Liberal ignorance of Biology

Maybe so is wanting to own 50 guns.

Totally different things, but nice try.

What percentage of the people you know own 50 guns? 10 percent? lol 1 percent? NONE?

Some people are collectors. And what does numbers have to do with anything?

Having your brain tell you you are not the right gender isn't a good thing biologically, plain and simple. it's an aberration.

Because you used numbers to determine that gender identity that doesn't match genitals is abnormal.

It's funny how you people who preach liberty all the time want to turn around and persecute, demean, discriminate against people for exercising their liberty.

I use biology. If you aren't comfortable with your genitals you probably won't want to use them as much, and thus have a lower chance of passing your DNA down to future generations.

These people can do whatever they want themselves, they just don't get to take me along for the ride if I don't want to go.

Some guy with 50 guns in his den isn't asking me to validate he decision to have 50 guns by calling him "Gun Master B"

When some idjit expects me to call them he/she/ze/ve whatever and gets pissy about it they can go to hell.

As I said, your brain is part of your biology. Why do want to let businesses discriminate against gay people?

We've know since at least the 1970's that sexual orientation is partially dependent upon "nurture," which has been the basis for "conservatives" to claim gays should not be parents, albeit in doing so they misstate what nurturing a behavior "normally" consists of. And now comes Johnny Reb who can't even understand briebart is playing him for a fool.

There are FAR more homosexuals in this country than there are collectors of massive numbers of firearms.

Why would the former be 'abnormal' and the latter be perfectly 'normal'?

Because in the end a desire to not have sex with a member of the opposite sex is detrimental to continuing your DNA line to future generations, which is the overall purpose of any reproducing organism.

Owning 50 guns doesn't do that.

that is the dumbest thing you've ever posted.

You believe for the sake of the greater good we should discriminate against childless adults?

The brain telling you your gender is something other than what you were born with is a abnormality.

You are right they are completely different things. The rights ideoligy of being against gun control cause thousands of deaths anually in the US. The lefts ideoligy of letting people be themselves sexually, if it doesn't hurt anybody, causes those people to be happy.

mental illness causes thousands of deaths annually in the US, not guns. If not guns, the mentally ill use bombs, cars, trucks, knives, or hammers.
Oh really? Mental illness is just as prevalent in other nations. Even if you consider terrorist attacks mental illness I dare you to find any other developed nation that has mass fatalities by violence at a ratio of nearly 1 a day as is the case in the US. Feel free to use attacks by transport vehucles,knives,whatever.
None of those other nations you should move to are anywhere near as populous as we are.

What percentage of the people you know own 50 guns? 10 percent? lol 1 percent? NONE?

Having your brain tell you you are not the right gender isn't a good thing biologically, plain and simple. it's an aberration.

Because you used numbers to determine that gender identity that doesn't match genitals is abnormal.

It's funny how you people who preach liberty all the time want to turn around and persecute, demean, discriminate against people for exercising their liberty.

I use biology. If you aren't comfortable with your genitals you probably won't want to use them as much, and thus have a lower chance of passing your DNA down to future generations.

These people can do whatever they want themselves, they just don't get to take me along for the ride if I don't want to go.

Some guy with 50 guns in his den isn't asking me to validate he decision to have 50 guns by calling him "Gun Master B"

When some idjit expects me to call them he/she/ze/ve whatever and gets pissy about it they can go to hell.

As I said, your brain is part of your biology. Why do want to let businesses discriminate against gay people?

Why do you want to force people to bake a cake they don't want to?

There are FAR more homosexuals in this country than there are collectors of massive numbers of firearms.

Because in the end a desire to not have sex with a member of the opposite sex is detrimental to continuing your DNA line to future generations, which is the overall purpose of any reproducing organism.

You believe for the sake of the greater good we should discriminate against childless adults?

Where did you get that from?

What I posted is about biology and continuation of a species. How is homosexuality a beneficial biological trait on the scale of an individual?

Do any of you nuts realize that the BRAIN is part of one's 'biology'?

The brain telling you your gender is something other than what you were born with is a abnormality.

