender reassignment before puberty even is disturbing.

From what I've read, and heard, homosexuality is hard wired. That's not saying that all kids who are gender confused are homosexual, for many, they are still sorting themselves out and it's natural. But for the small proportion that ARE homosexual or lesbian, that too is natural.

What does it do to them, to have someone quote from the bible and tell them that they are an abomination? That at 14 years old they are already destined for hell? Is that the right way to handle it? Someone mentioned that they had a high rate of suicide...and that is kind of understandable given the cultures many of them have to live in. Why do people have to slap labels like "abomination" on head of a kid? That has got to mess when with them when they are struggling to understand their feelings, desires, and place in the world.

Seems to me...the best a parent can do is keep communication open, without judgement, and be willing to listen. If it's pastoral counseling I'd say the same thing. Listen to what the child has to say and be open minded. If he's confused, help him untangle it. If he's homosexual, help him understand it and accept himself. We are all God's children.

There are so many things a child could be or do that are far worse than being homosexual. If a one's child is ethical, compassionate, hard working, honest....then who cares what his sexual orientation is?
Hey! That's the illegal alien argument, too! As long as he hasn't killed anyone yet, what's the big deal?

You are free to believe it's a "sin"...but that has no bearing on our laws.

Do you support straight-to-gay conversion therapy though? You know, teaching little ones in school about gay sex under the guise of "anti-bullying". Or the gay vernacular "to turn" (imprinting youngsters to like gay sex through inappropriate contact). Or gay parties and parades urging virginal kids to "be curious" about doing gay sex stuff?

Shoe is on the other foot and the cult doesn't like it.

Gay marriage is illegal according to our laws. :)

Do you support straight-to-gay conversion therapy though?
Doesn't happen.
You know, teaching little ones in school about gay sex under the guise of "anti-bullying".
You will have to explain this.

Or the gay vernacular "to turn" (imprinting youngsters to like gay sex through inappropriate contact). Or gay parties and parades urging virginal kids to "be curious" about doing gay sex stuff?
This does not happen. I think you are reading too many fairytales.

[/QUOTE]Shoe is on the other foot and the cult doesn't like it.[/QUOTE]Please provide examples.

Do you support straight-to-gay conversion therapy though? You know, teaching little ones in school about gay sex under the guise of "anti-bullying". Or the gay vernacular "to turn" (imprinting youngsters to like gay sex through inappropriate contact). Or gay parties and parades urging virginal kids to "be curious" about doing gay sex stuff?

Shoe is on the other foot and the cult doesn't like it.

I don't support introducing sexual subjects to children before they are ready. There is a reason the human species has such a long childhood -- because we need it to develop.

Why would that make you happy. Are you really being hurt when a gay couple marries?

Why would that make you happy. Are you really being hurt when a gay couple marries?
I wasn't hurt when Hillary cheated Bernie out of the nomination. But I was still against it.

It's legal where I live and I know at least 5 gay couples who are married.

Why would anybody want to kill a gay person? If the actions of one person does not harm others, why get worked up over it?

I wasn't hurt when Hillary cheated Bernie out of the nomination. But I was still against it.
Why would you be against gay marriage? How does it personally affect you?

Why would anybody want to kill a gay person? If the actions of one person does not harm others, why get worked up over it?
That's a question for the gay allies, the muslims.

I'm neither against it nor for it. What is your personal stake in the matter?

I want to see people happy. Gay people have been persecuted long enough. It has to end and since their lifestyle does not effect or harm others why would there be any hatred towards them. Really, there are such bigger issues around rather than worrying about someone's sexuality.

Now you're being idiotic. Muslims oppose gays more than Christians.

I want to see people happy. Gay people have been persecuted long enough. It has to end and since their lifestyle does not effect or harm others why would there be any hatred towards them. Really, there are such bigger issues around rather than worrying about someone's sexuality.
Yet that is their very agenda. Heteros have been oppressed far beyond anything experienced by homos simply in sheer numbers. Do you support HeteroPride?

Add women and you've got yourself the cuck triumvirate.

Yet that is their very agenda. Heteros have been oppressed far beyond anything experienced by homos simply in sheer numbers. Do you support HeteroPride?
No they haven't, not one bit.

Add women and you've got yourself the cuck triumvirate.
You certainly are the Strawman champion.

Forum List

Back