Liars, lies and the lies they lie pt. 2.

I have lost faith in both parties. The Republicans are not our saviors. Hardly. The Democrats have become the most cartoonish villainous example of corruption as ever existed. Where do you go with that? We need to end this, one way or the other.

George Santos, yes. he lied. Undoubtedly. Um we condemn that. So has Biden. He lied about his credentials in 1988. He was outed, then withdrew his lying sorry plagiarizing ass off the ticket. And NOW? He IS the president.

So if George Santos runs for President in 2052 and wins, good for him.

It turns out, "SANTOS" (Ironic name as there ever was) is a gay Republican, which seems rather contradictory. A neurotic pathological liar with sexual issues. Who'd a thunk it.
Oh **** I did not know about his feminine side. Sounds like he needs to join the Democrat party.

I have lost faith in both parties. The Republicans are not our saviors. Hardly. The Democrats have become the most cartoonish villainous example of corruption as ever existed. Where do you go with that? We need to end this, one way or the other.
Awww, so sad fascist mary that you have no idea of stupid.

Grow a pair bitch.

George Santos, yes. he lied. Undoubtedly. Um we condemn that. So has Biden. He lied about his credentials in 1988. He was outed, then withdrew his lying sorry plagiarizing ass off the ticket. And NOW? He IS the president.

Back in 1988 they were still holding valid elections.

pelosiliarjhjghghkjhkhkhhh.jpg
demsrkiarsfgghhhhh.png
bidenliarhfhjhjhhjhkhkhkh.jpg
bidenliardghgffhjjhggf.jpg
schiffliarjgjhgjgjjhkh.jpg
blementhalliarhjgjgjgj.jpg
warrenliarghgjjjhhgkh.jpg

So what are you saying?
I think he is pointing out the hypocrisy of liberal outrage over this when they voted for Biden, whom i think we can all agree has embellished his past more than any US politician in history. Furthermore, i think he is pointing out how the right is pissed about Santos and that they are highly critical of him, while the left wont say a god damn word about Biden, ever.

We have integrity, the left has none.

Nice fascist mary

Just a little moral relativism to justify lying him about everything to get elected.
But it's OK for you to allow Biden to lie about everything?

Who's actually the moral relativist?

When was the last time... or ANY time when your party got rid of someone who lied to get elected? How about when they lied about dangers to the country?

Democrats expect to be lied to.
They know that otherwise they could never get their people elected.

It turns out, "SANTOS" (Ironic name as there ever was) is a gay Republican, which seems rather contradictory. A neurotic pathological liar with sexual issues. Who'd a thunk it.

How do you see it being contradictory?

Forum List

Back