LGBT rules, far right socons drool

Dueling polls.
Wow ... We get to vote for who we can discriminate against ... It is just a matter of opinion now and majority wins..
You would accept the opposite findings joyfully. My point is merely this: the public is shifting against the social con far right.

And, no, this is a republic based on a constitution that protects certain civil rights. Not a democracy.

Well hell ... If you wanted to say that your point was irrelevant to the idea that we can chose who should be discriminated against ... Then you should have stated that earlier and saved everybody the trouble of arguing with it.

:lol: silly sand. Do you believe in the Constitution and that civil rights are not governed by democratic votes?

:lol: silly sand. Do you believe in the Constitution and that civil rights are not governed by democratic votes?

I believe in the Constitution and I never suggested otherwise ... You are then one who posted some nonsense about what people think versus the Constitution.
Like the Constitution would give a damn what your poll data suggests ... I suggest you follow your own posts more carefully.

sand, you are struggling, but that's OK.

SCOTUS will decide this ultimately, as normally.

No twisting of the 1st Amendment will permit folks and their civil rights to be treated anything but equally in public.

No twisting of the 1st Amendment will permit folks and their civil rights to be treated anything but equally in public.

I wouldn't suggest that the First Amendment, SCOTUS nor the Constitution give a rat's ass what the people polled and referenced in your OP may possibly opine in regards to.
If anyone is struggling attempting to make a point worth considering ... That would certainly be you.

I wouldn't suggest that the First Amendment, SCOTUS nor the Constitution give a rat's ass what the people polled and referenced in your OP may possibly opine in regards to.
If anyone is struggling attempting to make a point worth considering ... That would certainly be you.
:lol: of course, dear. Or in your poll. As I said, it will be SCOTUS who decides.

:lol: of course, dear. Or in your poll. As I said, it will be SCOTUS who decides.

I don't quite remember offering any poll that SCOTUS or the Constitution is would be concerned with ... Seeing as a poll doesn't means shit in regards to either.
But whatever ... Ramble on aimlessly if you so choose.

Says sand, whose opinion is worth not a hill of beans. :lol:

And the far right socons look like fools on this issue.

Rightfully so.

Says sand, whose opinion is worth not a hill of beans. :lol:

And the far right socons look like fools on this issue.

Rightfully so.

What part of my post would you consider to be an opinion ... Although I must admit that arguing with an imbecile such as yourself (now that is an opinion) would be quite foolish?

Unless of course you think your opinion that any number of people polled might have a distinguishable bearing on the Constitutionality of the matter at hand.
Perhaps it is just difficult for you to accept your incompetence in stating an opinion that would matter in some form or another.

As far as how may or may not value my own opinion ... How the fuck would you know you ignorant nitwit?

Opinions are opinions, dear: they are worth want you them to be worth nothing more.

SCOTUS will make the decision, which will be in line with the continued marginalization of the far right.

Yawn....

Majority in gay-rights poll back religious exemptions for businesses

While finding that Americans narrowly favor allowing gay and lesbian couples to legally marry, a new national poll also shows most believe wedding-related businesses should be allowed to deny service to same-sex couples for religious reasons.

Majority in gay-rights poll back religious exemptions for businesses Deseret News
You know that the left is going to lie. They have manufactured polls and surveys to back up every nutty claim they make.
And unemployment stats...

Most Americans side with gays in religious freedom disputes: Reuters/Ipsos poll

Read em and weep, haters.

paperview will give the link below.

Give only 3.5% of the American population identify as LGBT, the people who have such a problem with LGBT remind me of the ones who think 0.2% of the world's population (Jews) run everything. :)

Forum List

Back