Liberals bully Condi Rice into withdrawing from Rutgers Commencement

So, in Congress on your planet, the Hillary look-alike voted against all those wars!

Courageous to stand up to her brethern and cistern*......

* intentional
I suspect you are aiming your post at me. As to Hillary's accomplishments I was comparing them to rice's while Hillary was in office as Secretary of State. As to her voting record in Congress there are two things that need to be considered.
1) Congress has no intelligence arm. All the intelligence (CIA, FBI, MILITARY) goes through the WH. The intelligence Congress received from the White House was cherry picked to give a false picture.
2) I do not believe Hillary voted for the US to go to war in Iraq. The bill that passed Congress was to allow the president to make the final decision as to whether the US would go to war. They believed bush would do what was best for America. When that vote was cast those in Congress still believed bush was an honest and moral person and would not lie to Congress to start a war. Silly them!

You never heard what is routinely said about ASSumptions. My, that must be a backward little planet!

The protesters exercised their right to free speech. It's not like they were going to block Rice's appearance with armed gangs of liberal militias.

As Forrest Gump might say...'Intolerance is, as Intolerance does'.

Everything these particular academics profess to stand for, is their lie.

I'm sure Condi is free to show up as serve drinks, like a good little GOP ******.

Liberals only support Black women when Black women do as they are instructed. Otherwise, no respect or dignity for a woman of color with a different opinion.....and these are the people expecting to write the rules on HATE speech and adherence to TOLERANCE? Whose tolerance?

Liberals only support Black women when Black women do as they are instructed. Otherwise, no respect or dignity for a woman of color with a different opinion.....and these are the people expecting to write the rules on HATE speech and adherence to TOLERANCE? Whose tolerance?

We don't tolerate War Criminals.

Recent and distant history, both suggest otherwise.

Recent and distant history, both suggest otherwise.
I'm quite sure you think so but alas, no.

The protesters exercised their right to free speech. It's not like they were going to block Rice's appearance with armed gangs of liberal militias.

I'm sure Condi is free to show up as serve drinks, like a good little GOP ******.

Wow.

This about says it all about the bigots and racists on the Left.

Yeah, you "enlightened" lefties sure are a tolerant bunch. :lol:

"I'm sure Condi is free to show up as serve drinks, like a good little GOP ******." - Paint MyHouse (http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...from-rutgers-commencement-14.html#post9044190)

Wow.

This about says it all about the bigots and racists on the Left.

Or.....it could be a guy using the language to speak directly to nutter bigots. But seeing that would require that you be genuine for a moment.

Don't tell me his words offended you! That isn't possible....right?

They protested against the first black Secretary of State. That is either about fear of her politics, her gender, or her skin color, you tell me which it is.

It isn't fear. Such a silly premise you have. Man...you nutters come up with some dopey shit.

If it isn't fear it must be hatred of her skin color, right?

Right, because it couldn't be what she believes, and her words and actions, could it? Idiot.

Forum List

Back