🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberalism explained

"We" in that sentence means Liberalism, which is what invented this country, a term you dangled in your thread title and then abandoned like a coronavirus, pivoting in an instant to "leftism". Clearly you don't even know where to smell the difference, yet there you are purporting to "explain" something you clearly don't even understand.

Must be a lot of slip-n-slides in your head.

As blackrook said in another thread "non-concern for murdering unborn babies and willingness to riot in the streets." Correct, and that's just a fraction of the decadence of liberalism. There's also willingness to allow schools and other places to go undefended from mass shooters, racial discrimination against whites/Asians in Affirmative Action, throwing American workers under the bus by encouraging caravans of illegal aliens to violate our protective immigration laws, and then illegally provide them sanctuary, harm our economy by allowing (currently) $140 Billion/yr in remittances$$ to occur, putting seditious Muslim Brotherhood operatives in the White House, using the office of the Vice President to get favors for family members (Joe Biden), encouraging crime by defunding police departments, supporting. if not promoting, insane street parades by sex perverts, etc, etc, etc, etc.

Yes, we Americans know what liberalism means. Only too well. :rolleyes:

"We" in that sentence means Liberalism, which is what invented this country, a term you dangled in your thread title and then abandoned like a coronavirus, pivoting in an instant to "leftism". Clearly you don't even know where to smell the difference, yet there you are purporting to "explain" something you clearly don't even understand.

Must be a lot of slip-n-slides in your head.

As blackrook said in another thread "non-concern for murdering unborn babies and willingness to riot in the streets." Correct, and that's just a fraction of the decadence of liberalism. There's also willingness to allow schools and other places to go undefended from mass shooters, racial discrimination against whites/Asians in Affirmative Action, throwing American workers under the bus by encouraging caravans of illegal aliens to violate our protective immigration laws, and then illegally provide them sanctuary, harm our economy by allowing (currently) $140 Billion/yr in remittances$$ to occur, putting seditious Muslim Brotherhood operatives in the White House, using the office of the Vice President to get favors for family members (Joe Biden), encouraging crime by defunding police departments, supporting. if not promoting, insane street parades by sex perverts, etc, etc, etc, etc.

Yes, we Americans know what liberalism means. Only too well. :rolleyes:

From what I could read of that aimless word salad while gasping for breath on the floor laughing, I don't see a goddam thing in there that has anything on earth remotely to do with Liberalism.

Go git yerself a edumacation.

Oh and I am not "blackrook". I'm more like a white knight.

...More importantly, when a Leftist and/or her ideas are challenged, the response is ALWAYS a slander, never a cogent rebuttal. "You are a...

• Racist!
  • Bigot!
  • Misogynist!
  • Homophobe!
  • Science-denier!
  • Xenophobe!
  • Eco-terrorist!
You get the idea. How is one to engage with someone whose "argument" is a mindless slander?

You can't.
These are just caricatures of how you think liberals think. I doubt you’ve had an actual debate with a liberal.

I've had many, on forums and in person. This is exactly how left-wingers (don't) think.

View attachment 353268

And the BIGGEST problem is "Conservatism" hasn't conserved a DAMN THING nor will it EVER conserve anything because as soon as someone calls a conservative a bigot or racist etc etc they collapse like a deck of cards. NEITHER leftism nor conservatism is the right ideology to save Western Civilization. Just because I attack leftism DOES NOT mean I enjoy nor condone "conservatism". At least leftists are up front in their hatred for everything mentioned, conservatives PRETEND to want to save these and support them as long as it gets them elected and reelected.
So form your own party.

Preferably somewhere waaaay over there, where you won't get any on me.
Don’t want any of that freedom, family, rights shit touching you huh?

Forum List

Back