🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberal Protest In Pittsburg

Why do so many political discussions seem to end up with at least some people assuming that there are only two possible viewpoints? Anarchists aren't conservatives, therefor they are liberal? Why can't they just be anarchists? Is it too difficult to deal with people unless you label them into one of two categories, or is it merely an attempt to connect a political philosophy you disagree with with a radical group? Is there some other reason that's unclear to me?

they string up a sacrificial lamb and scrawl fed on him...they use some anarchist provocateurs and prove all dissent is dangerous and everyone who protest a potential domestic terrorist. left or right..like wake the fuck up ...to this Orwellian nightmare already will ya

eggywhiff.gif

Last edited:
Why do so many political discussions seem to end up with at least some people assuming that there are only two possible viewpoints? Anarchists aren't conservatives, therefor they are liberal? Why can't they just be anarchists? Is it too difficult to deal with people unless you label them into one of two categories, or is it merely an attempt to connect a political philosophy you disagree with with a radical group? Is there some other reason that's unclear to me?

Many years back I hung with some of them. They sort of viewed Liberals as soft at best, what Libs. view conservatives as in worst case, they hated anything conservative, they hate Authority.

The problems with the Libs. is in thinking that you can control lightening in a bottle and use it to political advantage. It is not possible. You can't expect to use dynamite as a candle and not get hurt. Stay clear of them as best as You can. Don't let them infiltrate your ranks in protest. Discourage it.

they string up a sacrificial lamb and scrawl fed on him...they use some anarchist provocateurs and prove all dissent is dangerous and everyone who protest a potential domestic terrorist. left or right..like wake the fuck up ...to this Orwellian nightmare already will ya

That's more the reason to keep the Protests well defined and managed. Non-Violent Protest. Non-Violent Civil-Disobedience. Document, Record, Witness what You can, Discourage harmful behavior. You cannot control what escalates, so stop it at conception, if you can, or clear out.

Hey, morons, you know those people in the video? They're not liberals. See all those black flags? They're anarchists.

You know who's to blame for the violence in Pittsburgh? Michael Moore. That's right, Michael Moore. What with all his inciteful, hateful rhetoric against capitalism...
Absolutely! His anti-establishment, anti-capitalism rhetoric has been hateful and inciting.

And, no one can tell me that the timeing of this violence in Pittsburgh and the release of is inciting film is any coincidence. It is a direct causation!

Every G-20/G-8 summit has these types of protests. Pittsburgh was no exception.

I live in Pittsburgh and can tell you truthfully that the violence was wrought by Anarchists, not the vast majority of the protesters.

You know who's to blame for the violence in Pittsburgh? Michael Moore. That's right, Michael Moore. What with all his inciteful, hateful rhetoric against capitalism...
Absolutely! His anti-establishment, anti-capitalism rhetoric has been hateful and inciting.

And, no one can tell me that the timeing of this violence in Pittsburgh and the release of is inciting film is any coincidence. It is a direct causation!

I live in Pittsburgh and can tell you truthfully that the violence was wrought by Anarchists, not the vast majority of the protesters.
It's an example of the idiotic rhetoric associated with other recent protests and violence. All one needs is a coincidence of timing of events to blame. So, as Michael Moore's new film was just released, the violence of the protesters was instigated by MM's rhetoric. Hate speeech from the left instigated this violence.

Last edited:

You need to disassociate from them, not just blame them.

because conservatives are never anarchists, so anarchists are libral.

It is said that Liberalism is a disease. The sickness has lead to insanity.

notice these little pansies had to cover their faces with little black masks.. cowards is the best thing to call them.

Anarchist wannabes. Which is actually quite ironic that they would organize as that kinda goes against the whole idea of anarchy, eh?

The police appearing in riot gear just feeds into their idiocy. What they should have done is let them march down the street chanting their nonsense, but block off all roads leading to the area where they were marching, so no spectators or media could get near them. I guarantee you it would have fizzled out in minutes...

And what's with the rolling dumpsters? Other than that and shouting BS back at the computerized police warnings, what did they do that was so horrible?

Well... I take that back. That was a horrible protest. They need to watch some archive footage of the 60's anti-war and civil rights protests. Now THOSE were the days lol. These brats are just a bunch of pussies; probably think a molotov cocktail is a Russian martini.

Anarchists are the mikeys of the world. They hate everybody :lol:

Forum List

Back