Liberal thrilled her son wants to be a princess for hallowee

What in the hell, the kid's name is Bug. Who names their kid Bug? I blame the parents. Poor kid will go through school being called Ladybug or worse yet, all the jokes about having a Bug up your arse.

What in the hell, the kid's name is Bug. Who names their kid Bug? I blame the parents. Poor kid will go through school being called Ladybug or worse yet, all the jokes about having a Bug up your arse.

From the link:

I was a liberated African-American woman. When my mother wanted to buy my firstborn, Solomon, clothes every shade of blue, I insisted, “Color has no gender!” After Bug was born, I joked he was the little girl I never had, since he was really chatty for his age, and I always imagined that’s how a little girl would be. Solomon’s speech was limited because of his autism, so talks with a child were new for me.

This woman is sick in the head and her child is going to be the victim of her delusional world view.

From the link:

I was a liberated African-American woman. When my mother wanted to buy my firstborn, Solomon, clothes every shade of blue, I insisted, “Color has no gender!” After Bug was born, I joked he was the little girl I never had, since he was really chatty for his age, and I always imagined that’s how a little girl would be. Solomon’s speech was limited because of his autism, so talks with a child were new for me.

This woman is sick in the head and her child is going to be the victim of her delusional world view.
And she'll blame everyone but herself for the kids being mental cases

novasteve's just jealous he never got a princess outfit for Halloween......... Always the witch, never the princess....... :eusa_whistle:

From the link:

Unfortunately they'll let anyone be a parent in America. Some would even encourage this woman to have another one rather than abort. God says don't ever wear rubbers.

Did anyone pay attention to the fact that the child has autism? Autistic children behave differently than non autistic children.

Maybe the princess costume is what makes him feel "safe". Many autistic children latch on to things that we "normal" people would consider unusual.

BTW...................what difference does it make what kind of costume that a kid wears? I've been to many an adult Halloween party where I've seen big hairy bikers dress up as fairy princesses and wear dresses. We all knew they weren't gay, they were just doing it for a laugh because it was so far out of character for them.

Why does everyone feel the need to pile on the choice of costume for an autistic child?

Interestingly, nobody read to the end of the article where it posts this..................

"And then Bug spied the DJ Lance Rock costume from “Yo Gabba Gabba” and dumped the princess idea. So it goes with 3-year-olds."

I guess the OP missed the boat with this thread.

Interestingly, nobody read to the end of the article where it posts this..................

"And then Bug spied the DJ Lance Rock costume from “Yo Gabba Gabba” and dumped the princess idea. So it goes with 3-year-olds."

The OP missed a lot of things especially all things related to cognition........

Did you read the whole article or did you just skip to the end. This sick, depraved woman has been feminizing her boy his entire life and admits it. The princess costume is just the latest episode. Soon he will be like this poor lad here whose sick Marimacha "mothers" are turning him into a girl. See how he clutches his testicles in fear of what they want to do to them.

article-2043345-0E25861300000578-161_634x384.jpg

Why do you Leftists keep supporting sexual child abuse?

Did you read the whole article or did you just skip to the end. This sick, depraved woman has been feminizing her boy his entire life and admits it. The princess costume is just the latest episode. Soon he will be like this poor lad here whose sick Marimacha "mothers" are turning him into a girl. See how he clutches his testicles in fear of what they want to do to them.

Yes, I did read the whole article, from where she talked about her son having autism and if you knew anything about autistic children, you would know that they function a little bit different than the average child, attaching great import to things that most kids wouldn't.

Additionally, if YOU had read the whole article, you would have also seen that the child and mother in question weren't White or Hispanic, but rather Black. The picture you posted isn't of the mother and child in question, because a lot of what the mother was lamenting about was her son's idea of a princess which was with blonde hair and pale skin, and he was a little black boy.

But...........keep up with the half truths and b.s., beating up on the Halloween choice of an autistic child seems to suit you.

BTW...............I've been to Halloween parties where 6 ft plus hairy bikers dressed up as fairy princesses. Remember the movie with The Rock called "The Tooth Fairy"?

Yes, I did read the whole article, from where she talked about her son having autism and if you knew anything about autistic children, you would know that they function a little bit different than the average child, attaching great import to things that most kids wouldn't.

Additionally, if YOU had read the whole article, you would have also seen that the child and mother in question weren't White or Hispanic, but rather Black. The picture you posted isn't of the mother and child in question, because a lot of what the mother was lamenting about was her son's idea of a princess which was with blonde hair and pale skin, and he was a little black boy.

But...........keep up with the half truths and b.s., beating up on the Halloween choice of an autistic child seems to suit you.

BTW...............I've been to Halloween parties where 6 ft plus hairy bikers dressed up as fairy princesses. Remember the movie with The Rock called "The Tooth Fairy"?

I was a liberated African-American woman. When my mother wanted to buy my firstborn, Solomon, clothes every shade of blue, I insisted,Color has no gender!” After Bug was born, I joked he was the little girl I never had, since he was really chatty for his age, and I always imagined that’s how a little girl would be. Solomon’s speech was limited because of his autism, so talks with a child were new for me.

Our conversations were often about his favorite color, which was usually pink, although once during yoga class, he chose blue. (Yes, we both loved Parent and Pea yoga.) I laughed when Bug came downstairs one afternoon, draped in a rose-colored sheet, exclaiming, “Mommy, I’m a princess!”

I pictured Oct. 31: my handsome, sturdy brown-skinned son in a flowing wig and poofy dress, tiara sparkling atop his head. I saw us trick-or-treating in our New Jersey suburb, going from one colonial to the next, our neighbors asking
And what are you, uh, little girl?” as they dropped candy in his bag after a curious glance at me.

I could handle that. Like Bug, I didn’t mind going against the grain. Also, the simple fact that one of my sons could express himself was a blessing. If he wanted to be a princess, then darn it, he’d be a royal She.

But when I browsed for costumes, I felt uneasy. In the princess section, long wigs were the color of spun gold. Even Snow White’s silky tresses glistened through the cellophane, the opposite texture of my son’s coarse hair. Whether it was Cinderella or her fairy godmother, each package showed a picture of a smiling white woman who glowed. “You, too, can be me,” she beckoned, “for this one special day.”

I left the store in a panic. I didn’t care if my son wanted to be a princess.
I just didn’t want him to want to be a white princess.

I thought about how Bug’s preschool celebrated Black History Month, but the fairy-tale books lining the shelves featured white characters. Solomon’s therapists were white and female. We avoided television, but couldn’t miss the outdoor ads showcasing pale models you either wanted to kiss or emulate. Our suburb is diverse, but we happened to be the only black family on our block.

"Liberal thrilled her son wants to be a princess for hallowee"

Another ridiculous lie from the right.

Nowhere in the linked article is anyone identified as 'liberal.'

Americans are at liberty to engage in personal expression as they see fit, regardless how that personal expression might frighten or offend conservatives.

Forum List

Back