Liberals, can you explain this?

How is Trump simultaneously an isolationist nationalist and also a Russian puppet? I can’t really figure this one out. If a MAGA hat pisses you off because it’s isolationist and America isn’t that special how can you square that with he’s really a Putin puppet?
Ditching our longer term allies, is a form of isolationism.

And who did we ditch?

How is Trump simultaneously an isolationist nationalist and also a Russian puppet? I can’t really figure this one out. If a MAGA hat pisses you off because it’s isolationist and America isn’t that special how can you square that with he’s really a Putin puppet?
Isn’t it more like telling your wife her credit card is cut off and if she wants more money she needs a job? I kinda look at these so called allies as gold diggers.
lol. our long term allies? why so much confidence in our, new friends.
What new friends? Our old ones are causing us problems. Maybe we should deal with them first.

He’s an isolationist when it comes to economic issues but not when it comes to foreign policy .

End thread .
NATO, retard.

Mike, sometimes I have a hard time translating my thoughts into words, but here goes... simultaneously isolationist and also Russian puppet? Because if America does not interfere in Russian aggression, Russia can pull off a land grab equal to the Post-WWII assaults on its neighbors. If NATO breaks up, who holds Russia in check? Surely you are aware of the nervousness of the Baltic States and the concerns in Bosnia. So as Trump continues to be the puppet, as America continues to cave, Russia becomes bolder. Our friends no longer consider us trustworthy, our word is no longer a bond.

Did you see the clip of a Trump interview with Carlson when he said Montenegro is an aggressive country and could start WWIII? Tucker never asked him how a country of some 600K souls and is the size of Connecticut is going to take on a neighbor that has 11 time zones. Nor did he point out that NATO does NOT agree to support aggression, only attacks by others.

Anyway, there's my 2 cents.
You did fine. All good. So our goal is to interfere in Russia’s affairs. Ok then how does that square with being a puppet? We have the missile defense in Poland obie cancelled. We’re building up our military. We’re making NATO nations step up their defenses and we aren’t putting up with a bunch of crap from anyone. Doesn’t seem like a puppet move.

And why was Maltrenegro let in NATO? I’m not sure why anyone is in it these days. It doesn’t seem to be beneficial to us.
I didn't say it well if you think I meant we have a goal to interfere in Russia's affairs. I meant the opposite, to NOT interfere as Russia takes advantage of the weakness of its neighbors. The NATO nations had already agreed to step up their contributions (by 2020 I think), and our President has snubbed and insulted them individually and collectively. As for Montenegro, it's a tiny place so naturally they want a big brother. Actually I referenced the Fox interview that mentioned it because in it, Trump has already stated that they are 'aggressive' and therefore implies that if any military activity takes place against them, it will be their own fault. Reminds me of how Germany had to repel Polish 'aggression' in September 1, 1939 as the Polish army gathered at the border on horseback, with swords, against the greatest and most mechanized army of the day forcing Germany to defended itself against said Polish aggression.

Mike, sometimes I have a hard time translating my thoughts into words, but here goes... simultaneously isolationist and also Russian puppet? Because if America does not interfere in Russian aggression, Russia can pull off a land grab equal to the Post-WWII assaults on its neighbors. If NATO breaks up, who holds Russia in check? Surely you are aware of the nervousness of the Baltic States and the concerns in Bosnia. So as Trump continues to be the puppet, as America continues to cave, Russia becomes bolder. Our friends no longer consider us trustworthy, our word is no longer a bond.

Did you see the clip of a Trump interview with Carlson when he said Montenegro is an aggressive country and could start WWIII? Tucker never asked him how a country of some 600K souls and is the size of Connecticut is going to take on a neighbor that has 11 time zones. Nor did he point out that NATO does NOT agree to support aggression, only attacks by others.

You did fine. All good. So our goal is to interfere in Russia’s affairs. Ok then how does that square with being a puppet? We have the missile defense in Poland obie cancelled. We’re building up our military. We’re making NATO nations step up their defenses and we aren’t putting up with a bunch of crap from anyone. Doesn’t seem like a puppet move.

And why was Maltrenegro let in NATO? I’m not sure why anyone is in it these days. It doesn’t seem to be beneficial to us.
I didn't say it well if you think I meant we have a goal to interfere in Russia's affairs. I meant the opposite, to NOT interfere as Russia takes advantage of the weakness of its neighbors. The NATO nations had already agreed to step up their contributions (by 2020 I think), and our President has snubbed and insulted them individually and collectively. As for Montenegro, it's a tiny place so naturally they want a big brother. Actually I referenced the Fox interview that mentioned it because in it, Trump has already stated that they are 'aggressive' and therefore implies that if any military activity takes place against them, it will be their own fault. Reminds me of how Germany had to repel Polish 'aggression' in September 1, 1939 as the Polish army gathered at the border on horseback, with swords, against the greatest and most mechanized army of the day forcing Germany to defended itself against said Polish aggression.
So if we don’t help anyone from Russian aggression what’s the point of NATO?

That's easy, he's an isolationist/nationalist because putin told him to be. It's Putin's plan to weaken Western alliances and trade agreements making it more difficult to prevent Russian aggression.

It's not rocket surgery dude.

Isn’t it more like telling your wife her credit card is cut off and if she wants more money she needs a job? I kinda look at these so called allies as gold diggers.
Yep! If they were true allies they would gladly pay their fair share!

That's easy, he's an isolationist/nationalist because putin told him to be. It's Putin's plan to weaken Western alliances and trade agreements making it more difficult to prevent Russian aggression.

I’m thinking you don’t know what a rocket or surgery is. You just posted a hack job.

Really? Pro America is in Russia’s best interest?
Well if you're defining Pro America as 'isolationist, nationalist' you could have used those words at the start. But in any case, American isolation is in Russia's interest as it can expand into the vacuum. I'm all for it, too. Trump is the best POTUS for the rest of the world, no question.

His economic policies are not "isolationist." He just wants America to be treated fairly in the marketplace, which we have not been.
Hilarity. That's why you have the world's largest economy. Can you whine like a victim any harder?

Really??

tell that to these scum...(Comey included)

kgTb9sf.jpg

What money are you spending on them? You're spending money against Russia and to keep Europe weak.

The hypocrisy of the Left is mind blowing

but not unexpected.

they are losing after all

and I like it.

We are not forgetting that easily when Hussein The Traitor was caught on camera assuring outgoing Russian President Dmitry Medvedev that he will have "more flexibility" to deal with contentious issues like missile defense after the U.S. presidential election.

Explain that liberals.

Better don't explain

so tired of your lies.

Correct.

In order for Putin to expand Russian influence and power, NATO needs to be weakened, the EU needs to be undermined, and the West must be divided by internal conflict.

And Trump has been instrumental in helping Putin achieve this goal by pursuing a nationalist, isolationist agenda:

Trump’s attacks and criticism of NATO have weakened the alliance; Trump’s needless, reckless trade war with the EU has alienated traditional American allies; and Trump’s inflammatory rhetoric hostile to immigration into Europe and in support of divisive issues such as Brexit and the rise of rightwing neo-fascist political movements have facilitated turmoil and conflict among Western European nations – exactly what Putin wants.

As an isolationist America withdraws form the world stage, Putin is waiting in the wings to take America’s place, rendering Trump an unwitting puppet of Russia.

So if we don’t help anyone from Russian aggression what’s the point of NATO?
Wrong question.

Correct question:

Why is Trump attacking NATO and our European allies, both of whom are needed to check Russian aggression.

Forum List

Back