Liberals, can you explain this?

And who did we ditch?
our long term allies.
It's expensive having to bribe someone to be your ally.
you know you are literally, incredible when you plead so specially, in a vacuum like that.

you know, Your guy is being investigated, for just that, with "our new friends".
I wish I worked for a government agency and could draw that type of overtime.
Imagine being able to order lunch and dinner on the tax payers dime.
Not to mention being able to send your 10K suits to the cleaners.
It's obvious you have no idea what's going on in the world outside of what's on DailyKOS.
And please let me know why the DNC's Cyber Security is so pathetic.
nothing but diversion? what security agreement did Your guy make, "behind our backs"?
We’ll probably know within 3 months.
But I realize Liberals have no attention span.

our long term allies.
It's expensive having to bribe someone to be your ally.
you know you are literally, incredible when you plead so specially, in a vacuum like that.

you know, Your guy is being investigated, for just that, with "our new friends".
It's obvious you have no idea what's going on in the world outside of what's on DailyKOS.
nothing but diversion? what security agreement did Your guy make, "behind our backs"?
I think Congress has a Need to Know.

How is Trump simultaneously an isolationist nationalist and also a Russian puppet? I can’t really figure this one out. If a MAGA hat pisses you off because it’s isolationist and America isn’t that special how can you square that with he’s really a Putin puppet?

He’s an isolationist when it comes to economic issues but not when it comes to foreign policy .

End thread .

Timmy,nothing you've ever posted ended a thread.

How is Trump simultaneously an isolationist nationalist and also a Russian puppet? I can’t really figure this one out. If a MAGA hat pisses you off because it’s isolationist and America isn’t that special how can you square that with he’s really a Putin puppet?
Ditching our longer term allies, is a form of isolationism.

And who would they be?

He’s an isolationist when it comes to economic issues but not when it comes to foreign policy .

End thread .
then why are his economic policies now dealing directly with foreign trade and shaping policy?

/end stupid statements.

Like what polices ? Tariffs ?

What do the police have to do with it?

End thread .
then why are his economic policies now dealing directly with foreign trade and shaping policy?

/end stupid statements.

Like what polices ? Tariffs ?
that's one of those things that if i need to explain, you're not going to understand.

i'll pass on that fun adventure.

And who would they be?
why not pay attention. you either have an Argument, or you don't.

Last edited:

And who would they be?

Ditching our longer term allies, is a form of isolationism.[

Name them.

And who would they be?

Name them.
don't understand the concept? names don't matter.

And who would they be?

Name them.

So you got nothing....no surprise there.

And who would they be?

Name them.

lol. it is the right wing that has, Nothing and has to ban people from threads. nothing but fake news, is all the right wing has.

what benefit will we get by ditching our current allies for our, "new friends"?

He is a Putin puppet by destroying the unity of the Western Alliance and defending Putin’s policies

Just like Putin wants

And who would they be?

Name them.

lol. it is the right wing that has, Nothing and has to ban people from threads. nothing but fake news, is all the right wing has.

It's a simple question.....
Which one's have we ditched?

Name them.

yes, it is simply, irrelevant. why do You want to beg that question? what purpose other than Diversion does it serve?

Name them.

yes, it is simply, irrelevant. why do You want to beg that question? what purpose other than Diversion does it serve?

I'm not the one making the claim.

I'm not the one making the claim.

Buffoons.
only if they don't exert their Authority.

Buffoons.
only if they don't exert their Authority.
Hate to burst your bubble, but guess who’s in charge of foreign relations?

The fact is TDS is not a joke, it is a real mental illness. So hypocrisy and illogical thought processes exist in the minds of TDS victims.

TDS is a deflection. It's a method to ignore a post by dismissing the poster - the same way BDS was until righties turned against Bush, too.

Forum List

Back