Liberal thrilled her son wants to be a princess for hallowee

I still think it's weird that some adults would spend their time beating up on the choice of costume for an autistic child.

Especially when the child ended up choosing a different costume after all was said and done.

St. Michael..............Do you pick on autistic children as a matter of general amusement?

BTW..........great job of cherry picking the article and leaving out the content with the bold and the shading.

I still think it's weird that some adults would spend their time beating up on the choice of costume for an autistic child.

Especially when the child ended up choosing a different costume after all was said and done.

St. Michael..............Do you pick on autistic children as a matter of general amusement?

BTW..........great job of cherry picking the article and leaving out the content with the bold and the shading.

I have an autistic son, you stupid twit. It's still the job of decent, moral, godly parents to affirm and encourage a boy's budding MANHOOD. It's demonic to feminize boys. And sick. You people are sick.

If the kid would be 12 I'd have issue but 3? Really? Have you no bigger issues in your life than what someone's 3yo kid who you never met and will never meet wanted to be for Halloween?

I have an autistic son, you stupid twit. It's still the job of decent, moral, godly parents to affirm and encourage a boy's budding MANHOOD. It's demonic to feminize boys. And sick. You people are sick.

Really? It's demonic to feminize boys?

Did you realize that in the 1800's, it was a fad to dress up little boys in girls dresses? Matter of fact, FDR grew up wearing a dress.

FDR Grew Up in a Dress: It Wasn't Always Blue for Boys and Pink for Girls

Did you realize that in the 1800's, it was a fad to dress up little boys in girls dresses? Matter of fact, FDR grew up wearing a dress.

You actually think historical precedent turns wrong into right? Maybe we should practice slavery like they did in the 1800's too, according to your tortured logic.

So...whose balls fell off because a parent they don't know and will never meet made a decision about her own kid? Bueller? Maybe y'all should pay more attention to parents who beat their kids or leave unsecured handguns around where their kids can get at them.

Last edited:

Wasn't Roosevelt in the Navy? 'Nuff said.

You actually think historical precedent turns wrong into right? Maybe we should practice slavery like they did in the 1800's too, according to your tortured logic.

I never said it was wrong or that it was right, I just said that back in the 1800's, many people had pictures of their male children, or even raised them for a short while, wearing dresses.

And, they didn't consider it "demonic". You do though, why? Do clothes really specify a persons identity? I don't think they do, because I wear whatever is comfortable (usually sweat pants and a t-shirt), or whatever is better suited to the activity I'm doing (spandex shorts and bicycle jerseys for whenever I ride my racing bike).

I never said it was wrong or that it was right, I just said that back in the 1800's, many people had pictures of their male children, or even raised them for a short while, wearing dresses.

And, they didn't consider it "demonic". You do though, why? Do clothes really specify a persons identity? I don't think they do, because I wear whatever is comfortable (usually sweat pants and a t-shirt), or whatever is better suited to the activity I'm doing (spandex shorts and bicycle jerseys for whenever I ride my racing bike).
I said that feminizing boys is demonic and it is. If she wanted a girl, tough shit, she got a boy and that boy deserves to be respected for the MAN he will become. He's not there to indulge anyone's sick fantasies

Wasn't Roosevelt in the Navy? 'Nuff said.
lol-020.gif

Amazing how many (men)folk feel threatened by this mother's decision to let her son be what he wants to be for Hallowe'en.

What in the hell, the kid's name is Bug. Who names their kid Bug? I blame the parents. Poor kid will go through school being called Ladybug or worse yet, all the jokes about having a Bug up your arse.
Only from guys like you who dwell on male asses.

but NOT a white princess.

http://parenting.blogs.nytimes.com/...your-princess/?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur&_r=1

Does her son indentify as Church of England, because you can't be a princess without being in it.
What impact does this have on your life?
I'm going to have to pay for his psychiatrist bills.

Oh, sorry. Didn't realize you were his father. You probably should be discussing this with your lawyer, then.

Forum List

Back