Liberals are the real racists

i dont recall it because it never happened. Prove your case or shut the fuck up.

Then remind us what your actual position is. State for the record your personal belief on whether or not blacks as a race have the same leadership capabilities as do whites.
You made a statement, hambone. Now go back it up. That's what happens here.

NO. I just stated what is my honest recollection of your past statement on your belief on a specific issue.

Since you are now refusing to state your position, it is reasonable to conclude that you do not dispute my recollection of what your belief actually is.

But again, just to be clear, do you or do you not wish to state for the record your position on whether or not you believe that blacks as a race have the same leadership capabilities as do whites?

No one is denying you the right to clarify your point of view, except, apparently, you yourself with an inexplicable case of reluctance.
If you cannot produce proof of your statement you must retract it and apologize.

My statement was I remember you saying that. How does one retract a memory?

I said straightaway I would happily stand corrected if that is not your belief, but that requires you to state for the record that it isn't your belief.

Which he did not do. Instead, he has run away from your statement twice.

Pussy.

I recall him saying that. He doesn't recall it. Stating his current position resolves the conflict.
i dont recall it because it never happened. Prove your case or shut the fuck up.

Then remind us what your actual position is. State for the record your personal belief on whether or not blacks as a race have the same leadership capabilities as do whites.

NO. I just stated what is my honest recollection of your past statement on your belief on a specific issue.

Since you are now refusing to state your position, it is reasonable to conclude that you do not dispute my recollection of what your belief actually is.

But again, just to be clear, do you or do you not wish to state for the record your position on whether or not you believe that blacks as a race have the same leadership capabilities as do whites?

No one is denying you the right to clarify your point of view, except, apparently, you yourself with an inexplicable case of reluctance.

I think he told you he didn't recall posting it at least twice. The burden of proof is on you, so prove you accusation or STFU!

Tsk, tsk, Righties get so anal-retentive. Fun to watch.

If you cannot produce proof of your statement you must retract it and apologize.

I said straightaway I would happily stand corrected if that is not your belief, but that requires you to state for the record that it isn't your belief.
You retract a statement, numbnuts. Not only me but others have told you you are wrong. So either prove you are right or shut the fuck up and apologize. BUt you wont. BEcause you're a pussy.

I recall him saying that. He doesn't recall it. Stating his current position resolves the conflict.

I think he told you he didn't recall posting it at least twice. The burden of proof is on you, so prove you accusation or STFU!

The difference in our recollections becomes moot if he simply states what his actual position on the issue is.

I told you he would run and hide....

It's puzzling isn't it? I never hesitate to correct a poster who might be either misrepresenting, or possibly misremembering my actual position.
And I've done so. And others have done so too.
So prove your allegation or apologize and shut the fuck up.

No you didn't. You claimed you don't remember saying it, not that you don't believe it.
Are you also mentally challenged? I didnt say I didnt remember it. I said I didnt say it period and challenged you to find where I did.
You hae still not provided any proof. ANd yet you continue to waste bandwidth with your shit.

You retract a statement, numbnuts. Not only me but others have told you you are wrong. So either prove you are right or shut the fuck up and apologize. BUt you wont. BEcause you're a pussy.

I don't know what your position is. You refuse to state it, or update it.

The difference in our recollections becomes moot if he simply states what his actual position on the issue is.
Or you post proof, which you still havent.

You jsut told me what you thought my position was. Now you say you dont know. ANy other dodges you want to throw out?
Are you ready to apologize yet?

It's puzzling isn't it? I never hesitate to correct a poster who might be either misrepresenting, or possibly misremembering my actual position.

No you didn't. You claimed you don't remember saying it, not that you don't believe it.
Are you also mentally challenged? I didnt say I didnt remember it. I said I didnt say it period and challenged you to find where I did.
You hae still not provided any proof. ANd yet you continue to waste bandwidth with your shit.

I only claimed I recall you saying it.

Why are you so stubbornly avoiding the simple resolution to the issue?

State your current position on the issue and the matter is closed.

Which he did not do. Instead, he has run away from your statement twice.

Pussy.
Asking him to prove it is hardly running away, Adolph.

Remember the time you said Israeli should be paying reparations to the Palestinians?

Hey, I'll try. I'm a sucker for hard-luck cases like the fake Rabbi:

Hey Rabbi, fucktwit, do you or do you not wish to state for the record your position on whether or not you believe that blacks as a race have the same leadership capabilities as do whites?

I only claimed I recall you saying it.

Why are you so stubbornly avoiding the simple resolution to the issue?

State your current position on the issue and the matter is closed.
My position has been stated. You made a statement but refuse to back it up. You belabor the point instead of settling it by posting proof.
Are you going to apologize for posting lies?

"The white man is our mortal enemy, and we cannot accept him. I will fight to see that vicious beast go down into the lake of fire prepared for him from the beginning, that he never rise again to give any innocent black man, woman or child the hell that he has delighted in pouring on us for 400 years." -- Louis Farrakhan who campaigned for congresswoman Cynthia McKinney in 2002, City College audience in New York

Hey, I'll try. I'm a sucker for hard-luck cases like the fake Rabbi:

Hey Rabbi, fucktwit, do you or do you not wish to state for the record your position on whether or not you believe that blacks as a race have the same leadership capabilities as do whites?
I never considered the question, fuckwit.

"The white man is our mortal enemy, and we cannot accept him. I will fight to see that vicious beast go down into the lake of fire prepared for him from the beginning, that he never rise again to give any innocent black man, woman or child the hell that he has delighted in pouring on us for 400 years." -- Louis Farrakhan who campaigned for congresswoman Cynthia McKinney in 2002, City College audience in New York

Oh look! Roo just cleared Rabbi!

Way to go Roo!

You jsut told me what you thought my position was. Now you say you dont know. ANy other dodges you want to throw out?
Are you ready to apologize yet?

I say I don't now know because you challenged my recollection of your opinion. That's why I have REPEATEDLY invited you to clear the matter by telling us what you really believe.

Your refusal to do so, much like Alison Lundergan Grimes' refusal to admit she voted for Obama,

does not work in your favor here.

""You cannot go to a 7-11 or Dunkin Donuts unless you have a slight Indian Accent." -Senator Joe Biden

Forum List

Back