Liberal pronoun police in NYC will fine you

Ve have vays to make you talk...

th

and this is the girl with the tools

Personally I like the idea. For years I've been trying to get people to refer to me as "King Lord God". Finally I may get the law on my side.

Non-issue. It has always been, in America, land of the free, that a person could use any name or title the person wished as long as it was not for illegal purposes.
Being against free choice is anti-American.
Saying this does not make one pro-homosexual, trans-sexual, extraterrestrial or anything else.

Non-issue. It has always been, in America, land of the free, that a person could use any name or title the person wished as long as it was not for illegal purposes.
Being against free choice is anti-American.
Saying this does not make one pro-homosexual, trans-sexual, extraterrestrial or anything else.
On the other hand, in the past I was never threatened with fines for calling a guy in a dress Mr.

So if I want them to refer to me as "Yessa masta" they must do it. Interesting.

Its simply solved. Just refer to their name rather than use pronouns.

Instead of 'His book' it becomes 'Steve's book'.

You can't possibly believe that the government should be fining people for using the "wrong" pronoun? Authoritarian much?

I haven't made any such claim. I've merely offered a solution to the proposed 'problem'.

And my solution works perfectly.

Does this mean cab drivers can't call you bad names any more for stepping out in front of them? Hey, this might be a good thing because it will reduce the vile things liberal protesters spew by a hefty percentage.

You can't possibly believe that the government should be fining people for using the "wrong" pronoun? Authoritarian much?

I haven't made any such claim. I've merely offered a solution to the proposed 'problem'.

I didn't say you made such a claim. I asked you a question. Do you think it's appropriate for the government to fine people for using the wrong pronoun? Yes, or no?

I didn't say you made such a claim. I asked you a question. Do you think it's appropriate for the government to fine people for using the wrong pronoun? Yes, or no?

I have no idea. Nor have I argued the point one way or the other.

I've merely offered a 'solution' for the proposed 'problem'. A solution that works perfectly.

do libs allow everyone to make up pronouns for themselves or do liberald get to decide who gets to? Can my pronouns be Redskins, Straight, something like that? Or heaven for bid, other terms libs find offfensive?

Forum List

Back