Liberal Media Bias is Real

And here’s a study that says the myth of ‘liberal media’ is in fact a myth:

“A new study revealed what is obvious to anyone who watches the Sunday shows. Liberal media bias is a myth. According to data collected by American University, conservatives dominate the Sunday shows.”
Myth Of Liberal Media Bias Destroyed As Study Finds Conservatives Dominate Sunday Shows
Those Sunday shows that nobody watches. What about media in general? Meet the Press with Chuckie Todd the White House suck ass is conservative?

What about rightwing talk radio?

If the media were not biased with a liberal bent, there would be no success in Conservative Talk Radio or Fox News. Liberals have even tried to replicate talk radio and Fox News models and failed. Why? Because Liberals have already saturated most of the media. The numbers speak for themselves.

That's the dumbest rationalization I've ever heard.

Foxnews and rightwing talk radio and the saturation of the internet 'news' genre with rightwing sites now makes liberal media a NECESSARY counterbalance.

Well, if a 12 year old op/ed says so...
Media Bias 101: What Journalists Really Think -- and What the Public Thinks About Them
Here is research by the Media Research Center that is the watchdog of American media. Liberal bias confirmed.

The Media Research Center is a perfect example of conservative-biased media.
MRC is conservative? Your blinded by your liberal craziness.

I'll let them speak for themselves:

Since 1987, the Media Research Center has been the nation’s premier media watchdog. We don’t endorse politicians and we don’t lobby for legislation. MRC’s sole mission is to expose and neutralize the propaganda arm of the Left: the national news media. This makes the MRC’s work unique within the conservative movement.

The Media Research Center’s unwavering commitment to neutralizing left-wing bias in the news media and popular culture has influenced how millions of Americans perceive so-called objective reporting.

Media Research Center

Media Bias 101: What Journalists Really Think -- and What the Public Thinks About Them
Here is research by the Media Research Center that is the watchdog of American media. Liberal bias confirmed.

Since 1987, the Media Research Center has been the nation’s premier media watchdog. We don’t endorse politicians and we don’t lobby for legislation. MRC’s sole mission is to expose and neutralize the propaganda arm of the Left: the national news media. This makes the MRC’s work unique within the conservative movement.

The Media Research Center’s unwavering commitment to neutralizing left-wing bias in the news media and popular culture has influenced how millions of Americans perceive so-called objective reporting.

Media Research Center
They would not exist if it were not for liberal media bias.

Media Research Center
One would have to an idiot not to know the MSM is liberally biased and has been for decades...only now it is so transparent that to claim there is no bias, certifies one as either stupid or a propagandist.

Media Research Center
One would have to an idiot not to know the MSM is liberally biased and has been for decades...only now it is so transparent that to claim there is no bias, certifies one as either stupid or a propagandist.

Foxnews is liberal biased media?

Media Research Center
They would not exist if it were not for liberal media bias.

They refer to themselves as part of the conservative movement and you deny they're conservative.

That makes you mentally retarded.

“A new study revealed what is obvious to anyone who watches the Sunday shows. Liberal media bias is a myth. According to data collected by American University, conservatives dominate the Sunday shows.”
Myth Of Liberal Media Bias Destroyed As Study Finds Conservatives Dominate Sunday Shows
Those Sunday shows that nobody watches. What about media in general? Meet the Press with Chuckie Todd the White House suck ass is conservative?

If the media were not biased with a liberal bent, there would be no success in Conservative Talk Radio or Fox News. Liberals have even tried to replicate talk radio and Fox News models and failed. Why? Because Liberals have already saturated most of the media. The numbers speak for themselves.

Foxnews and rightwing talk radio and the saturation of the internet 'news' genre with rightwing sites now makes liberal media a NECESSARY counterbalance.

My rationalization is based on history and ratings. Your rationalization is based on denial and allegiance. Why does Fox News beat MSNBC in ratings? Because the media is already saturated with liberal bias. It's free market at work but then again, that is a concept you liberals choose not to understand or embrace. Even with taxpayer-funded PBS the ratings can't beat Fox.

Finally, look at your assessment of liberal media as a "NECESSARY counterbalance". That is clearly indicative of a love for state run media. Conservatives look at Fox News and AM Talk Radio as simply meeting a market need.

My rationalization is based on history and ratings. Your rationalization is based on denial and allegiance. Why does Fox News beat MSNBC in ratings? Because the media is already saturated with liberal bias. It's free market at work but then again, that is a concept you liberals choose not to understand or embrace. Even with taxpayer-funded PBS the ratings can't beat Fox.

Finally, look at your assessment of liberal media as a "NECESSARY counterbalance". That is clearly indicative of a love for state run media. Conservatives look at Fox News and AM Talk Radio as simply meeting a market need.

I didn't say anything about state run media. What the fuck is wrong with you?

lol, I like how you attack liberal media but praise Fox. Your lack of self-awareness is hilarious.

:rofl: liberal bias?

that's funny given all of the coverage the media has given the donald, the internet troll turned presidential candidate

So if liberal media bias is a merely a function of the market, you'd have to support interfering with the market in order to change it, eh?

Some conservative you are.

I didn't say anything about state run media. What the fuck is wrong with you?

lol, I like how you attack liberal media but praise Fox. Your lack of self-awareness is hilarious.

Where and how am I praising Fox? I simply state why and how they are successful: ratings and free market. My comment about State run media is only my personal opinion based on observation. Don't shit yourself.

So if liberal media bias is a merely a function of the market, you'd have to support interfering with the market in order to change it, eh?

Some conservative you are.

The fact that you mistake challenging a market or meeting a market demand as "interfering with a market" shows you have no understanding nor appreciation for the free market at all.

:rofl: liberal bias?

that's funny given all of the coverage the media has given the donald, the internet troll turned presidential candidate

You can't differentiate between coverage and bias?

Forum List

Back