Liberal war on women continues

Hey cc why do you think grown men showering with little girls is funny?

Why are you bringing up Grown men and little girls in the shower?
Because your kind support it, all in the name of fairness to transgendered.

No one supports your made up bullshit. If you're asking me, No a grown man and a child should not shower together and if anyone says different they are stupid. But no one says that you just make up shit and throw in "Liberals support this"
It is happening, liberals are pushing this bullshit and you are a liberal and you also think it's okay for a guy to use a woman's restroom. Even though there is no possible way a man can become a woman.

Man Arrested After Claiming To Be Transgender, Filming Women In Restroom

Disgusting....thanks Liberals! Oh and yes I googled this sick fucks name the MSM is covering this as well.You cultural marxists pushed this crap and now pedophiles and perverts are taking full advantage.

Wow, what was the reason for peeping Toms before this, I wonder? :eusa_think:

They didn't need a reason, however this perverts charter just gives them more options.

Because they couldnt dress up like women before this bill

You really are this obtuse aren't you CC? Amazing. Of course they could. Now, they can just do it legally. You always try to twist and contort but you always manage to fail. I figured you would side with the perverts.

There have been more Republicans Congressmen/Senators charged with molesting people in public washrooms than there have been transgendered people arrested for similar crimes.

Also, women's washrooms have private stalls, so they do have more privacy than men's washrooms. Living in a large city, I've seen trans people in the women's washroom. But they're just doing their business, and not bothering anyone.

Did the top tapper molest someone? Theyre just as shitty as transgender pervs.

So, what we do need is a law banning all so-called hetero sexual males from restrooms.

Wow, what was the reason for peeping Toms before this, I wonder? :eusa_think:

They didn't need a reason, however this perverts charter just gives them more options.

You really are this obtuse aren't you CC? Amazing. Of course they could. Now, they can just do it legally. You always try to twist and contort but you always manage to fail. I figured you would side with the perverts.

There have been more Republicans Congressmen/Senators charged with molesting people in public washrooms than there have been transgendered people arrested for similar crimes.

Also, women's washrooms have private stalls, so they do have more privacy than men's washrooms. Living in a large city, I've seen trans people in the women's washroom. But they're just doing their business, and not bothering anyone.

No, we need a law banning you from society.

Hey cc why do you think grown men showering with little girls is funny?

Why are you bringing up Grown men and little girls in the shower?
Because your kind support it, all in the name of fairness to transgendered.

No one supports your made up bullshit. If you're asking me, No a grown man and a child should not shower together and if anyone says different they are stupid. But no one says that you just make up shit and throw in "Liberals support this"
It is happening, liberals are pushing this bullshit and you are a liberal and you also think it's okay for a guy to use a woman's restroom. Even though there is no possible way a man can become a woman.

The way I know its not happening is because instead of backing up your information you just keep saying "UH HUH...IS TO!"

Also you stated my kind support it, Right below that I told you again that I dont. So you arent arguing against what people believe...you're arguing against what you THINK other people believe no matter if they tell you you're wrong or not.

Jknow: You like Snow
Me: I hate the Snow
Jknow: Yeah you like it and since you do you should go skiing and stop being a liar
Me: :confused-84:

Disgusting....thanks Liberals! Oh and yes I googled this sick fucks name the MSM is covering this as well.You cultural marxists pushed this crap and now pedophiles and perverts are taking full advantage.
ts not a lie. Period.
So typical of the sociopathic liars on the Right, when caught lying they just deny they lied and keep on lying!!! :eusa_liar:

2013 is NOT now!!! :asshole:

STILL ignoring the one in North Carolina....no surprise liberals have their heads shoved so far up their ass its amazing they know ANYTHING that's going on.

He was arrested. OP fail.
And? He wouldn't have even TRIED to go in the women's room if it wasn't for this disgusting law allowing men dressed as women go in the women's room it wouldn't have happened which is quite obvious since he tried dressing as a female!

And? He wouldn't have even TRIED to go in the women's room if it wasn't for this disgusting law allowing men dressed as women go in the women's room it wouldn't have happened which is quite obvious since he tried dressing as a female!
Bullshit.

Bullshit.

Just remember his proof in the OP is a news article from 2013 yet he is still trying to blame men peeping on woman as a 2016 NC law thing lmao. The law is so powerful that it applies retro actively

Bullshit.

Just remember his proof in the OP is a news article from 2013 yet he is still trying to blame men peeping on woman as a 2016 NC law thing lmao. The law is so powerful that it applies retro actively
LOL! I should have read the thread.

Bullshit.

LOL! I should have read the thread.

Here is the story he cited in the OP but he "forgot" to mention that its 3 years old

Charges for Man Disguised as Woman in Bathroom Filming

Oops. But its not the OP's fault he's a rube. The link he used didnt mention it either and tied it to the ACLU and NC law because they know their audience is easily manipulated. Armed with new bullshit to fling he couldnt wait.

And got Owned :badgrin:

Because they couldnt dress up like women before this bill[/QUOTE]

They could, but they still clearly looked like a man in a dress and that sent up red flags. Now people aren't allowed to say anything.

They could, but they still clearly looked like a man in a dress and that sent up red flags. Now people aren't allowed to say anything.[/QUOTE]

Thats not in the law either, you're free to snitch on whoever you like...just like before.

ts not a lie. Period.
So typical of the sociopathic liars on the Right, when caught lying they just deny they lied and keep on lying!!! :eusa_liar:

2013 is NOT now!!! :asshole:

STILL ignoring the one in North Carolina....no surprise liberals have their heads shoved so far up their ass its amazing they know ANYTHING that's going on.
Still trying to change the subject from the lies in your OP, you wouldn't have to deflect if you would just admit you lied in your OP.

And how exactly did he know in 2013 about the 2016 law, you worthless lying scum POS?

SO letting all those hetero sexual men that molest younger boys and girls and rape is ok. Me pointing the obvious makes you mad.
So you agree with letting those guys get away with it and ban another sect because you are a prejudiced fool
Or.............you are one of the crowd that I pointed out in other posts.
GO check them out if you have the nerve.
Fool.

So, what we do need is a law banning all so-called hetero sexual males from restrooms.

Still waiting on you to condemn or even care that so far we have found TWO new cases in the past month thanks to the new laws.

Oh and this

13000311_1023729461051412_81264616670521611_n.jpg

SO letting all those hetero sexual men that molest younger boys and girls and rape is ok. Me pointing the obvious makes you mad.
So you agree with letting those guys get away with it and ban another sect because you are a prejudiced fool
Or.............you are one of the crowd that I pointed out in other posts.
GO check them out if you have the nerve.
Fool.

You couldn't get any dumber....I don't think. I said the exact opposite.

Forum List

Back