🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberalism explained

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
liberalsm.jpg

And the BIGGEST problem is "Conservatism" hasn't conserved a DAMN THING nor will it EVER conserve anything because as soon as someone calls a conservative a bigot or racist etc etc they collapse like a deck of cards. NEITHER leftism nor conservatism is the right ideology to save Western Civilization. Just because I attack leftism DOES NOT mean I enjoy nor condone "conservatism". At least leftists are up front in their hatred for everything mentioned, conservatives PRETEND to want to save these and support them as long as it gets them elected and reelected.

View attachment 353268

And the BIGGEST problem is "Conservatism" hasn't conserved a DAMN THING nor will it EVER conserve anything because as soon as someone calls a conservative a bigot or racist etc etc they collapse like a deck of cards. NEITHER leftism nor conservatism is the right ideology to save Western Civilization. Just because I attack leftism DOES NOT mean I enjoy nor condone "conservatism". At least leftists are up front in their hatred for everything mentioned, conservatives PRETEND to want to save these and support them as long as it gets them elected and reelected.
So form your own party.

Preferably somewhere waaaay over there, where you won't get any on me.

So form your own party.

Uh that was tried in fact we started our OWN COUNTRY and yet were forced back so that won't work pal. The only solution is absolute destruction of the current EVERYTHING in America and the building of something completely new.

View attachment 353268

Well, I'M a conservative, and I'm sure not pretending about ANYTHING. So there IS that.

Conservatives hate, no abhor laborers. They hate SS and Medicare which help people who toiled their whole life to hang on. Anything that might benefit a worker is simply no good. They're but a hair better than liberals.

Uh that was tried in fact we started our OWN COUNTRY and yet were forced back so that won't work pal. The only solution is absolute destruction of the current EVERYTHING in America and the building of something completely new.
Well that's not happening anytime soon so you better just learn to deal with what we've got.

View attachment 353268

Lol I love the irony in your point about attacking leftism does not mean you condone conservatism. You’re preaching the false dichotomy fallacy while being completely guilty of it yourself with this bullshit quote.

...More importantly, when a Leftist and/or her ideas are challenged, the response is ALWAYS a slander, never a cogent rebuttal. "You are a...

• Racist!
  • Bigot!
  • Misogynist!
  • Homophobe!
  • Science-denier!
  • Xenophobe!
  • Eco-terrorist!
You get the idea. How is one to engage with someone whose "argument" is a mindless slander?

You can't.

View attachment 353268

So form your own party.

Lol I love the irony in your point about attacking leftism does not mean you condone conservatism. You’re preaching the false dichotomy fallacy while being completely guilty of it yourself with this bullshit quote.

This meme always reminds me of what Liberalism does to the mind...
YoZQkqY.jpg

...More importantly, when a Leftist and/or her ideas are challenged, the response is ALWAYS a slander, never a cogent rebuttal. "You are a...

• Racist!
  • Bigot!
  • Misogynist!
  • Homophobe!
  • Science-denier!
  • Xenophobe!
  • Eco-terrorist!
You get the idea. How is one to engage with someone whose "argument" is a mindless slander?

You can't.
These are just caricatures of how you think liberals think. I doubt you’ve had an actual debate with a liberal.

"We" in that sentence means Liberalism, which is what invented this country, a term you dangled in your thread title and then abandoned like a coronavirus, pivoting in an instant to "leftism". Clearly you don't even know where to smell the difference, yet there you are purporting to "explain" something you clearly don't even understand.

Must be a lot of slip-n-slides in your head.

Well, I'M a conservative, and I'm sure not pretending about ANYTHING. So there IS that.
Conservatives Inc. The mainstream conservative movement not individual conservatives. As we can see the GOP doesn't represent those that vote for it we just try and push them farther right like we want but they get in office and lie
Well that's not happening anytime soon so you better just learn to deal with what we've got.
Its already happening actually but think what you want, I am in no mood to deal with people who have literal shit for brains and who's vision is so blinded to think we aren't in a downward spiral into oblivion.
I didn't teach any false dichotomy its quite true but just because leftism is disgusting and destructive doesn't mean conservatism inc is the saving grace.

Conservatives Inc. The mainstream conservative movement not individual conservatives. As we can see the GOP doesn't represent those that vote for it we just try and push them farther right like we want but they get in office and lie

Its already happening actually but think what you want, I am in no mood to deal with people who have literal shit for brains and who's vision is so blinded to think we aren't in a downward spiral into oblivion.

I didn't teach any false dichotomy its quite true but just because leftism is disgusting and destructive doesn't mean conservatism inc is the saving grace.
That entire post is such a load of shit. You people don’t care about an honest discussion on the issues. You come up with these false premises and dichotomies because it makes it easier for you to just dismiss it altogether.

Lets have JFK explain it

What do our opponents mean when they apply to us the label, "Liberal"? If by "Liberal" they mean, as they want people to believe, someone who is soft in his policies abroad, who is against local government, and who is unconcerned with the taxpayer's dollar, then the record of this party and its members demonstrate that we are not that kind of "Liberal." But, if by a "Liberal," they mean someone who looks ahead and not behind, someone who welcomes new ideas without rigid reactions, someone who cares about the welfare of the people - their health, their housing, their schools, their jobs, their civil rights, and their civil liberties - someone who believes that we can break through the stalemate and suspicions that grip us in our policies abroad, if that is what they mean by a "Liberal," then I'm proud to say that I'm a "Liberal."

That entire post is such a load of shit. You people don’t care about an honest discussion on the issues. You come up with these false premises and dichotomies because it makes it easier for you to just dismiss it altogether.
Oh leftism is very easy to dismiss, its anti white, Anti american, anti tradition and anti western civilization.

Thanks, Preacher.

Forum List

Back