Liberal friends, if we regain power

Liberal friends, if we regain power! Here is what we need to do.
1. Reduce the federal law book on non-violent crimes. Sorry, but we shouldn't be the most imprisoned nation on earth. We should reduce the prison population greatly as we're doing so.
2. One of these is legalization of pot....
3. We need a single payer system in this country. Sorry, but that is the only way. I expect that the republicans will get their way and we will be around 50-55 ranking by 2020 in healthcare...People will die and will thirst for democratic leadership.
4. We need infrastructure, science and educational rebuilding plan for this country...1. build infrastructure from our bridges to our energy infrastructure, 2. invest more into science and 3. aim to improve our educational system...It is in sad shape.
5. We need our congressional majority to make Puerto Rico our 51st state.
6. Raise the minimum wage to at least 11 bucks per hour.

We need to show the American people that liberal leadership is the right way. Archaist failed in somalia, central African republic and other third world countries and it is bad here too. No way to govern a first world modern country!

As an independent I think you need to go back to Bill Clinton policies. Very successful president and the country did great.

1. Reduce the federal law book on non-violent crimes. Sorry, but we shouldn't be the most imprisoned nation on earth. We should reduce the prison population greatly as we're doing so.
3. We need a single payer system in this country. Sorry, but that is the only way. I expect that the republicans will get their way and we will be around 50-55 ranking by 2020 in healthcare...People will die and will thirst for democratic leadership.
4. We need infrastructure, science and educational rebuilding plan for this country...1. build infrastructure from our bridges to our energy infrastructure, 2. invest more into science and 3. aim to improve our educational system...It is in sad shape.

We need to show the American people that liberal leadership is the right way. Archaist failed in somalia, central African republic and other third world countries and it is bad here too. No way to govern a first world modern country!

As an independent I think you need to go back to Bill Clinton policies. Very successful president and the country did great.

As long as he had Newt and dot.com

Was nice the parties worked together and actually got things done. Bill did what he ran on.

Was nice the parties worked together and actually got things done. Bill did what he ran on.

He was a hands off president and stayed out of the way of business and knew how to lead and compromise with the other party, like Reagan and Tippy.. Bush SR and Tom.

Obama was an absolute failure at that.

To tell you the truth those were the good old days with Bill and Newt...the next two sucked.

He was a hands off president and stayed out of the way of business and knew how to lead and compromise with the other party, like Reagan and Tippy.. Bush SR and Tom.

Yes we have gotten into this partisan funk where nobody will work together. But things worked much better under the presidents you mention.

If you really believe there was damage done before Trump and that number 1, Trump is going to get 8 years and number 2, Trump is going to fix something, you've lost already.
he has already fixed a lot

his curtailing of regulations has been a major factor in revving up the economy

and yes, he will get 8 years

that is, unless liberals and their pawns in the media drop their hysteria

the public is wise to their foolish games

all we have to do is keep 1 of WI, PA or MI

and the economy is doing better in all 3

odds are, Trump gets reelected
I don't even see him running for reelection.

Yes we have gotten into this partisan funk where nobody will work together. But things worked much better under the presidents you mention.

I don't see us ever getting back to that point... Both party's have there claws out for each other..I thought Trump could do it being an outsider and a liberal ...but he has a (R) after his name now..

So, largest prison population in the world, and highest crime rates in the first world, and you think you need MORE of this? Er... what?

No, I support mandatory sterilization for ghetto/welfare recipients. Common sense dictates such folks having offspring is a crime against humanity and the environment in general.

Typical democrats interacting.

You're a eugenicist, then?

First you were a conservative. Last year you became a Democrat. Now you're a liberal?

Do you really expect anyone who knows you to take you seriously?

I don't see us ever getting back to that point... Both party's have there claws out for each other..I thought Trump could do it being an outsider and a liberal ...but he has a (R) after his name now..

Yes seems worse rather than better. Most people I talk to still seem to be more moderate. They just aren't that loud and both candidates tend to be too partisan since that seems like what the base is demanding.

