Liberal Leftist Stupidity from Miley Cyrus

Terri4Trump

Gold Member
Jun 22, 2019
California

ME:
This braindead imbecile is known for her stupidity, but this one takes the cake. Who agrees? Please share other Liberal stupidities.

Miley Cyrus says she won't have kids because 'the earth is angry'

Pop star Miley Cyrus said in a new interview that she won't have kids due to environmental concerns, saying “the earth is angry.”

Cyrus spoke with Elle magazine in an interview published Friday, telling the publication that she refuses to have children “until I feel like my kid would live on an earth with fish in the water.”

Cyrus said that nature is female and “when she’s angry, don’t f--- with her. That’s the way that I feel women are like right now. The earth is angry.”

The singer said she isn't alone in her generation, saying that millennials don’t want to reproduce “because we know that the earth can’t handle it."

“We’ve been doing the same thing to the earth that we do to women. We just take and take and expect it to keep producing. And it’s exhausted. It can’t produce,” Cyrus said. “We’re getting handed a piece-of-shit planet, and I refuse to hand that down to my child. Until I feel like my kid would live on an earth with fish in the water, I’m not bringing in another person to deal with that.”

The former Disney Channel star said that women feel pressured to “keep the planet populated.”

“And when that isn’t a part of our plan or our purpose, there is so much judgment and anger that they try to make and change laws to force it upon you—even if you become pregnant in a violent situation,” Cyrus said. “If you don’t want children, people feel sorry for you, like you’re a cold, heartless bitch who’s not capable of love
. . . . . .(SNIP)

• Banned
For the Christians here, you gotta'love this part:
The former Disney Channel star said that women feel pressured to “keep the planet populated.” “And when that isn’t a part of our plan or our purpose, there is so much judgment...."

Uh... ...I do believe that was God's plan, Be fruitful and Multiply.
It ain't about YOUR plan Miley you moron, and if anybody is angry at you it would be God, not some wad of dirt floating through the Cosmos.

ME: This braindead imbecile is known for her stupidity, but this one takes the cake. Who agrees? Please share other Liberal stupidities.

Pop star Miley Cyrus said in a new interview that she won't have kids due to environmental concerns, saying “the earth is angry.”

Cyrus spoke with Elle magazine in an interview published Friday, telling the publication that she refuses to have children “until I feel like my kid would live on an earth with fish in the water.”

Cyrus said that nature is female and “when she’s angry, don’t f--- with her. That’s the way that I feel women are like right now. The earth is angry.”

The singer said she isn't alone in her generation, saying that millennials don’t want to reproduce “because we know that the earth can’t handle it."

“We’ve been doing the same thing to the earth that we do to women. We just take and take and expect it to keep producing. And it’s exhausted. It can’t produce,” Cyrus said. “We’re getting handed a piece-of-shit planet, and I refuse to hand that down to my child. Until I feel like my kid would live on an earth with fish in the water, I’m not bringing in another person to deal with that.”

The former Disney Channel star said that women feel pressured to “keep the planet populated.”

“And when that isn’t a part of our plan or our purpose, there is so much judgment and anger that they try to make and change laws to force it upon you—even if you become pregnant in a violent situation,” Cyrus said. “If you don’t want children, people feel sorry for you, like you’re a cold, heartless bitch who’s not capable of love
. . . . . .(SNIP)

I'm not sure of what the hell your point is. All liberals are like Cyrus? All millennials are liberals?

Let's take an insulated wealthy child and equate that to a large group of people? In face, how the hell does an interview ;with Cyrus qualify as a current event?

For the Christians here, you gotta'love this part:
The former Disney Channel star said that women feel pressured to “keep the planet populated.” “And when that isn’t a part of our plan or our purpose, there is so much judgment...."

Uh... ...I do believe that was God's plan, Be fruitful and Multiply.
It ain't about YOUR plan Miley you moron, and if anybody is angry at you it would be God, not some wad of dirt floating through the Cosmos.

As long as they don't live in the USA hey, admit it.

ME: This braindead imbecile is known for her stupidity, but this one takes the cake. Who agrees? Please share other Liberal stupidities.

. . . . . .(SNIP)

I'm not sure of what the hell your point is. All liberals are like Cyrus? All millennials are liberals?

Let's take an insulated wealthy child and equate that to a large group of people?
You're ignoring the fact that she is very influential on millenials...they grew up watching and listening to her. No...not all...but a helluva a lot.

My idiot millenial cousin thinks just like her.

. . . . . .(SNIP)

Let's take an insulated wealthy child and equate that to a large group of people?
Yyou're ignoring the fact that she is very influential on millenials...they grew up watching and listening to her. No...not all...but a helluva a lot.

And the group behind her that is turning 18 this year doesn't think about her at all.

I'd like a show of hands of people that still read Elle for anything more than a quick check on seasonal fashion trends.

. . . . . .(SNIP)

Yyou're ignoring the fact that she is very influential on millenials...they grew up watching and listening to her. No...not all...but a helluva a lot.

And the group behind her that is turning 18 this year doesn't think about her at all.
I hope so. I will readily admit that there are liberal millenials who don't think this way....these are the most vocal and the most influential in the Democrat Party though. Evidence? Look at how far loony left the presidential candidates are lurching. If you don't like where your party is headed...I hope you can save it. Center Left voters are the majority of Democrat voters....but the minority of fringe nutcases run the party and dictate the platform at the moment.

Why does anyone care? Why does the OP care? In no way does her decision effect any one of us.

If that's the way she feels and if that's what she wants to do, squirrels to nuts.

Mind your own damn business and the world would be a much better place.

Mother%2B2.jpg

You're ignoring the fact that she is very influential on millenials...they grew up watching and listening to her. No...not all...but a helluva a lot.

Yes, influential, and also indicative of their stupidity.

Actually I would say considering the things she has said and done her not having children would be a boon to the gene pool.

Why does anyone care? Why does the OP care? In no way does her decision effect any one of us.

If that's the way she feels and if that's what she wants to do, squirrels to nuts.

Mind your own damn business and the world would be a much better place.
Then she should keep her opinions to herself.

Forum List

Back