LGBT You Are Not Special and You Do Not Need to Clutter Our Politics or Society

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
You people fuck up our society and our government. You throw temper tantrums that nobody cares about. You “demand” to be heard when nobody cares if you’re gay or lesbian and nobody discriminates against you. You demand special treatment and clog school systems with your assumption of privilege. You have disgusting parades down our streets in front of children to flaunt your lifestyle and you all gathered for Hillary in NYC and cried like babies on election night so media would feel sorry for you. Go do your business in private. Nobody cares and quite frankly being gay or lesbian is rather boring now.

Progressive Poofter to come charging in with his virtue beacon in...

Nothing quite screams 'nobody cares' like starting a thread where you say 'nobody cares' a bunch of times. All evidence to contrary it appears.

You people fuck up our society and our government. You throw temper tantrums that nobody cares about. You “demand” to be heard when nobody cares if you’re gay or lesbian and nobody discriminates against you. You demand special treatment and clog school systems with your assumption of privilege. You have disgusting parades down our streets in front of children to flaunt your lifestyle and you all gathered for Hillary in NYC and cried like babies on election night so media would feel sorry for you. Go do your business in private. Nobody cares and quite frankly being gay or lesbian is rather boring now.

Being a whiny bigot is rather boring now too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing quite screams 'nobody cares' like starting a thread where you say 'nobody cares' a bunch of times. All evidence to contrary it appears.
Then LGBT can shut-up, stop marching, stop forcing acceptance of their lifestyles into society and taking a great nation and tearing down its moral fabric. Thus my grievance and I seek remedy by their silence in media, culture, and education. Nobody cares if your gay or lesbian. Your boring now. You were a fad that has gone away.

Glad you raised your head up long enough to post that.

Just saying the truth.

I've known people who've been fired for being gay.
I've known people who've been beaten up for being gay.

Yes, they are being discriminated against.

As opposed to you white straight males who let the Republicans screw you, so long as the minorities and gays don't get nothing.

They are the most intolerant group.
Exactly. They have never politely asked for anything. They DEMAND it. Must be the pampering treatment from childhood when they were told that it was ok to be gay...that makes you “special.”

Then LGBT can shut-up, stop marching, stop forcing acceptance of their lifestyles into society and taking a great nation and tearing down its moral fabric. Thus my grievance and I seek remedy by their silence in media, culture, and education. Nobody cares if your gay or lesbian. Your boring now. You were a fad that has gone away.

It doesn't appear anyone is forcing *you* to accept anything in our society. The rest of your post is just the same overly-dramatic claptrap I see from dusty farts sad they can't put faggots back in their place anymore. Maybe you say if you 'don't care' another dozens times it will be true. lol

I've known people who've been fired for being gay.
I've known people who've been beaten up for being gay.

Yes, they are being discriminated against.

As opposed to you white straight males who let the Republicans screw you, so long as the minorities and gays don't get nothing.
OH MY GOD! I’ve known people who have been fired for being conservative, attacked for wearing a MAGA hat, yes Trump supporters are discriminated against...but we’re tough.

Last edited:
It is not just LGBT but is all of these groups claiming to be "VICTIMS". No, you are no longer victims, you now want promotion, and glorification whether you are LGBT, Black, Women, Muslim, Illegal Alien, etc. The entire Democrat platform is aimed at these groups, not the hard working taxpayer.

My take on Homo Rights is that it isn't about "non-discrimination" at all.

After all, if someone goes in for an interview for a job, no one will ask them if they take it in the caboose. If Mr. Queerbeau wants to become a custodian, the prospective boss wants to know how well he can mop the floors and scrub the latrine, not his private sexual preferences. If Queerbeau volunteers his sodomitical preferences in the sack, he's not going to get the job. But not because he is a homo- but because he is providing TMI. Homosexuals should really only share the info about their preferences on a need to know basis if they want to avoid "discrimination".

Oh FFS dude! You are better than this. I mean really, just read your first fucking sentence. "You people fuck up our society and our government."
You people are us.
Our society is yours and mine.
Our government isn't just yours, it's We the People. Us.

Being a militant homo is Hella annoying

Yep....so knock it off. :1peleas:

It doesn't appear anyone is forcing *you* to accept anything in our society. The rest of your post is just the same overly-dramatic claptrap I see from dusty farts sad they can't put faggots back in their place anymore. Maybe you say if you 'don't care' another dozens times it will be true. lol
Really? Gender neutral rest rooms, having to alter the whole classroom because a girl thinks she is a boy, having to walk on eggshells at work because gay boss can be triggered if you express conservative values. This is communist egalitarianism forced on society. Nothing speaks louder of an Orwellian 1984 society than Big Brother forcing gay behavior as acceptable in the public realm.

They can do their thing in the closet.

Really? Gender neutral rest rooms, having to alter the whole classroom because a girl thinks she is a boy, having to walk on eggshells at work because gay boss can be triggered if you express conservative values. This is communist egalitarianism forced on society. Nothin speaks louder of an Orwellian 1984 society than Big Brother forcing gay behavior as acceptable in the public realm.

And yet here you are not being forced to accept any of that, but at least you got an opportunity to gas on about how victimized you feel. I know how much people today love to catch a seat on the struggle bus.

Forum List

Back