Liberal war on women continues

Man Arrested After Claiming To Be Transgender, Filming Women In Restroom

Disgusting....thanks Liberals! Oh and yes I googled this sick fucks name the MSM is covering this as well.You cultural marxists pushed this crap and now pedophiles and perverts are taking full advantage.

Wow, what was the reason for peeping Toms before this, I wonder? :eusa_think:

They didn't need a reason, however this perverts charter just gives them more options.

Disgusting....thanks Liberals! Oh and yes I googled this sick fucks name the MSM is covering this as well.You cultural marxists pushed this crap and now pedophiles and perverts are taking full advantage.

There will be more of this, as our side have already predicted. We simply have no way of knowing if any of this crowd are sex offenders, they can just don a dress, slap some lipstick on, wander into the female bathroom and then wait for a random woman or girl to molest or worse.

Not that this bothers the Leftists.

They didn't need a reason, however this perverts charter just gives them more options.

Because they couldnt dress up like women before this bill

Well they could, but this just gives them carte blanche to do so.

They've always had that option. This bill doesnt make it more possible to put on womens clothing :lol:

You really are this obtuse aren't you CC? Amazing. Of course they could. Now, they can just do it legally. You always try to twist and contort but you always manage to fail. I figured you would side with the perverts.

Hey did you know that the top smart watch makers REMOVED the cameras from their watches? Did you also know that the same businesses REMOVED the option to silence a camera on a phone when it takes a picture? You know, that sound you hear from under the stall wall in the bathroom that says "hey, I just wanted a peek at your junk"

See, that's how you TRY to prevent crimes through preventative measures rather than making it easier like say INTENTIONALLY allowing men in the women's restrooms.

They've always had that option. This bill doesnt make it more possible to put on womens clothing :lol:

The fact that Leftists don't give a crap at the potential dangers to women and girls that this perverts charter presents, is just further indication that you Leftists have dumped any sort of moral compass. Championing perverts and general weirdos is what Leftists are about now, whilst at the same time bitching about how normal people are "bigots" for not championing perverts and general weirdos.

Hey did you know that the top smart watch makers REMOVED the cameras from their watches? Did you also know that the same businesses REMOVED the option to silence a camera on a phone when it takes a picture? You know, that sound you hear from under the stall wall in the bathroom that says "hey, I just wanted a peek at your junk"

See, that's how you TRY to prevent crimes through preventative measures rather than making it easier like say INTENTIONALLY allowing men in the women's restrooms.

I'm trying to find out what the hell you are referring to? I think you quoted the wrong guy and wanted to discuss time pieces

The fact that Leftists don't give a crap at the potential dangers to women and girls that this perverts charter presents, is just further indication that you Leftists have dumped any sort of moral compass. Championing perverts and general weirdos is what Leftists are about now, whilst at the same time bitching about how normal people are "bigots" for not championing perverts and general weirdos.

You just showed that there is no more potential dangers than there were before. You're being silly

You really are this obtuse aren't you CC? Amazing. Of course they could. Now, they can just do it legally. You always try to twist and contort but you always manage to fail. I figured you would side with the perverts.

Which is what the Leftists are about, legalising all manner of perversions....we already have groups wanting to legalise paedophilia and bestiality, which isn't too surprising.

Which is what the Leftists are about, legalising all manner of perversions....we already have groups wanting to legalise paedophilia and bestiality, which isn't too surprising.

Theyre proud of this behavior. Its sick stuff.

A perfect example of what worthless lying scum the Right is!!!!!

This happened in 2013, long before the law was changed!!!!

Man wore dress, wig to videotape women in bathroom, deputies say

By Robert J. Lopez
May 14, 2013

A 33-year-old Palmdale man was charged with disguising himself as a woman so he could secretly shoot videos inside a women's bathroom, authorities said Tuesday night.

Jason Pomare allegedly wore women's clothing, including a bra and wig, and then hid the camera in a paper bag to shoot videos of women inside a department store bathroom, authorities said.

A deputy responding to a call from security personnel Saturday at the Antelope Valley Mall found Pomare "wearing a wig and dressed as a woman," Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department officials said in a statement.

You just showed that there is no more potential dangers than there were before. You're being silly
Before this we didn't have grown men legally showering with little girls you dumb fuck. You support this you pervert.

I'm trying to find out what the hell you are referring to? I think you quoted the wrong guy and wanted to discuss time pieces
I gave you an example of decisions that were made to PREVENT BAD BEHAVIOR OR ABUSE. This topic is an example of the exact opposite. Yet you defend the bad choice & mock proof of a good decision to curtail similar behavior?

Why?
Are you a perve or WORSE?

Forum List

Back