Liberal Protest In Pittsburg

The Nazis did not execute anybody in the late 1920's and early 1930's, they were not even in power, hence the alliance, to gain power. You mis-quote me as you back-pedal

Here is my source:
Der Fuehrer, by Konrad Heiden, published in 1944 by Houghton-Mifflin

I own this book

I didn't misquote you. You said the Nazis and the KDP had an alliance. You didn't state a time frame for that. You later backtracked and trying to narrow the the time to the late 1920s, but you've failed to provide any evidence of that either.

I did not back-track, I added more information in a later post. You mistakenly assumed I was talking about after Hitler took power. As far as what you say about the germans killing the communists in the camps, I have yet to address that. What I can say is the communists got their ass kicked by Hitler way before that. I would be surprised if after the Reichstag fire of 1933 there were many communists left.

Your complete error in regards to my posts indicates you dont know anything about the subject you are feebling trying to debate.

You look like a fool making assumptions about my source. Thanks for showing your technique at debate.

I am done educating you so go ahead and have the last word, I give that to you because I am the better man (unless your a girl than I am the better person).

You're not the better man. You're a lying little toad who's running away because you got caught making shit up.

Forum List

Back