liberal college professor can't do basic math/etc-afraid of cops

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
....she says her life ''is more in danger in their presence''' = idiot/very stupid/doesn't know the facts/etc .....same with blacks --you hear it all the time = ''I'm afraid for my son/myself/etc when cops are around'' =IDIOTS!! blacks murder blacks at MUCH MUCH MUCH higher rates
than cops/whites do ---the math-truth is undeniable, so don't try to deny it, or you will look silly ....blacks and this idiot should be more afraid of blacks than cops--DUH

....she says her life ''is more in danger in their presence''' = idiot/very stupid/doesn't know the facts/etc .....same with blacks --you hear it all the time = ''I'm afraid for my son/myself/etc when cops are around'' =IDIOTS!! blacks murder blacks at MUCH MUCH MUCH higher rates
than cops/whites do ---the math-truth is undeniable, so don't try to deny it, or you will look silly ....blacks and this idiot should be more afraid of blacks than cops--DUH

People have rights, and responsibilities, to address their own fears. Regardless of source, bias or rationale.

If an irrational disproportionate fear of snakes, or flying, or guns truly affects you, that is your reality.

Just don't make other people responsible for agreeing with you.

The solutions that work for you don't necessarily work for other people, who have their own problems and solutions.

If we can respect each other, all people are free to solve our problems our own ways.

We don't have to agree on the same problems, solutions or angles. We can organize around the ones we choose, and make those work, without imposing on other people with a different approach!

People have rights, and responsibilities, to address their own fears. Regardless of source, bias or rationale.

If an irrational disproportionate fear of snakes, or flying, or guns truly affects you, that is your reality.

The solutions that work for you don't necessarily work for other people, who have their own problems and solutions.

If we can respect each other, all people are free to solve our problems our own ways.

We don't have to agree on the same problems, solutions or angles. We can organize around the ones we choose, and make those work, without imposing on other people with a different approach!
thats the best job of tap-dancing around the obvious that I have heard recently

Can we agree that the teacher is a moron?

That Kid should have been expelled from school and put on a list that would prevent him from ever attending another school again. Then he can suffer the consequences of poverty and know what it’s like to be a minority.

Despite all that, he still gets to keep his “white card” and will never have to fear of systemic racism and police brutality.

Hopefully the teacher finds a position at a more prestigious College, such as an Ivy League school

1619892554934.png

Isn't the term "Ivy League" School systemically racist?

I'm thinking maybe Charcoal League might be less provoking.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Last edited:

Being a moron is not a crime in itself.
Not a reason to deprive someone of free expression of their lack of knowledge.

We just can't base public policy on ignorance and discrimination.

Govt has limits on what it can regulate or mandate.

Individuals have freedom of speech and beliefs, as long as we don't abuse that to violate other rights or laws, of course.

Being a moron is not a crime in itself.
Not a reason to deprive someone of free expression of their lack of knowledge.

We just can't base public policy on ignorance and discrimination.

Govt has limits on what it can regulate or mandate.

Individuals have freedom of speech and beliefs, as long as we don't abuse that to violate other rights or laws, of course.
you are still tap-dancing

The teacher is an idiot - yes?

yes, what exactly are you saying emily?

That Kid should have been expelled from school and put on a list that would prevent him from ever attending another school again. Then he can suffer the consequences of poverty and know what it’s like to be a minority.

Despite all that, he still gets to keep his “white card” and will never have to fear of systemic racism and police brutality.

Hopefully the teacher finds a position at a more prestigious College, such as an Ivy League school
..but the teacher is the one who is wrong--as stated in the OP ...do I really need to give you the numbers????

Regressive Progressives pride themselves in their tolerance of other people...
But they sure do love to stereotype.
Like believing that all LEOs are evil racist.
I don't think they are evil racist I think they are pigs.
1. there is no problem of police brutality
2. so you LOVE criminals and criminality !!!!! = idiocy just like the teacher

God forbid he exercise his First Amendment right

King James describes the 1st amendment best

“Yes, we do have freedom of speech,” James said. “But at times, there are ramifications for the negative that can happen when you’re not thinking about others, when you only think about yourself.”

Lebron added: “So many people could have been harmed, not only financially but physically, emotionally, spiritually. So just be careful what we tweet and what we say and what we do. Even though yes, we do have freedom of speech, it can be a lot of negative that comes with it.”

“Yes, we do have freedom of speech,” James said. “But at times, there are ramifications for the negative that can happen when you’re not thinking about others, when you only think about yourself.”

Lebron added: “So many people could have been harmed, not only financially but physically, emotionally, spiritually. So just be careful what we tweet and what we say and what we do. Even though yes, we do have freedom of speech, it can be a lot of negative that comes with it.”

Only because you don't like it. Fuck off, Fruitcake

Perfect example for when free speech shouldn’t be allowed

Perfect example for when free speech shouldn’t be allowed

Fascist

Forum List

Back