LGBT & ? vs Utah: Legal Arguments at 10th Circuit Begin April 10, 2014

What i'm saying is normal and abnormal are purely subjective and the judgement of normality depends on time and place. When enough people exhibit abnormal behavior it will be considered normal.

Scientific norms are established by objective measures, this everything is situational bullshit just doesn't fly. You folks expect us to believe your crap climate change as abnormal and fag marriage as normal, really? :cuckoo:

Only about 3% of the population is gay, that ain't no where in the galaxy with normal.

Yes, the 3% is normal for gay, 97% for heterosexuality.

What don't you get aobut that?

Fakey, you really are a senile idiot, aren't you? You must have failed the most basic math class.

Sorry, you can't spin child welfare that hard. When a group reveres and defends a child sex predator, you stop spinning, sit up and take notice. Unless you're mentally ill.

Kind of like saying people who drive VW Beetles are Nazis and support Hitler killing the Jews and others in the Holocaust.

Abnormal by it's definition can never be normal, now would you care to answer the questions?
What i'm saying is normal and abnormal are purely subjective and the judgement of normality depends on time and place. When enough people exhibit abnormal behavior it will be considered normal.

Scientific norms are established by objective measures, this everything is situational bullshit just doesn't fly. You folks expect us to believe your crap climate change as abnormal and fag marriage as normal, really? :cuckoo:

Only about 3% of the population is gay, that ain't no where in the galaxy with normal.
Drawing on information from four recent national and two state-level population-based surveys, the analyses suggest that there are more than 8 million adults in the US who are lesbian, gay, or bisexual, comprising 3.5% of the adult population. In total, the study suggests that approximately 9 million Americans – roughly the population of New Jersey – identify as LGBT.

There are also nearly 700,000 transgender individuals in the US. An estimated 19 million Americans (8.2%) report that they have engaged in same-sex sexual behavior and nearly 25.6 million Americans (11%) acknowledge at least some same-sex sexual attraction.

The problem with stating the number of homosexuals is arriving at an objective definition of homosexuality. One can have strong, moderate or no attraction to one's own sex so the question becomes at what point is a person homosexual, bisexual, or heterosexual.

How Many People are Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender? | Williams Institute

Drawing on information from four recent national and two state-level population-based surveys, the analyses suggest that there are more than 8 million adults in the US who are lesbian, gay, or bisexual, comprising 3.5% of the adult population. In total, the study suggests that approximately 9 million Americans – roughly the population of New Jersey – identify as LGBT.

There are also nearly 700,000 transgender individuals in the US. An estimated 19 million Americans (8.2%) report that they have engaged in same-sex sexual behavior and nearly 25.6 million Americans (11%) acknowledge at least some same-sex sexual attraction.

The problem with stating the number of homosexuals is arriving at an objective definition of homosexuality. One can have strong, moderate or no attraction to one's own sex so the question becomes at what point is a person homosexual, bisexual, or heterosexual.

How Many People are Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender? | Williams Institute

The biggest thing is that it is none of the govt's business if someone is gay or not.

The Constitution protects rights, acknowledges rights, the govt is supposed to uphold these rights. So why doesn't it?

What if your premise started out with "gays are part of a cultural movement based around learned deviant sexual behaviors; given sex is about reproduction".

If it was found that LGBTs were cult like and grouped around deviant behaviors...worshipping an icon, unaplogetically, who sodomized teen boys on drugs..that would change your statement.

The jury is still out on the above. And while it is, we err on the side of child safety.

Such are not cult like, not group around deviant behavior, who attack children no more frequesntly that heterosexuals, who are known to use adoption as a screen for preying on their favorite targets.

Sorry, you can't spin child welfare that hard. When a group reveres and defends a child sex predator, you stop spinning, sit up and take notice. Unless you're mentally ill.

Sorry, your spin on HM and cults is merely pathetic. Adults, homo and hetero, prey on children. Fact.

Live with it, Sil, because the 10th will not entertain nonsense like yours.

Fakey, you really are a senile idiot, aren't you? You must have failed the most basic math class.

This is about normality not aberration: different subjects.

Most species have same sex members reoccurring in every generation.

That is normal.

Your ad hom merely shows you admit defeat.

The biggest thing is that it is none of the govt's business if someone is gay or not.

The Constitution protects rights, acknowledges rights, the govt is supposed to uphold these rights. So why doesn't it?
Your're absolutely right. If two consenting adults want to commit themselves to each other, they should be allowed to do so regardless of sex. There is no evidence that same sex marriage would damage society in any way, just fears and supposition.

Your're absolutely right. If two consenting adults want to commit themselves to each other, they should be allowed to do so regardless of sex. There is no evidence that same sex marriage would damage society in any way, just fears and supposition.

However there seem to be enough people who aren't interested in rights and so on, even on this board there are plenty of people.

How many people in the US see the ideals of the constitution and Bill or Rights as nothing?