No, owning 50 guns is a constitutional right, while having a dick with boobs isn't. It is a choice, even though it is a very bad choice. Mentally ill people(liberals) need to be put in a place where they wont hurt other people or themselves...

"I knew that the magnitude would be high, but I did not think the suicide attempt numbers would be that high," Knudson said. That 41 percent suicide rate among transgender people is more than 25 times the rate of the general population, which is 1.6 percent.

Reference: nbcnews.com/id/40279043/ns/health-health_care/t/transgender-american…

We're talking about abnormality. Is it abnormal for a woman to dress in man's clothing?
It is abnormal for a man to go out and get boobs. Or a man to look at another man's pimply hairy ass and say "damn that looks good, I cant wait to fudge pack it".. But then if everyone did it, then it wouldn't be abnormal..

Less than 1 percent of the population is gay, yet hollyweed panders to that 1 percent in the attempt to sway more people to the immoral lifestyle. What it really is doing is pushing the NORMAL people away which is why hollyweed is having financial problems.

Is Hollywood dying? - Personal Liberty®
Hollywood is one of the seven factors I’ve named in the past – the others being public education, the organized church, mainstream media, government, the medical establishment and fraternal organizations (secret and open societies) — that is responsible for building group consciousness and mind control which leads and has led to acceptance of such atrocities as perverted sexual norms (sexual immorality, and transgenderism); child murder (abortion); mass medical inoculation; Zionism, social gospel in place of Christianity; distorted and broken family units as normal; moral relativism; the rise of politics of envy, deceit, economic and class warfare; and the notion of democracy as a government of equality and freedom.

Is it abnormal for a woman to dress in man's clothing?

Dodge that question again.

They can get out of the cake baking business if they are incapable of obeying the laws that regulate that business.

They can get out of the cake baking business if they are incapable of obeying the laws that regulate that business.

Bigot.

Not only do these stupid Moon Bats not know anything about Economics, History, Ethics, Climate Science or the Constitution but they are ignorant of basic Biology.. LOL!

Poll: 77% of Democrats with 4-Year Degrees Think Sex Not Determined at Birth

Three out of four college-educated Democrats seem to believe that a man can be a woman if he just says so, regardless of his biology, genetics, and genitalia, according to a skewed survey conducted by the Pew Research Center.

GettyImages-647674462-640x480.jpg

It didn't take long for the batshit insane to rush in and confirm the obscene observation.

Because it pisses off Conservatives

Get out a my shop, you fag....we don't serve gays here

What I posted is about biology and continuation of a species. How is homosexuality ?
Why is "a beneficial biological trait on the scale of an individual" relevant to the thread or for that matter anything? LOL

Because it pisses off Conservatives

Get out a my shop, you fag....we don't serve gays here
You let him get away with irrelevancy and false equivalency.... which btw seems to be about the only thing the Moore Suckers have left going for them.

What I posted is about biology and continuation of a species. How is homosexuality ?
Why is "a beneficial biological trait on the scale of an individual" relevant to the thread or for that matter anything? LOL

We are simply pointing out the stupidity of the Moon Bats, especially the "college educated" ones..

We all know Liberals are idiots. This is just an example.

Not only do these stupid Moon Bats not know anything about Economics, History, Ethics, Climate Science or the Constitution but they are ignorant of basic Biology.. LOL!

Three out of four college-educated Democrats seem to believe that a man can be a woman if he just says so, regardless of his biology, genetics, and genitalia, according to a skewed survey conducted by the Pew Research Center.

Your sex is determined at birth

Your sexuality is not

Bullshit.

Gender is not a "Social Construct", it is an outgrowth of biological reality.

Mark

WTF??!! I can accept dropout liberals to buy that tripe. But college level?? :lmao:

There were probably only a few hundred liberals that actually attained a college degree, and those probably were in sociology, women's studies, and African-American studies.

Why do gay people discriminate against businesses who don't want to cater to them? Where is the CHOICE?

And yet the same 77% will demand, colleges bankrupt themselves by having
a boy's basketball team and a girl's basketball team.

Now quite a few liberal women are big enough to start on Alabama's offensive
line, but are they tough enough?

Forum List

Back