Liberal media caught in another blatant lie: National Mall was FULL during Trump's inauguration

The depths that the retarded Trump supporters will go to in his defense is simply amazing.

Did none of you watch the event live?

I had it on and only watched intermittently but heard comments on the crowd size being much smaller than in the past and saw overhead live footage showing the exact same crowd as in the photos.

How do you all imagine the feed was edited in real time across all broadcasts?

You dopes have set a new standard of just absolute retardation with this one.

So you still havent looked at the gig
peak-trump-from-wash-mon.jpg

Why? Because the people are edging one end of each section. So, from one side it looks like more people than on the other side. However do the facts add up? Yes, they do. Where there are less people in one, there are less people in the other, you just look at each section, there isn't much difference.

The issue is people who are trying to make out Trump is right, when he's clearly A) wrong and B) Childish.

I see what you're saying...but...

If these sections back sections are almost empty..

View attachment 108177

Then why do these look equally full? (the white in the back is the very back section, which does seem less than full)

View attachment 108178

Again, perspective. There is NOTHING abnormal with those photos showing the same thing appearing differently.

If you take a picture from in front where all the people are gathered, and you take it from lower down, you'll see less floor space.

The second picture is a lot, LOT lower than the first.

Perspective doesn't change the fact that the gigapixel shows those two sections completely full, yet the overhead photo shows that first section partially full and the second one nearly empty. Doesn't match at all. The very back section is empty on both, but those two in front of that are completely different than the overhead one. I'm not saying it was as full as Obama's, I don't think it was nor do I care about that. But it does show CNN was completely dishonest on the overhead shots in order to insult Trump and everyone that voted for him.

I can't open the gigapixel, but what does it show? Does it show two sections completely full and it is able to show you that it is completely full because it's taken from high above? Or it shows some people and you can't see the spaces because their bodies are in the way?

I've not see a SINGLE picture that suggests that the area was full. None of the people defending Trump are showing things, they're just trying to put doubt out there and have nothing.

CNN was as dishonest as EVERYONE ELSE, including the truth. Fox who haven't reported on this don't have a single photo of the place full. What a surprise.

With the GigaPixal image you can zoom in and it clearly shows a packed house.

I did look at it.
There is no overhead shot that shows a full mall. No one has provided that.

The depths that the retarded Trump supporters will go to in his defense is simply amazing.

I had it on and only watched intermittently but heard comments on the crowd size being much smaller than in the past and saw overhead live footage showing the exact same crowd as in the photos.

View attachment 108177

Then why do these look equally full? (the white in the back is the very back section, which does seem less than full)

View attachment 108178

Again, perspective. There is NOTHING abnormal with those photos showing the same thing appearing differently.

If you take a picture from in front where all the people are gathered, and you take it from lower down, you'll see less floor space.

Perspective doesn't change the fact that the gigapixel shows those two sections completely full, yet the overhead photo shows that first section partially full and the second one nearly empty. Doesn't match at all. The very back section is empty on both, but those two in front of that are completely different than the overhead one. I'm not saying it was as full as Obama's, I don't think it was nor do I care about that. But it does show CNN was completely dishonest on the overhead shots in order to insult Trump and everyone that voted for him.

I can't open the gigapixel, but what does it show? Does it show two sections completely full and it is able to show you that it is completely full because it's taken from high above? Or it shows some people and you can't see the spaces because their bodies are in the way?

I've not see a SINGLE picture that suggests that the area was full. None of the people defending Trump are showing things, they're just trying to put doubt out there and have nothing.

CNN was as dishonest as EVERYONE ELSE, including the truth. Fox who haven't reported on this don't have a single photo of the place full. What a surprise.

thanks

I've been telling em this shit since yesterday.
What is it with these idiots? Are they refusing to look at the gigapixel image because it blows their narrative out of the water?
It's like they're pretending it doesn't exist.

View attachment 108177

View attachment 108178

I did look at it.

Did you use the zoom feature?

peak-trump-from-wash-mon.jpg

Why? Because the people are edging one end of each section. So, from one side it looks like more people than on the other side. However do the facts add up? Yes, they do. Where there are less people in one, there are less people in the other, you just look at each section, there isn't much difference.

The issue is people who are trying to make out Trump is right, when he's clearly A) wrong and B) Childish.

View attachment 108177

View attachment 108178

LOLOL

Suuuuure ... angle doesn't change perspective. :rolleyes:

Use Gigapixel and you can zoom in and clearly see the place was packed.
Suuuure.... if you change the angle to where peoples' bodies are blocking view of the ground, you can post alternative facts and bullshit how packed the mall was.

Suffice it to say... If you could prove that idiocy which a view from above, you would have; instead of spewing alternative facts.

Gee, why do you think the Lying Cocksucker might draw a bigger crowd -- ??

I can't think of a reason...... What a sec

CANDIDATE PARTY VOTES PCT. E.V.