However you talk about taking away their guns then all of a sudden the Bill or Rights becomes the most important thing in the world.

This is about normality not aberration: different subjects.

Most species have same sex members reoccurring in every generation.

That is normal.

Your ad hom merely shows you admit defeat.

The fact that abnormalities occur do not make them any more normal, they are still the exception, the freak, not the real deal, abnormal. So don't try to require society to consider them something they are not. They have the same rights as everyone else, they don't need special accommodation because gay is not a physical handicap, it a mental problem that does not prevent the individual form adequately performing in society.

The statistical frequency documents that such are normal in each generation, thus they are not aberrations but perfectly normal.

Marriage equality is not "special accommodation" but a civil right by virtue of the 14th Amendment.

Your argument "I want my personal beliefs followed despite scientific absolutes" won't fly with the court.

The statistical frequency documents that such are normal in each generation, thus they are not aberrations but perfectly normal.

Marriage equality is not "special accommodation" but a civil right by virtue of the 14th Amendment.

Your argument "I want my personal beliefs followed despite scientific absolutes" won't fly with the court.

Wrong my argument is they already have the same rights as everyone else, period, end of story. Their rights are equal to any other biologic male or female so there is no violation of equal protection. You start making special accommodations for psychological abnormalities where does it stop?

Wrong my argument is they already have the same rights as everyone else, period, end of story. Their rights are equal to any other biologic male or female so there is no violation of equal protection. You start making special accommodations for psychological abnormalities where does it stop?
Tell me, why do you persist in this argument when 1. the courts have already tossed it, and 2. it's illogical?

Can you by chance name any other contract that requires one person to be male and one female?

Can you by chance name any other contract that requires one person to be male and one female?

A woman, either alone or with another partner (could be female, could be infertile male) wants a child. Instead of using anonymous donation, they have a well qualified friend willing to provide the required sample but does not want to be legally responsible for the child. It's agreed that knowing the sperm donor can be advantageous in later years if there is ever an illness which might have some genetic roots.

Following all applicable laws of the state, the enter into such a contract. Such a contract can only be entered into between a man a woman (or man and a couple).

>>>>

A woman, either alone or with another partner (could be female, could be infertile male) wants a child. Instead of using anonymous donation, they have a well qualified friend willing to provide the required sample but does not want to be legally responsible for the child. It's agreed that knowing the sperm donor can be advantageous in later years if there is ever an illness which might have some genetic roots.

Following all applicable laws of the state, the enter into such a contract. Such a contract can only be entered into between a man a woman (or man and a couple).

>>>>
See the "couple" part, that means it's not just one man and one woman. And that's because a marriage is the only contract we have with that requirement, for now.

Tell me, why do you persist in this argument when 1. the courts have already tossed it, and 2. it's illogical?

Actually judges are divided, and it's fact. You can't prove me wrong, gays have the exact same rights as all men and women, they are demanding special accommodations that are beyond the scope of the federal bureaucrats.

>>>>
See the "couple" part, that means it's not just one man and one woman. And that's because a marriage is the only contract we have with that requirement, for now.

See that "either alone or" part...

I guess you missed the part emphasized above. Single women can contract for artificial insemination. Singles or couples can make such arrangements. When it's a single women, it would require a male.

>>>>

>>>>

See that "either alone or" part...

I guess you missed the part emphasized above. Single women can contract for artificial insemination. Singles or couples can make such arrangements. When it's a single women, it would require a male.

>>>>
Yes but the contract doesn't require that one be one sex and one the other. In most states a marriage license still does.

Actually judges are divided, and it's fact. You can't prove me wrong, gays have the exact same rights as all men and women, they are demanding special accommodations that are beyond the scope of the federal bureaucrats.
Your dog won't hunt. I could make the same for any restriction I put on marriage as long as it applied to everyone. No Jews and Catholics together, no blacks and whites together. They would all be equal it would never pass in court because it makes no sense even though everyone is technically "equal".

Just like straight couples, gay and lesbians make good parents and bad parents. It's not the sex of the parents that's important, it's the couples dedication to doing a very hard job, raising children.
What if your premise started out with "gays are part of a cultural movement based around learned deviant sexual behaviors; given sex is about reproduction".

If it was found that LGBTs were cult like and grouped around deviant behaviors...worshipping an icon, unaplogetically, who sodomized teen boys on drugs..that would change your statement.

The jury is still out on the above. And while it is, we err on the side of child safety.
What if, you are a total paranoid fruitcake? Could be you know, Mrs. Milk...

Typical gay liberal response to reasonable message of question or statement that you have no legitimate answers for. .......
Attack the messenger. Talk about "paranoid fruitcake"

Um, OKTexas wants his desires fulfilled despite what science and morality tell us are the right decisions to make.

Um, it is SO easy to prove you wrong: gays cannot marry whom thy wish.

Forum List

Back