Liberal Media Bias is Real

Those Sunday shows that nobody watches. What about media in general? Meet the Press with Chuckie Todd the White House suck ass is conservative?

What about rightwing talk radio?

If the media were not biased with a liberal bent, there would be no success in Conservative Talk Radio or Fox News. Liberals have even tried to replicate talk radio and Fox News models and failed. Why? Because Liberals have already saturated most of the media. The numbers speak for themselves.

That's the dumbest rationalization I've ever heard.

Foxnews and rightwing talk radio and the saturation of the internet 'news' genre with rightwing sites now makes liberal media a NECESSARY counterbalance.

My rationalization is based on history and ratings. Your rationalization is based on denial and allegiance. Why does Fox News beat MSNBC in ratings? Because the media is already saturated with liberal bias. It's free market at work but then again, that is a concept you liberals choose not to understand or embrace. Even with taxpayer-funded PBS the ratings can't beat Fox.

Finally, look at your assessment of liberal media as a "NECESSARY counterbalance". That is clearly indicative of a love for state run media. Conservatives look at Fox News and AM Talk Radio as simply meeting a market need.

So if liberal media bias is a merely a function of the market, you'd have to support interfering with the market in order to change it, eh?

Some conservative you are.
Look you fucking idiot!
Ever heard the word 'homeostasis'?
Look it up moron!
Liberal media bias, which exists AND Conservative media bias WHICH ALSO EXISTS are both reactions to the social and political REALITY of the country.
Both have their supporters and non-supporters.
SO FUCKING WHAT?
The free marketplace at work as it should be.
Don't like the bias you perceive coming from FOX?
CHANGE THE FUCKING CHANNEL ASSHOLE!
I couldn't give a shit if the MSM is LIBeral bias.
The FACT that other media outlets have been kicking the LIB. MSM for decades in listenership/viewership proves there is a demand for another point of view.
"Mommy! That bad man says Hillary Clinton is a liar! Why doesn't the Government throw him in jail?". Typical LIB stupidity.

Media Bias 101: What Journalists Really Think -- and What the Public Thinks About Them^^^
Here is research by the Media Research Center that is the watchdog of American media. Liberal bias confirmed.

The Media Research Center is a perfect example of conservative-biased media.
MRC is conservative? Your blinded by your liberal craziness.
I'll let them speak for themselves:

Since 1987, the Media Research Center has been the nation’s premier media watchdog. We don’t endorse politicians and we don’t lobby for legislation. MRC’s sole mission is to expose and neutralize the propaganda arm of the Left: the national news media. This makes the MRC’s work unique within the conservative movement.

The Media Research Center’s unwavering commitment to neutralizing left-wing bias in the news media and popular culture has influenced how millions of Americans perceive so-called objective reporting.

Media Research Center
One would have to an idiot not to know the MSM is liberally biased and has been for decades...only now it is so transparent that to claim there is no bias, certifies one as either stupid or a propagandist.

Foxnews is liberal biased media?
^^^in the liberal mind, one tv network out of the many which is not overtly biased to the left, means the entire media is not biased to the left. The 'logic' of the left on full display.

CRAZY!!!

If the media were not biased with a liberal bent, there would be no success in Conservative Talk Radio or Fox News. Liberals have even tried to replicate talk radio and Fox News models and failed. Why? Because Liberals have already saturated most of the media. The numbers speak for themselves.

Foxnews and rightwing talk radio and the saturation of the internet 'news' genre with rightwing sites now makes liberal media a NECESSARY counterbalance.

My rationalization is based on history and ratings. Your rationalization is based on denial and allegiance. Why does Fox News beat MSNBC in ratings? Because the media is already saturated with liberal bias. It's free market at work but then again, that is a concept you liberals choose not to understand or embrace. Even with taxpayer-funded PBS the ratings can't beat Fox.

Finally, look at your assessment of liberal media as a "NECESSARY counterbalance". That is clearly indicative of a love for state run media. Conservatives look at Fox News and AM Talk Radio as simply meeting a market need.

So if liberal media bias is a merely a function of the market, you'd have to support interfering with the market in order to change it, eh?

Look you fucking idiot!
Look it up moron!
Liberal media bias, which exists AND Conservative media bias WHICH ALSO EXISTS are both reactions to the social and political REALITY of the country.
SO FUCKING WHAT?
The FACT that other media outlets have been kicking the LIB. MSM for decades in listenership/viewership proves there is a demand for another point of view.
"Mommy! That bad man says Hillary Clinton is a liar! Why doesn't the Government throw him in jail?". Typical LIB stupidity.

Liberals can't beat Fox or antiquated AM Talk

Look you fucking idiot!
Look it up moron!
SO FUCKING WHAT?

They can't beat Fox or AM Talk Radio in the market so they turn to the Fairness Doctrine and The Courts to stifle conservative bias.... all the while denying that a liberal bias exists.

Forum List

Back