Liberal Media Bias has a Long History and Favors Democrats

The media can control approval-ratings.
Perfect example is a president with a 58% approval # with extremely unpopular policies, or a candidate nobody likes supposedly winning the popular vote by 3 million.
Apparently 3 million less than nobody liked the opponent!!!!
You proved my point and didn’t even realize it.

Thank You.
Trump talking like an (_o_) hole again. Falsely blaming illegal aliens for his loss of the popular vote by 3million. He has presented no proof. He opens his yap and poop squeezes out. Next he'll get us into a nuclear war with China.
Look, retard, common-sense would tell most people that if over 90% of the 3 million overvote totals that rolled in (after Trump won), and came from two blue states that are violating the law by creating sanctuary cities, where the bulk of the illegal population resides, it's not even a stretch. It's pretty much a certainty. You're just a Snowflake living in denial.

The media can control approval-ratings.
Perfect example is a president with a 58% approval # with extremely unpopular policies, or a candidate nobody likes supposedly winning the popular vote by 3 million.
Apparently 3 million less than nobody liked the opponent!!!!
You proved my point and didn’t even realize it.
I proved the utter STUPIDITY of your non-point and you just proved you were too STUPID to realize it. :cuckoo:
No wonder Tramp loves these STUPID idiots who support him!!!
My point was the media can make a terrible candidate like Hillary look electable. On one hand Hillary is so fucking popular and a total shoe-in (but still lost) or the whole popular vote thing is an example of alternative facts that doesn't change the reality that Trump won and is now president. You can't seem to make up your mind, but why is that? Because the media literally controls you.

Forum List

Back