Liberal Media Bias has a Long History and Favors Democrats

There are certain slogans that guide and control the conservative's mind and their knowledge. This is one of them. Media / MSM cannot be liberal, it is corporate owned and operated and staffed. Corporations do not shot themselves as controversies such as smoking, pollution, and climate change demonstrate. Consider for instance the slave like treatment of workers at Walmart as an example, or the dumping of cars by Toyota? Do you really think media doesn't want Walmart's or Toyota's money. If media favored democrats would you have seen the Hillary hatred that was everywhere. Weird how easy it is to manage the conservative / republican mind. Trump is doing a great job in that respect. Example below but it is not from MSM.

Below is a Trump cabinet pick who hurt the very people who supported Trump. And you heard about it where? Distractions hide reality today.

If the liberal media controls who gets elected, why was Reagan a two term president?
Because the Ds ran idiots like your girl Hillary and a majority of voters were not duped fools like you.

So you concede that claiming the liberal media controls elections is bullshit.
I realize that you only read at a kindergarten level but nobody in this thread has claimed that "the liberal media controls elections" only that the media has a "liberal bias" that "favors democrats".

As usual you're just making bullshit up and trying to attribute it to the opposition.

So you concede that the liberal media is no different than the conservative media.
I concede that you are completely incompetent when it comes to formulating an argument that is not a fallacy, apparently you require some object of obsession to fantasize about while you're performing the mental masturbation of attempting to rebut arguments that you yourself make and it appears that straw men are the thing that un-pops your cork. :cool:

Inside the Beltway: Liberal media bias has been entrenched for decades
This has been so clearly documented over generations that even most liberals admit it. Denying this is a sign of delusional behavior.
Fake News from the Washington Slimes, one of the many Right-wing Fake News peddlers.

Yea, media bias is fake news. 100% of the MSM is 100% objective 100% of the time and anything to the contrary is fake news.
There is hope for you yet!

If the liberal media controls who gets elected, why was Reagan a two term president?
Because the Ds ran idiots like your girl Hillary and a majority of voters were not duped fools like you.

I realize that you only read at a kindergarten level but nobody in this thread has claimed that "the liberal media controls elections" only that the media has a "liberal bias" that "favors democrats".

As usual you're just making bullshit up and trying to attribute it to the opposition.

So you concede that the liberal media is no different than the conservative media.
I concede that you are completely incompetent when it comes to formulating an argument that is not a fallacy, apparently you require some object of obsession to fantasize about while you're performing the mental masturbation of attempting to rebut arguments that you yourself make and it appears that straw men are the thing that un-pops your cork. :cool:

Ok, then if I'm wrong, you tell us what the difference is between the liberal media and the conservative media.

Ok, then if I'm wrong, you tell us what the difference is between the liberal media and the conservative media.
Of course you're wrong, you're arguing with yourself since nobody else but you made the argument that you're attempting to argue against, that's what a straw man is ya fucking moron. :rolleyes:

A better example of the powerlessness of the "Liberal" media controlling elections is the election of doofus Bush TWICE!!!!!
The media can control approval-ratings.
Perfect example is a president with a 58% approval # with extremely unpopular policies, or a candidate nobody likes supposedly winning the popular vote by 3 million.

Of course you're wrong, you're arguing with yourself since nobody else but you made the argument that you're attempting to argue against, that's what a straw man is ya fucking moron. :rolleyes:

So you can't tell us the difference between liberal media and conservative media.

why then won't you equally condemn both, if you believe bias deserves condemnation?

This has been so clearly documented over generations that even most liberals admit it. Denying this is a sign of delusional behavior.

The media has no obligation to be objective. Just ask Breitbart.
They have an obligation to be honest however.

Does Trump have an obligation to be honest?
he has an obligation to be tested for mental illness,,,he's a man not of sound mind,,,, alternative facts are lies

Perfect example is a president with a 58% approval # with extremely unpopular policies, or a candidate nobody likes supposedly winning the popular vote by 3 million.
Apparently 3 million less than nobody liked the opponent!!!!

So you can't tell us the difference between liberal media and conservative media.

why then won't you equally condemn both, if you believe bias deserves condemnation?

Still carrying on an argument with yourself ?

Apparently you're too stupid to notice that I didn't fall for your weak straw man gambit, perhaps you should move on to your second favorite informal fallacy the hasty generalization, maybe you'll get lucky.

My best answer is Obama never was.

Whether Trump is honest seems to be highly debatable.

You proved my point and didn’t even realize it.

Thank You.

he has an obligation to be tested for mental illness,,,he's a man not of sound mind,,,, alternative facts are lies
Alternative facts are lies only if they are intentionally incorrect.

After 8 years of alternative facts, you should be used to them.

Thank You.
Trump talking like an (_o_) hole again. Falsely blaming illegal aliens for his loss of the popular vote by 3million. He has presented no proof. He opens his yap and poop squeezes out. Next he'll get us into a nuclear war with China.

I proved the utter STUPIDITY of your non-point and you just proved you were too STUPID to realize it. :cuckoo:
No wonder Tramp loves these STUPID idiots who support him!!!

Forum List

Back