Yes seems worse rather than better. Most people I talk to still seem to be more moderate. They just aren't that loud and both candidates tend to be too partisan since that seems like what the base is demanding.

I am really a moderate, social liberal fiscal conservative, but you have to pick sides here and what I found out if you give a lefty an inch they will take a mile of their stupidness .

I am really a moderate, social liberal fiscal conservative, but you have to pick sides here and what I found out if you give a lefty an inch they will take a mile of their stupidness .

I'm similar. My problem with the right is that fiscal responsibility seems like something they just talk about. Like now they have all the power and I see no real work on the debt. Seems like they cut liberal spending just to add to republican spending. I seldom like either candidate. I don't feel either party has earned my loyalty.

I'm similar. My problem with the right is that fiscal responsibility seems like something they just talk about. Like now they have all the power and I see no real work on the debt. Seems like they cut liberal spending just to add to republican spending. I seldom like either candidate. I don't feel either party has earned my loyalty.

I know when Mitch the fake McConnell , talked and talked on the campaign trail and won it alll and just flipped flopped once again while in office..

I just see it to continue to get worse and worse..it was funny a book was written about the 2006 democrat do nothing Congress and the next one the Republicans controlled was even worse..

( I still have that book around here somewhere)

I know when Mitch the fake McConnell , talked and talked on the campaign trail and won it alll and just flipped flopped once again while in office..

I just see it to continue to get worse and worse..it was funny a book was written about the 2006 democrat do nothing Congress and the next one the Republicans controlled was even worse..

( I still have that book around here somewhere)

I'm hopIng people will wake up and see people are divided and things aren't getting done. We will see what happens the next 2 years I guess. Republicans can't really blame Dems now if things don't get done. Obamacare is a great example of one party pushing through policy. Had they worked together on something it might be working, or they could work together to tweak it and make it better.

My best advice for Dems is go back to Bill Clinton.

First you were a conservative. Last year you became a Democrat. Now you're a liberal?

Also was straight but now want to dress like a cheerleader and want to use the women restroom while taking a bong hit in the boys room...

Matt seem confused like the multiple split personalities he seem to suffer from but somewhat entertaining, well at least to me, alright not really just being kind, alright just being an ass...

You have to give him points because he is consistent. He has always been stupid, no what party or political group he purports to be from.

The last dumb ass you elected promised all those things. He lied to you. He ended up being another big bank pussy.

BTW.... I'm curious where in life you screwed up so badly that you require your neighbors to pay your way for you. I understand earning minimum wage sucks for you, but that is not my fault. Make yourself more valuable by increasing your skill set, and your employer will reward you.

There is plenty of money to invest in infrastructure, education, etc. The problem is we take a trillion dollars a year away from people that earned it and give it to those that did not. Your entitlement scams need to end. The money must be used in a wiser way.

So let me get this straight, you want to see more criminals on our streets, raise taxes so they are unaffordable with all the spending you plan on, force Puerto Rico to become a state against their will, and a higher minimum wage that will distance us further from the world market causing more companies to outsource?

Now you know why you're the minority in this country.

Actually here are more liberals than conservatives.

Only in California, New York and Chicago.

That is why you lost the Electoral College!

But for some reason Hillary got 3 million more votes..
Dems are so proud of the illegals that vote for them. It's sad.

The United States Has The Largest Prison Population In The World — And It’s Growing
The United States Has The Largest Prison Population In The World — And It’s Growing
Both in raw numbers and by percentage of the population, the United States has the most prisoners of any developed country in the world — and it has the largest total prison population of any nation.

Lets make it liberal policy to cut this in half.
The Clinton plan worked. Crime is down across the board, and radicals like Matthew want to see the crime rates go back up. It's really pathetic. Today's nut job leftists are very dangerous. Fortunately most of them have tagged their cars with Bernie stickers, so the rest of us know who they are.

Forum List

Back