Liberals, can you explain this?

So you got nothing....no surprise there.
lol. it is the right wing that has, Nothing and has to ban people from threads. nothing but fake news, is all the right wing has.

what benefit will we get by ditching our current allies for our, "new friends"?

It's a simple question.....
Which one's have we ditched?
yes, it is simply, irrelevant. why do You want to beg that question? what purpose other than Diversion does it serve?

I'm not the one making the claim.

What Allies are we ditching?

nothing but diversion? what security agreement did Your guy make, "behind our backs"?
We’ll probably know within 3 months.
But I realize Liberals have no attention span.
I think Congress has a Need to Know.
Buffoons.
only if they don't exert their Authority.
Hate to burst your bubble, but guess who’s in charge of foreign relations?
with the advice and Consent of the Senate.

lol. it is the right wing that has, Nothing and has to ban people from threads. nothing but fake news, is all the right wing has.

yes, it is simply, irrelevant. why do You want to beg that question? what purpose other than Diversion does it serve?

Your guy claims we need to change the status quo and acquire new friends. What benefit are we getting out of changing status quo?

We’ll probably know within 3 months.
But I realize Liberals have no attention span.
Buffoons.
And guess what that translates to in reality?
But nice try...

Your guy claims we need to change the status quo and acquire new friends. What benefit are we getting out of changing status quo?
You have a Link?

Buffoons.
And guess what that translates to in reality?
But nice try...
right wing reading comprehension is always the problem.

You have a Link?
Not keeping track of our new friendships? Why should I take you seriously.

How about not going to war with Russia and disarming NK?

How is Trump simultaneously an isolationist nationalist and also a Russian puppet? I can’t really figure this one out. If a MAGA hat pisses you off because it’s isolationist and America isn’t that special how can you square that with he’s really a Putin puppet?
That's easy, he's an isolationist/nationalist because putin told him to be. It's Putin's plan to weaken Western alliances and trade agreements making it more difficult to prevent Russian aggression.

It's not rocket surgery dude.
I’m thinking you don’t know what a rocket or surgery is. You just posted a hack job.
You've received the correct and truthful response to your question; that you don't like the facts and truth is your problem.

You've received the correct and truthful response to your question; that you don't like the facts and truth is your problem.

He's posturing as an "isolationist/nationalist" because that works with his demented "base", when, in fact, you'd have to address him and his family as economic globalists. The "base" couldn't care less. Of course, the Russian Mob - with Putin as the top Mob Boss - saved him by laundering who knows how many hundreds of millions through the Trump Organization after the real estate meltdown, so there's where his personal loyalty was, and still is.

You have a Link?
Trump does not need the House to cut funding.
And why do you want to pay another nations obligations?
And I still would like a Link.
I mean, not even a lie from MSLSD?

He's posturing as an "isolationist/nationalist" because that works with his demented "base", when, in fact, you'd have to address him and his family as economic globalists. The "base" couldn't care less. Of course, the Russian Mob - with Putin as the top Mob Boss - saved him by laundering who knows how many hundreds of millions through the Trump Organization after the real estate meltdown, so there's where his personal loyalty was, and still is.
I’m so happy you understand Fair Trade.

we weren't going to war with Russia and talks were already happening with NK. Just more right wing, fake news.

You have a Link?
swapping one set of alliances for another? what are we gaining.

we weren't going to war with Russia and talks were already happening with NK. Just more right wing, fake news.

So you think it's a bad thing to try and iron out our differences?
Fucken lefty warmonger.

Fucken lefty warmonger.
by ditching our allies? only right wing, self-interest not public interest, does that.

You have a Link?
What alliances did we drop?
What alliances did we gain?
Be specific.

Fucken lefty warmonger.
by ditching our allies? only right wing, self-interest not public interest, does that.

You have yet to tell us which allies we're ditching even though I've asked repeatedly.

You have a Link?
What alliances did we drop?
What alliances did we gain?
Be specific.
why do we need a security agreement with our "new friends"?

Fucken lefty warmonger.

You have yet to tell us which allies we're ditching even though I've asked repeatedly.
nothing but diversion? if You aren't keeping up with the latest political developments, why should I take You seriously about the topic?

Forum List

Back