LGBT & ? vs Utah: Legal Arguments at 10th Circuit Begin April 10, 2014

Show me the law that says people have to consummate their marriage for it to be legal. I'll give you a head start, there is none. So your point is irrelevant to the discussion of marriage.

In most jurisdictions a marriage that is not consummated can be nullified, no divorce required, just like it never happened, because the contract has yet to be completed. So there is no law needed, Dumb Ass.

How can they get an annulment if you claim they were never legally married in the first place?

For your argument of marriage annulment to hold any sway what-so-ever, you would first have to agree that they were in fact legally married.

Logic and OKTexas don't do each other.

No, most of the states say that. For sure the ones petitioning with Utah in this case say it. Would they amount to 10s of millions of people? I think that's about how many are saying it, give or take.

If marriage wasn't a privelege then polygamists, incest, minors, anyone could get legally married. But that's not the case, is it? And your basis for only including LGBTs as people who want a special "right" to marry is? What again? Belligerence? The ability to be shrill, nagging or forceful?

Like I said, in Griswold v. Connecticut, 381 U.S. 479 (1965) they claimed the right of privacy from the US Constitution and a "right to marital privacy" at that. This is the Supreme Court and this has held in the Supreme Court since then.

A right of privacy is not a right of marriage. That you cannot distinguish them indicates you are stupid. But I knew that from your first post here.
It happens the states are correct. Anything that requires a permit is a privilege, not a right.

Looks like the usmb homos hired an attorney to defend their position.

In most jurisdictions a marriage that is not consummated can be nullified, no divorce required, just like it never happened, because the contract has yet to be completed. So there is no law needed, Dumb Ass.

How can they get an annulment if you claim they were never legally married in the first place?

For your argument of marriage annulment to hold any sway what-so-ever, you would first have to agree that they were in fact legally married.

Logic and OKTexas don't do each other.

Yep, you ass holes can go around changing the name of everything and it really doesn't matter, you can call sick freaks normal and normal people sick freaks but in the end either reality or anarchy will prevail and honestly I'm hoping more for anarchy so many might get the justice they really deserve.

Last edited:
Yep, you ass holes can go around changing the name of everything and it really doesn't matter, you can call sick freaks normal and normal people sick freaks but in the end either reality or anarchy will prevail and honestly I'm hoping more for anarchy so many might the justice they really deserve.

Why do you feel the need to insult the whole time?

It doesn't matter whether you think someone is normal or not.

The founding fathers put the Bill of Rights into the US Constitution so that people get equality, no matter what the mob think.

So, time to decide. The Constitution or your views.

Yep, you ass holes can go around changing the name of everything and it really doesn't matter, you can call sick freaks normal and normal people sick freaks but in the end either reality or anarchy will prevail and honestly I'm hoping more for anarchy so many might the justice they really deserve.

The founding fathers put the Bill of Rights into the US Constitution so that people get equality, no matter what the mob think.

Tell me exactly how they are being treated in any way other than equal. There are men and women they are all treated the same and you retards contends that is discriminatory. Fuck you, normal is normal, you want to call deviants normal and that ain't right. Of course right means nothing any more, eventually there will be a backlash, I hope I live to see it.

Last edited:
Just like straight couples, gay and lesbians make good parents and bad parents. It's not the sex of the parents that's important, it's the couples dedication to doing a very hard job, raising children.
What if your premise started out with "gays are part of a cultural movement based around learned deviant sexual behaviors; given sex is about reproduction".

If it was found that LGBTs were cult like and grouped around deviant behaviors...worshipping an icon, unaplogetically, who sodomized teen boys on drugs..that would change your statement.

The jury is still out on the above. And while it is, we err on the side of child safety.
And what if pigs could fly?

Just like straight couples, gay and lesbians make good parents and bad parents. It's not the sex of the parents that's important, it's the couples dedication to doing a very hard job, raising children.
What if your premise started out with "gays are part of a cultural movement based around learned deviant sexual behaviors; given sex is about reproduction".

If it was found that LGBTs were cult like and grouped around deviant behaviors...worshipping an icon, unaplogetically, who sodomized teen boys on drugs..that would change your statement.

The jury is still out on the above. And while it is, we err on the side of child safety.
And what if pigs could fly?

And what if fags could have real sex? That's right, then they wouldn't be fags, would they?

Last edited:
Tell me exactly how they are being treated in any way other than equal. There are men and women they are all treated the same and you retards contends that is discriminatory. Fuck you, normal is normal, you want to call deviants normal and that ain't right. Of course right means nothing any more, eventually there will be a backlash, I hope I live to see it.

Oh, you need to insult again.

How about you write this post again without insulting and I might then reply to your point.

Oh, you need to insult again.

How about you write this post again without insulting and I might then reply to your point.

I think you might have mistaken me for someone who might care what your opinion might be, answer or not, it won't change what is right.

Abnormal is so common today, it's normal.

Abnormal by it's definition can never be normal, now would you care to answer the questions?

Abnormal by it's definition can never be normal, now would you care to answer the questions?
What i'm saying is normal and abnormal are purely subjective and the judgement of normality depends on time and place. When enough people exhibit abnormal behavior it will be considered normal.

I think you might have mistaken me for someone who might care what your opinion might be, answer or not, it won't change what is right.

So, if you don't care, why the hell are you on a message board talking to people.

Sure, it won't change what is right, you'll never be left, I get it, Zeig Heil and all that right?

What i'm saying is normal and abnormal are purely subjective and the judgement of normality depends on time and place. When enough people exhibit abnormal behavior it will be considered normal.

Scientific norms are established by objective measures, this everything is situational bullshit just doesn't fly. You folks expect us to believe your crap climate change as abnormal and fag marriage as normal, really? :cuckoo:

Only about 3% of the population is gay, that ain't no where in the galaxy with normal.

Moderation Message:

Reminder -- This is a Zone2 thread. And the rules here in Politics are:

"Zone 2": Political Forum / Israel and Palestine Forum / Race Relations/Racism Forum / Religion & Ethics Forum: Baiting and polarizing OP's (Opening Posts), and thread titles risk the thread either being moved or trashed. Keep it relevant, choose wisely. Each post must contain content relevant to the thread subject, in addition to any flame. No trolling. No hit and run flames. No hijacking or derailing threads.

If you've never seen that before -- the other simple rules are on the homepage.
Carry ON !!!! Enjoy....

flacaltenn

Such are not cult like, not group around deviant behavior, who attack children no more frequesntly that heterosexuals, who are known to use adoption as a screen for preying on their favorite targets.

Scientific norms are established by objective measures, this everything is situational bullshit just doesn't fly. You folks expect us to believe your crap climate change as abnormal and fag marriage as normal, really? :cuckoo:

Only about 3% of the population is gay, that ain't no where in the galaxy with normal.

Yes, the 3% is normal for gay, 97% for heterosexuality.

What don't you get aobut that?

Such are not cult like, not group around deviant behavior, who attack children no more frequesntly that heterosexuals, who are known to use adoption as a screen for preying on their favorite targets.

Sorry, you can't spin child welfare that hard. When a group reveres and defends a child sex predator, you stop spinning, sit up and take notice. Unless you're mentally ill.

Forum List

Back