Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
Most Americans side with gays in religious freedom disputes: Reuters/Ipsos poll

Read em and weep, haters.

paperview will give the link below.

Last edited:
Yawn....

Majority in gay-rights poll back religious exemptions for businesses

While finding that Americans narrowly favor allowing gay and lesbian couples to legally marry, a new national poll also shows most believe wedding-related businesses should be allowed to deny service to same-sex couples for religious reasons.

Majority in gay-rights poll back religious exemptions for businesses Deseret News
You know that the left is going to lie. They have manufactured polls and surveys to back up every nutty claim they make.

• Banned
Read carefully, sassyhissy: my poll trumps yours. And the religious exemptions will be narrowed increasingly over the next decade as the millennials become more fully aware what idiots are the older dying-off socons.

Tipsy is already drinking.

Read carefully, sassyhissy: my poll trumps yours. And the religious exemptions will be narrowed increasingly over the next decade as the millennials become more fully aware what idiots are the older dying-off socons.

Tipsy is already drinking.

if you ask people if businesses should be fined if they don't want to provide service to gay weddings, a majority say no. Again, its all how you ask the question.

People want others to treat gays fairly, but don't want government to force the issue.

Dueling polls.
Wow ... We get to vote for who we can discriminate against ... It is just a matter of opinion now and majority wins..
You would accept the opposite findings joyfully. My point is merely this: the public is shifting against the social con far right.

And, no, this is a republic based on a constitution that protects certain civil rights. Not a democracy.

Dueling polls.
Wow ... We get to vote for who we can discriminate against ... It is just a matter of opinion now and majority wins..
You would accept the opposite findings joyfully. My point is merely this: the public is shifting against the social con far right.

And, no, this is a republic based on a constitution that protects certain civil rights. Not a democracy.

The public thinks what ever the MSM tells them to think. We all know what the MSM is telling them to think. The MSM has the same agenda as the FPDQ agenda.

Dueling polls.

The public thinks what ever the MSM tells them to think. We all know what the MSM is telling them to think. The MSM has the same agenda as the FPDQ agenda.
You must be in the same ward with Marty.

MSM, Rush, Fox, etc., are in the propaganda game.

The logic of your post leads to the MSM is far better at the propaganda mill than the far right and socon right mills.

Or the public is better educated and more aware than you realize.

Doesn't the fact that people donated over half a million dollars to the Pizza Place after it was blindsided by a reporter and shut down by sodomite radicals trump the push poll from Reuters/Ipsos? The left loves to bring up rigged polling data when they are losing the argument. It's no secret sodomites troll for incidents of alleged discrimination and there is little coverage of the threats against "Memories pizza" including a high school coach trying to recruit a mob to burn the place down.

Doesn't the fact that people donated over half a million dollars to the Pizza Place after it was blindsided by a reporter and shut down by sodomite radicals trump the push poll from Reuters/Ipsos? The left loves to bring up rigged polling data when they are losing the argument. It's no secret sodomites troll for incidents of alleged discrimination and there is little coverage of the threats against "Memories pizza" including a high school coach trying to recruit a mob to burn the place down.
A bit hyperbolic, hmmm? A bit hissy, hmmm?

Dueling polls.

You must be in the same ward with Marty.

MSM, Rush, Fox, etc., are in the propaganda game.

The logic of your post leads to the MSM is far better at the propaganda mill than the far right and socon right mills.

Or the public is better educated and more aware than you realize.

Again, use the refer tool when you mention someone's name without quoting them. Poor form on your part.

Marty, you would not know form if it were a horse and it kicked you in the face.

Don't read me if it irks you.

The country continues to move into the future shedding socon and libertarian folks in its wake.

Marty, you would not know form if it were a horse and it kicked you in the face.

Don't read me if it irks you.

The country continues to move into the future shedding socon and libertarian folks in its wake.

Again, if you want to respond to me: 1) quote my post or 2) use a call out. Its almost as if you want me to miss your response.

and reading your "posts" is entertaining due to your clear lack of anything worthwhile to say.

The follow my postings carefully.

I will let you and Foxfyre know when I accede to your demands in posting.

Forum List

Back