LGBT rights group claims Virginia middle school left transgender student alone during active shooter

Asclepias said:
I just asked if there was some documentation to back up the claim. Its either yes or no.
Nope
He Doesn't Have To Present You With Anything
Remember ??
You Prove It, Is The New Standard

Set By

....You
I didnt say anyone had to prove anything to me. I asked if there was some documentation. Its either yes or no.

Asclepias said:
I didnt say anyone had to prove anything to me. I asked if there was some documentation. Its either yes or no.
And I Didn't Say 'PROVE' Either
I Just Reminded You
No One Has To Give You Anything
This Ain't A Court Of Law

He Said It
And He Deserves To Be Believed
Just Because He Said So

Sounds like the school admin are republicans. Why was it so hard to figure out where she should go? She IDs as a female. Are they that fucking stupid?

Boys have no business being in girls' restrooms, no matter what they claim to “identify” as.

Are you really that fucking stupid?

How do you react inappropriately if she IDs as a girl? This cant be the first time she has been to the bathroom.

A boy who “IDs as a girl” is still a boy, and not, in any rational, meaningful sense, a girl.

Only mentally- and morally-defective freaks don't understand this.

Lol I'm sorry but this is funny.

Idiot leftists create this crap and then look like the clowns they are when something like this happens.

Sounds like the school admin are republicans. Why was it so hard to figure out where she should go? She IDs as a female. Are they that fucking stupid?
Republicans, huh?

As one dumbshit in here recently asked, you have some documentation to back that up? I’d be interested in seeing it.

Asclepias said:
And I Didn't Say 'PROVE' Either
I Just Reminded You
No One Has To Give You Anything
This Ain't A Court Of Law

He Said It
And He Deserves To Be Believed
Just Because He Said So
Yeah its just a forum on the internet. I never said anyone had to give me anything. No he doesnt deserve to be believed. I make that decision not you.

Republicans, huh?

As one dumbshit in here recently asked, you have some documentation to back that up? I’d be interested in seeing it.
There is a difference from stating something as fact and offering an opinion. For the illiterate among us (like you) when a person says "sounds like"...thats an opinion. Republicans are stupid and have a hard time dealing with things hence they typically have problems figuring things out if its new or different.

Forum List

Back