Hillary Clinton Democrat 282,830 90.9% 3

Donald J. Trump Republican 12,723 4.1 —

Others Independent 6,551 2.1 —

Gary Johnson Libertarian 4,906 1.6 —

Jill Stein D.C. Statehood Green 4,258 1.4 —
100% reporting (143 of 143 precincts)

Winner called by The A.P.

thanks

I've been telling em this shit since yesterday.
What is it with these idiots? Are they refusing to look at the gigapixel image because it blows their narrative out of the water?
It's like they're pretending it doesn't exist.

what other choice do they have

honesty isnt available to them

Suuuure.... if you change the angle to where peoples' bodies are blocking view of the ground, you can post alternative facts and bullshit how packed the mall was.

Suffice it to say... If you could prove that idiocy which a view from above, you would have; instead of spewing alternative facts.

Place your cursor where you want to zoom and scroll.

Nothing blocks nothing.

If you're trying to use a smart phone -- You're on your own. I use mine for calls and for when I'm away from the house and absolutely need the 'net for something.

Use the zoom feature. It works. And I'd estimate the shot was taken from 75 feet above the ground. Maybe a little less. But to get that kind of panorama view? Yeah, quite a ways up

View attachment 108177

View attachment 108178

LOLOL

We know,you just cant back out of your lies even with photographic proof.

I did look at it.

I did.
Did you provide the overhead shot refuting the one in question?

I suppose only those directly involved in the MSM conspiracy had access to the cam on the Washington Monument.

I did look at it.

I did.

I suppose only those directly involved in the MSM conspiracy had access to the cam on the Washington Monument.

No need for an overhead shot when I can zoom in on the crowd and clearly see they are standing shoulder to shoulder.
You see thats the problem with your theory of angles.
When seen from a distance your theory holds water,but when you can get up close that angle effect is gone.
The place was packed,admit it and move on.

No need for an overhead shot when I can zoom in on the crowd and clearly see they are standing shoulder to shoulder.
When seen from a distance your theory holds water,but when you can get up close that angle effect is gone.

They will --

To the next lie

Nothing blocks nothing.

If you're trying to use a smart phone -- You're on your own. I use mine for calls and for when I'm away from the house and absolutely need the 'net for something.

Use the zoom feature. It works. And I'd estimate the shot was taken from 75 feet above the ground. Maybe a little less. But to get that kind of panorama view? Yeah, quite a ways up
It's a different angle, ya rightwinged moron. Angle changes perspective.

82eece4eac1e46476b717784b0e7046e.jpg

That's why none of you yahoos can post an image of a full mall from an aerial shot -- because the mall was never full.

:dance:

I did look at it.

I did.

Of course you don't. :rolleyes: You actually believe you can win an argument with alternative facts.

:lmao:

LOLOL

We know,you just cant back out of your lies even with photographic proof.
The camera shooting the aerial shot was rolling the whole time. That you can't find one single frame where it ever showed a full mall speaks for you.

Lots of liberals have been stridently insisting that the Mall was half empty or worse during Trump's inauguration. They point to photos displayed by the New York Times and other liberal rags as "proof", showing most of the Mall empty.

But CNN has developed a photo technique they call "Gigapixel", which takes a photo of a very large area, with such precision that you can zoom in and see individual faces. They used it while Trump was giving his inaugural address.

Unfortunately, CNN was so eager to show off their new technology, they forgot to get their stories straight with the other media outlets first. You have to go to the website and pivot the picture back and forth. And when you do, at one end you can see Trump standing at the dais alone, giving his speech to the audience. And if you swing it the other way and zoom out, you can see that the National Mall is COMPLETELY FULL except for two small sections that were 75% full. That's easily a million people.

No wonder Trump's people ripped the media a new one (again). The NYTimes was manufacturing fake news (again) designed to make Trump look bad (again), and they got caught red-handed (again).

A small line near the bottom of the NYT article explains the lie: They admit that their half-empty picture was taken nearly an hour before Trump was inaugurated, and that people were still coming in. Why they call that picture "Trump's Inauguration" is not explained.

When you ask someone how many people came to Trump's inauguration, you're not asking how many showed up an hour early. You're asking how many were there. The NYT tried to substitute the hour-earlier picture for an actual picture of the inauguration. But CNN showed an actual picture of the inauguration, in terrific detail... thus blowing the New York Times' lie out of the water.

For the New York Times' fake picture, see https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/01/20/us/politics/trump-inauguration-crowd.html?_r=0

And for CNN's true picture taken an hour later, see Gigapixel: The inauguration of Donald Trump .

Remember to zoom the CNN picture in and out so you can see Trump giving his speech (which pinpoints what time it was taken), and you can also see that the entire Mall is jammed to the rafters.
All that white in the back is empty.
The roads on the sides are empty.

Packed is what it looked like under Obama.

I did look at it.

I did.

Of course you don't. :rolleyes: You actually believe you can win an argument with alternative facts.

:lmao:

The GigaPixel says otherwise.

Nothing blocks nothing.

Sorry, I can't help ya. You're beyond rightarded to think peoples' bodies don't block view of the ground at near ground level when an overhead shot does. :cuckoo:

Again, and this can't be stressed enough.... if the mall was full, you'd show the overhead aerial shot of a full mall. You can't because no such image exists as the mall was never full. That's why you're trying this bait & switch to a different angle which hides much more f the open space visible from above.

I did look at it.

I did.

There is a need when that is the angle in question.

I did look at it.

I did.

There is a need when that is the angle in question.

You can clearly see people standing shoulder to shoulder.

Forum List

Back