Lib court: blacks can flee police

Liberals will cry foul when a handful of blacks are shot by police under questionable conditions but turn their backs when black people intentionally assassinate police officers.

Liberals are phonies. They are simply LYING to us about their motivation.
What a stupid comment. Brynmr is a phony.

No one is turning their backs on police shot by blacks.

Liberals will cry foul when a handful of blacks are shot by police under questionable conditions but turn their backs when black people intentionally assassinate police officers.

Liberals are phonies. They are simply LYING to us about their motivation.
What a stupid comment. Brynmr is a phony.

No one is turning their backs on police shot by blacks.

Where's your thread condemning the shootings, Jake the Fake?

I noticed that 9 times out of 10, when somebody flies past you in traffic and drives with reckless abandon, he or she is a black with a chip on their shoulder.

One time, a woman cut me off to make a left turn when I was turning right onto a 4 lane highway and forced me into the shoulder to avoid a collision. Black lady. :afro:

I always say, if you don't want to bump heads with the cops, don't break the law. But that goes without saying for most of us. Go around looking for trouble and you'll find it.

Mkay

Blacks definitely have bad attitude. They think their better than everyone else - especially whites.

Children raised to be brats.

Democrats are creating a permanent underclass with a grievance mentality to give them a constant supply of idiots willing to riot at a moment's notice.

It's a tried and tested tactic used in the Middle East for decades.
:alirulz:

Mud and Brynmr are engaging in reactionary rules for the far and alt right.

They make a false premise, then double down on it when called out on it.

The court said black men in Boston who flee when approached by police does not necessarily indicate that they are guilty of a crime.
Too Dumbs knows better.
Take it up with the court, then, Thumbs.
so it's ok for a black guy to run from the police, but not black women or anyone of any other color. yea, your not a racist, no, nothing to see here
When you begin losing the discussion, you put words in your opponent's mouth that he did not say and he did not infer. Take it up in court.

The court said black men in Boston who flee when approached by police does not necessarily indicate that they are guilty of a crime.
Too Dumbs knows better.
so it's ok for a black guy to run from the police, but not black women or anyone of any other color. yea, your not a racist, no, nothing to see here
When you begin losing the discussion, you put words in your opponent's mouth that he did not say and he did not infer. Take it up in court.
do you or do you not support black men running from the police?

Have you been clear that you support this idiotic action, for everyone?

or do you support everyone run from the cops?

Too Dumbs knows better.
do you or do you not support black men running from the police? Have you been clear that you support this idiotic action, for everyone? or do you support everyone run from the cops?
Fallacy of loaded questions. Take this case up with the state supreme court.

Too Dumbs knows better.
do you or do you not support black men running from the police? Have you been clear that you support this idiotic action, for everyone? or do you support everyone run from the cops?
Fallacy of loaded questions. Take this case up with the state supreme court.
those are yes / no questions, however this is an open forum where you can explain yourself.

but you choose to tell me to take it to court, how moronic

Forum List

Back