Liberals are the real racists

What the Right does not get is that the Left treats blacks exactly the same way they treat everyone else. The real problem is the Left wants to make everyone slaves to the state, not just blacks.

Now if the Right could just figure that out, and then kick to the curb all the real bigots infecting the Right's ranks, then they could really make some big strides forward.

Yeah? I want to make everyone a slave to the state? Interesting analysis.

I dont recall ever saying that. Perhaps you have a quote. But given your reading ability I already know you cannot read what I wrote and draw a reasonable conclusion from it.

If I'm recalling incorrectly what you said, you can clear the air right now by declaring unequivocally that you do not see any distinction whatsoever, based on race,

between blacks and whites.

I will happily declare that I stand corrected if you do so, but as of this moment, I have strong recollection of you saying that.

He will now run and hide.

I recall him saying that. He doesn't recall it. Stating his current position resolves the conflict.
i dont recall it because it never happened. Prove your case or shut the fuck up.

Then remind us what your actual position is. State for the record your personal belief on whether or not blacks as a race have the same leadership capabilities as do whites.
You made a statement, hambone. Now go back it up. That's what happens here.

I dont recall ever saying that. Perhaps you have a quote. But given your reading ability I already know you cannot read what I wrote and draw a reasonable conclusion from it.

If I'm recalling incorrectly what you said, you can clear the air right now by declaring unequivocally that you do not see any distinction whatsoever, based on race,

I will happily declare that I stand corrected if you do so, but as of this moment, I have strong recollection of you saying that.

I recall him saying that. He doesn't recall it. Stating his current position resolves the conflict.
i dont recall it because it never happened. Prove your case or shut the fuck up.

Then remind us what your actual position is. State for the record your personal belief on whether or not blacks as a race have the same leadership capabilities as do whites.
I can't believe I am doing this, but I am going to defend The Rabbi.

The Rabbi, as far as I can recall, has never said that blacks are genetically predisposed toward bad leadership skills or crime or what-have-you.

He has stated that American black culture is counterproductive. It is their culture which is holding them back, not their genes ("nature").

Hope I got that right.

The Rabbi, as far as I can recall, has never said that blacks are genetically predisposed toward bad leadership skills or crime or what-have-you.

He has stated that American black culture is counterproductive. It is their culture which is holding them back, not their genes ("nature").

Hope I got that right.

That is my recollection as well. You don't suppose bedwetters would just make things up do you?

That's funny stuff from the guy who once said that blacks by their nature were not suited for positions of leadership.

Touchy and defensive. What do you have to hide?

Basically....if you are unable to shake your own racism and bigotry......even though you have come to understand that it is no longer socially acceptable.....you feel compelled to deny the very existence of racism in this nation.

Or...as has been done here....you feel compelled to prove that everyone is REALLY racist and those "other" people are just hypocrites.

I challenge the OP to find an example of someone on the left claiming that Tim Scott was elected because he is black....and that people were afraid to vote against him for fear of being called a racist.
Dont be an idiot.
Look at the reactions in the anonymous online community. Outrage, I tll you.
The big test will be to see if he is admitted to the congressional black caucus. As I recall they barred JC Watts.

This is coming from the same Rabbi who usually says that the anonymous online community is worthless. But now, all of a sudden, it is VEWY VEWY IMPOHHHTENT.

Oh, Gawd....

Oh, and fake Rabbi, go fuck yourself.

NO. I just stated what is my honest recollection of your past statement on your belief on a specific issue.

Since you are now refusing to state your position, it is reasonable to conclude that you do not dispute my recollection of what your belief actually is.

But again, just to be clear, do you or do you not wish to state for the record your position on whether or not you believe that blacks as a race have the same leadership capabilities as do whites?

No one is denying you the right to clarify your point of view, except, apparently, you yourself with an inexplicable case of reluctance.

Basically....if you are unable to shake your own racism and bigotry......even though you have come to understand that it is no longer socially acceptable.....you feel compelled to deny the very existence of racism in this nation.

Or...as has been done here....you feel compelled to prove that everyone is REALLY racist and those "other" people are just hypocrites.

I challenge the OP to find an example of someone on the left claiming that Tim Scott was elected because he is black....and that people were afraid to vote against him for fear of being called a racist.
Dont be an idiot.
The big test will be to see if he is admitted to the congressional black caucus. As I recall they barred JC Watts.

This is coming from the same Rabbi who usually says that the anonymous online community is worthless. But now, all of a sudden, it is VEWY VEWY IMPOHHHTENT.

Oh, Gawd....

You'd like to see it, no doubt, Adolph.

Show me the outpouring of racial hatred from the right. Yeah, there isnt any,
THis really isnt even debatable. A talented black man who wanders off the plantation is just going to be lynched by the leftists. Happened to Colin Powell. Happened to Condi Rice. Happened to Clarence Thomas. And it's happening to both Love and Scott.

Hope I got that right.

Since we all understandably might have varying recollections of what a poster's position might be, that is why we should always offer the poster ample opportunity to state his real position;

I think I have been most accommodative and encouraging in that regard.

NO. I just stated what is my honest recollection of your past statement on your belief on a specific issue.

Since you are now refusing to state your position, it is reasonable to conclude that you do not dispute my recollection of what your belief actually is.

But again, just to be clear, do you or do you not wish to state for the record your position on whether or not you believe that blacks as a race have the same leadership capabilities as do whites?

No one is denying you the right to clarify your point of view, except, apparently, you yourself with an inexplicable case of reluctance.
If you cannot produce proof of your statement you must retract it and apologize.

Dont be an idiot.

Oh, Gawd....

THis really isnt even debatable. A talented black man who wanders off the plantation is just going to be lynched by the leftists. Happened to Colin Powell. Happened to Condi Rice. Happened to Clarence Thomas. And it's happening to both Love and Scott.

YOU just described Sen. Scott as walking "off the plantation" and you want to accuse others of racism.

You are batshit crazy. You need help. Lots of it.

Dont be an idiot.

Oh, Gawd....

YOU just described Sen. Scott as walking "off the plantation" and you want to accuse others of racism.

Yes, the liberal plantation that they want blacks to stay on.
Are you mentally challenged or something?

If you cannot produce proof of your statement you must retract it and apologize.

I admire you for your willingness to admit what a pussy you are.

He asked you twice to clarify. Twice you ran away. Pussy.

You ran away because you know that I will dig and I will find that quote and then you will have egg on your face, you stupid little fucktwat.

So, you still have the chance to clarify. But you won't.

Because you are a pussy.

Thanks for the entertainment.

My statement was I remember you saying that. How does one retract a memory?

I said straightaway I would happily stand corrected if that is not your belief, but that requires you to state for the record that it isn't your belief.

Dont be an idiot.

Oh, Gawd....

Yes, the liberal plantation that they want blacks to stay on.
Are you mentally challenged or something?

There is no liberal plantation. You are mentally ill. Up the oxycontin or something, you are emotionally hyperventilating, bubbachen.

I think he told you he didn't recall posting it at least twice. The burden of proof is on you, so prove you accusation or STFU!

Forum List

Back